Dr. Kenneth Roffe, DO

Dr. Kenneth Roffe, DO

Family Medicine | Male | 55 years old

20 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Roffe specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Hamburg, NJ. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Roffe? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Roffe's Experience

See how Dr. Roffe's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Roffe

Dr. Roffe accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Roffe has admitting privileges.

Dr. Roffe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roffe to family and friends
3.2
Experience with Dr. Roffe
Dr. Roffe's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (18)
Sussex, NJ |
It is impossible to not consider the staff of a doctor's office when rating the overall. No matter how good the doctor may be, if they have extremely rude and careless staff, it just doesn't work. I've been going to Dr. Roffe for the last 7 years. Today I was fed up. The staff is the most rude I have dealt with. And I have tried all these year to ignore that part. However, I think after you reach 40, you kind get to the point that you don't want to deal with this non-sense anymore. Done!
in Sparta, NJ |
Fast, friendly, alway makes room for an appt. if really sick. Love Dr. Roffe
in Hamburg , NJ |
Dr Roffe has taken care of my family for many years. I have complete confidence in him. He is caring and alway goes the extra mile and is willing to squeeze people into his schedule who are sick. If he cant help you, he makes sure he leads you to a specialist that he trusts with your care. I strongly recommend him and have sent many of my friends to him over the years.
in Hamburg |
Dr. Roffe saved my life
Hamburg, NJ |
The doctor was great. However, the receptionists are horrible and rude. They say one thing on the phone and a different thing in person. My last experience pushed me over the edge and I will be finding a new primary care physician. Oh, and it took them over three weeks to call me with my lab results. Last time I got labwork that never called me and I had to call them to get my results. This is the most unprofessional staff I have ever seen.
in Frankiln, NJ |
Dr. Roffe's staff comes across as unconcerned/distracted. I feel like a corporate healthcare 'commodity' inextricably linked to my co-pay. I need results from a test and I cannot retrieve without an appt. A test ordered by the Dr. who advised me to phone the office to discuss results. Frustrated, lack of sleep, unmoved nurse and receptionist. What ever happened to compassion in healthcare? Why is the patient treated like a walking co-pay? Dr. Roffe is the blessed exception - prof. and kind doc.
He was rude, told me to stop limping when I badly hurt my knee, and after telling him I work in the sun all day, gave me a medication that makes me hypersensitive to the sun. He needs to seriously adjust his bedside manner.
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Roffe, DO?
Are you Dr. Roffe?

Compare Dr. Roffe

Dr. Roffe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Roffe has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Roffe's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Roffe does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Roffe and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology

Graduated in 1988

Massapequa Genl Hospital
    Brookhaven Meml Hospital

Dr. Roffe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roffe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Roffe does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Roffe and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.