Dermatology  |
Dr. Kenneth Reed, MD
When experience counts, many patients look to Dr. Kenneth Reed for their dermatological needs. He is a board certified dermatologist who graduated from the Harvard Medical School Residency Program in Dermatology over 25 years ago. He has decades of clinical experience and has helped patients from the Brigham and Women's Hospital, the Lahey Clinic, Massachusetts General Hospital, and the Beth Israel Hospital, just to name a few. He has received extensive training and education in both cosmetic dermatology and laser technology, allowing him to provide a variety of medical and surgical treatments for patients in the area. He is also on staff at the Beth Israel Jordan Hospital, Milton Hospital, and the South Shore Hospital. He is a member of the Society of Dermatological Surgery, the New England Dermatology Society, and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology. Dr. Kenneth Reed, M.D. P.C. is a board certified dermatologist who offers surgical, cosmetic, and medical dermatology services with his Harvard education. He offers a wide variety of technologies in his comprehensive skin care treatment center located just outside of the Boston area, and provides state-of-the-art lasers and aesthetic services. He provides dermal fillers, sclerotherapy, laser hair removal, and injectables, and offers appropriate treatments for sun spots, acne, and aging skin.

DermASAP

• Fallon Community Health Plan
  • Golden Rule
  • Group Health Cooperative

Learn about Dr. Reed

Recognizing that patients who have serious concerns shouldn't have to wait for answers and treatments, Dr. Reed schedules office hours to provide for critical medical developments. His focus is on skin care, when you need it.

Dr. Reed's Experience

Dr. Reed's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Plantar Wart

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Umdnj--New Jersey Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1981
  • Mass Gen Hospital
  • Thomas Jefferson University Hospital

Dr. Reed has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • Creole
  • French

Dr. Reed does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reed and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reed's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reed to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Reed's Performance
in Quincy, MA |
Very good visit. Dr. Reed is professional and I trust his observations.
in San Francisco, CA |
Dr. Reed was very professional and competent when it came to my treatment. He provided honest feedback and his knowledge left me feeling confident that my condition could be treated successfully. I would highly recommend Dr. Reed.
in Quincy, MA |
Best admin staff of any physician ever! efficient and nice.
in Quincy, MA |
I have been a long time patient of Dr. Reed's. He and his staff have been wonderful. I do recommend him highly.
in Quincy, MA |
Yes everyone is so kind and helpful Dr. Reed is the best. Outstanding staff.
in Quincy, MA |
Highly recommend Dr. Reed and his team! Very knowledgeable and friendly group of professionals. I have been to the office multiple times for various issues and was taken care of with professionalism! If you have any sort of derm needs, Dr. Reed's office is where you should go.
in Quincy, MA |
Dr. Reed & his staff are very kind & professional. I suffered with a skin issue for many years & finally under Dr. Reed's care, the problem was successfully treated. I would recommend this dermatologist to anyone.
in Ashburn, VA |
Thank you for your prompt attention.
in Quincy, MA |
He is a great doctor with a staff to match and Dr G is an awesome surgeon.
in Quincy, MA |
My appt with Dr. Reed was an excellent experience. An honest Doctor. I am happy to have had the pleasure of meeting him.
in Quincy, MA |
Dr. Reed, without exception, has always made me feel at ease and in good hands. He is one of those rare physicians who make you feel like you are his only patient in the time spent with him.
in Alexandria, VA |
My friends, children and I have been a patient of Dr. Reed's for years and have always found his care to be top notch. As a nurse, I can recognize a skilled clinician, and have had him operate on me several times without issue or scarring. His staff are professional, and his PA's well qualified. I highly recommend Dr. Reed to anyone seeking a dermatologist or cosmetic skin care.
in Quincy, MA |
I have been seeing Dr. Reed for 5 years for both cosmetic and medical dermatology. My son is a patient as well. We have experienced nothing but professionalism, privacy, and friendly cooperative staff. Dr. Reed answers all my questions and takes time with me. If you are apprehensive or don’t have a dermatologist, I would highly recommend Dr. Reed and his wonderful staff.
in Quincy, MA |
I was nervous and apprehensive to say the least about my surgical appointment. I had a "sty" on my eyelid most of my life, and knew it was time to have it removed. Every staff member at DermASAP, from front desk to medical assistants to Dr. Reed himself made me feel so comfortable and at ease. I was super nervous and they honestly changed the whole experience around for me! And, most importantly I suppose, my eye looks incredible with zero scaring or defect. What a crew they have here! A+!!
in Quincy, MA |
Dr. Reed is an exceptional medical professional. His work is flawless and his bedside manner is stellar. I'm always very comfortable with him. I always tell friends and colleagues to "be careful, it's your face", but I am completely confident in giving Dr. Reed my full trust and total carte blanche with my face. His extensive experience and exemplary education make his work perfect. I'm a perfectionist and a "nit-picker", and I love Dr. Reed because he is too. My skin has never looked better.
in Marshfield, MA |
The medical staff assisting Dr Reed were all smiles as well as professional. I felt even more at ease after my intake with the medical assistant, I believe her name was Michelle. What a doll! Dr. Reed did both Botox and Filler injections, and I seriously couldn't be happier with the results! He was thorough, knowledgeable and patient. I felt like I really got his 100%. Never felt rushed or pushed in any direction regarding my treatment.
in Quincy, MA |
Seeing Dr. Reed was very helpful. He quickly diagnosed the problem and provided relief.
in San Francisco, CA |
The Best dermatologist. Dr. Reed was fantastic took care of my skin issue.
in Quincy, MA |
I've been coming to Dr. Kenneth Reed's office for years. I've recommended him and the practice to my family and friends.
in Quincy, MA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Reed’s for some 30 years. The most recent, being my nose where deep cutting and skin grafting was done. My thanks and appreciation to Dr. Reed’s and excellent staff.
in Quincy, MA |
I thought he was wonderful and so was everyone else.
in Quincy, MA |
I have always had a good experience at my office visits. I never feel rushed, and the staff is courteous.
in Ashburn, VA |
I though everyone was very professional, friendly, and very knowledgeable.
in Quincy, MA |
Wonderful doctor, very informative and kind. I couldn't be happier to have found him!
in Quincy, MA |
He seems like a nice guy but most importantly he's keeping my skin healthy - therefore as appealing as possible for this guy.
in Quincy, MA |
His staff is friendly, professional and I appreciate the ease of booking appointments, getting seen quickly and helpful portal and reminders provided by his staff.
in Plymouth, Ma |
Inept and unprofessional office staff not to mention bellicose attitude. As another patient said you never see the actual Dr who must be behind the curtain charging all the IPads his staff run around with. The PA or NP or resident or general factotum who was in the room w me was non-communicative w a perpetual scowl on her face. Both myself and my wife shared the same experience. Find someone else.
Jeff, Sorry you did not have a satisfactory visit. I see patients regularly in both my offices. If you or your wife ever wants to see me, just request it when the appointment is made.Patients are told whom their appointment is being made with, and if you prefer to see someone else, with different personality or credentials, you always have that option. If you don't like the electronic medical records (IPADS), we are in the same boat, but the government has unfortunately mandated them. Dr Reed
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Reed was Very patient and understanding.
Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate the opportunity to provide care for you, Dr. Reed
Plymouth, MA |
You never see him. It's always with a PA, which they seem to go through alto. I've seen at least 3 different PA's in the last 4 visits. Tough to form a relationship when the turn around is so high.
Dear Anonymous, For your sake and others reading this, if you want to see the doctor, you simply have to mention that when you set up your appointment. When an appointment is made, you are told who you will be seeing and asked if you are ok with seeing a PA. If you agree to see the PA, you may not see me unless they need help with your problem or diagnosis. When online appointments are made, you are also informed whether you have chosen to see a PA or not. Hope this helps to clarify, Dr Reed
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Reed, MD?

Visit Dr. Reed