Dr. Kenneth Pechman, MD

Dr. Kenneth Pechman, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Kenneth Pechman, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Green Bay, WI. He is 69 years old and has been practicing for 40 years. Read his story

2806 Riverview Dr

Green Bay, WI 54313

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Pechman

See how frequently Dr. Pechman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Itchy Skin
Acne
high

Dr. Pechman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Pechman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Pechman "Dr. Pechman is a Board-Certified Dermatologist whose professional areas of interest are skin cancer detection and treatment, psoriasis treatment, including biologics and phototherapy, and acne. Dr. Pechman’s experience also includes cosmetic techniques such as facial rejuvenation, facial chemical peels, laser of rosacea, facial veins, and vascular (red) birthmarks, spider vein treatment, wrinkle fillers, and Botox for the treatment of hyperhidrosis."

This content was provided by Dr. Pechman "Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out."

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Dry Skin
  • Folliculitis
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Hives
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lichen Planus
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Skin Resurfacing
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University of Illinois
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1973
  • University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago
    Medical School | Graduated 1977
  • Cleveland Clin Ed Fdn
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1978
  • Cleveland Clinic
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981

Dr. Pechman has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pechman to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Pechman's Performance
Very happy with treatment
Hello Thank for you for the 5 star rating and positive feedback. I appreciate it very much.
in Green Bay, WI |
I went to see Dr. Pechman for follow up on a recent skin cancer removal. He made me feel very comfortable. He was very professional and thorough. He also answered all my questions very clearly. I would definitely recommend Dr. Pechaman to anyone seeking a dermatologist.
Hello Thank for you for the 5 star rating, positive feedback, and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
in Wisconsin |
Dr. Pechman is a kind man, and a GREAT Doctor! He takes his time, explains everything to me, and is always concerned with any issues I may have!! I highly recommend Dr. Pechman to anyone in need of a dermatologist!!!
Hi Thank for you for the 5 star rating and positive feedback. I appreciate it very much.
in Green Bay, WI |
Called to have a couple moles looked at as they had started to concern myself and wife. They got me in right away and recommended Dr. Pechman. He is extremely professional and knowledgeable. Skin cancer runs in my family and he helped me understand the different types and the form I have. When the biopsy’s came back he was thorough but dumbed it down enough for me to understand. I will continue to go to Dr. Pechman until he retires which hopefully isn’t to close as I am farely young!
Hi Thank for you for the 5 star rating, positive feedback, and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
Mukwonago, WI |
Very knowledgeable diganosed my issue quickly suggested treatment options then shook my hand without prescribing medication. I went out on the internet to Rx Company and obtained my treatment cream on my own. I feel like the doctor should have followed true on he treatment.
Hi Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate you taking time to leave a review.
Green Bay, WI |
Compassionate, listens, speaks in a calming understanding tone. Absolutely one of the best physicians/dermatologists in the Green Bay Area.
Very kind and patient.
Hi Thank you for the positive feedback. I appreciate it very much.
Green Bay, WI |
I found Dr. Pechman to be very pleasant as well as his staff. The issue was diagnosed the minute he walked in the door. He treated me, prescribed medication and gave me comfort in knowing it was not as bad as I thought all with a warm heart and smile. My rash is gone and I feel great. I definitely will recommend Dr. Pechman.
Hi Thank you for the 5 star rating. I appreciate it very much.
Green Bay, WI |
During office visit the doctor was in too much of a hurry and missed some moles. I noticed it myself and had to go back in a second time.
Hi Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Appreciate your feedback.
Wausau, WI |
I felt he barely looked at me for the mole screen, and I have a lot of moles everywhere. It was so fast. At least he did look through my scalp which is often overlooked. I left feeling like he might have overlooked something. I will see someone else next time.
in Green Bay |
My office visit was the first time at a dermatologist and I must say it was quick and easy and painless. Dr. Pechman was very nice and calming. I will go back to him should the need arise. Thank you Dr Pechman.
in Green Bay, WI |
Dr. Ken Pechman is a good doctor who diagnosed my skin cancer problems and actively and efficiently solved some of my skin problems. He also has a caring and pleasant personality and surrounds himself with very professional nurses. When surgery of any type was needed, he had no hesitation to attack the problem and to send me to Dr. Lisa Campbell to perform the necessary treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Pechman to any of my acquaintances. for help with their skin problems.
De Pere, WI |
Went to Dr. Pechman for my annual skin cancer screening. The exam was thorough and quick. All my questions were covered. Registration was fast and the wait was short.
La Crosse, WI |
great man and doctor, recommend to anyone
in Green Bay WI |
Dr Pechman knows his stuff and took care of my concerns very quickly. He does great work and is very knowledgeable about what needs to be done in treatment of your skin needs.
in Oconto, Wi |
Awesome! Always has a solution to my skin problems!
in Howard, WI |
I had an appointment with Dr. Pechman yesterday regarding a mole recheck and the problems it was causing. He truly cares about what is going on and gives you options on how to deal with the situation at hand. Sarah was also a joy to work with and I knew I was in good hands!
in De Pere, WI |
Dr. Peckman is a very professional and caring person. He has my Doctor for many years.
in Green Bay, WI |
Dr. Pechman's approach to dermatology is a perfect balance of being proactive but conservative. Explains everything thoroughly. I enjoyed my visit.
Niagara, WI |
I would see no other dermatologist than Dr. Pechman. He is highly professional, no arrogance whatsoever, always get in immediately. When I was trying to find out what had made my skin break out so severely, he was the 5th Dr. I had seen and he diagnosed it right away.
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Pechman, MD?

Visit Dr. Pechman

Dr. Pechman accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.