Dr. Kenneth Romney, MD

Dr. Kenneth Romney, MD

Family Medicine | Male

The Family Clinic 526 Shoup Ave W Ste E Twin Falls, ID 83301 Get Directions

As a family physician, I like to do prenatal care, be there for delivery, and offer pediatric care as well, for moms of all backgrounds. We suit labor to how parents prefer, in every way we can. In all areas of medicine, I like to understand what's important to people and help them know and choose options. I believe in helping pain, and coordinate care for chronic pain with the Pain Institute. I have quite a bit of family experience of my own, and enjoy helping people.

Dr. Kenneth Romney, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Twin Falls, ID. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Romney is affiliated with St. Luke's Jerome Medical Center and St. Luke's Magic Valley Medical Center.

Dr. Romney's Experience

See how Dr. Romney's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Romney

Dr. Romney accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Romney has admitting privileges.

Dr. Romney's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Romney to family and friends
Dr. Romney's Performance
in twin falls ID |
Awesome doctor. Best around
in Boise, ID |
Doctor Romney is an amazing person.He is a professional and very attentive with his patients. It is pretty rare to find a doctor that actually takes the time to listen and understand how your condition is affecting your everday life, and Doctor Romeny does so. Doctor Romney treats his patients as individuals rather than a statistic and is always in a happy mood.
in Meridian, ID |
He was the doctor on call at the hospital. My doctor was out of town. I suffered from high fever for 3 days due to flu. He didn't take me seriously when I told him. He was dismissive and downplayed it. My temperature was up over 102 F and I worried about my baby because I'm 34 weeks pregnant. Next time I'll just go to the ER even though my doctors office recommended calling L&D. I'm sure he's great to personal patients, but he was not helpful to me when I needed it most.
in Forks WA |
Your willingness to go above and beyond is my favorite. I'm glad you were my OB, you gave me hope. Now my miracle is 10, thank you for never giving up.
in Twin falls , idaho |
He is a very intelligent man, very kind and willing to help. He delivered all 3 of my children. He's a great obgyn & family dr.
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Romney, MD?
Are you Dr. Romney?

Compare Dr. Romney

}

Dr. Romney's Care Philosophy

Dr. Romney's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Idaho not available

Dr. Romney has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

Why It Matters: Dr. Romney's Board Certifications

Completed in 2003

University Of Utah

Graduated in 1990

• French

Dr. Romney does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Romney and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• C-Section