Dr. Kenneth Pechman, MD

Dermatology | Male

Dr. Kenneth Pechman, MD
Dr. Pechman is a Board-Certified Dermatologist whose professional areas of interest are skin cancer detection and treatment, psoriasis treatment, including biologics and phototherapy, and acne. Dr. Pechman’s experience also includes cosmetic techniques such as facial rejuvenation, facial chemical peels, laser of rosacea, facial veins, and vascular (red) birthmarks, spider vein treatment, wrinkle fillers, and Botox for the treatment of hyperhidrosis.

Dr. Pechman's Care Philosophy

Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out.

Dr. Pechman's Experience

See how Dr. Pechman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pechman

Dr. Pechman accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Pechman is now accepting new patients
Forefront Dermatology-Racine2806 Riverview Dr

4.0
Dr. Pechman's Performance
Very kind and patient.
Green Bay, WI |
I found Dr. Pechman to be very pleasant as well as his staff. The issue was diagnosed the minute he walked in the door. He treated me, prescribed medication and gave me comfort in knowing it was not as bad as I thought all with a warm heart and smile. My rash is gone and I feel great. I definitely will recommend Dr. Pechman.
Green Bay, WI |
During office visit the doctor was in too much of a hurry and missed some moles. I noticed it myself and had to go back in a second time.
Wausau, WI |
I felt he barely looked at me for the mole screen, and I have a lot of moles everywhere. It was so fast. At least he did look through my scalp which is often overlooked. I left feeling like he might have overlooked something. I will see someone else next time.
in Green Bay |
My office visit was the first time at a dermatologist and I must say it was quick and easy and painless. Dr. Pechman was very nice and calming. I will go back to him should the need arise. Thank you Dr Pechman.
in Green Bay, WI |
Dr. Ken Pechman is a good doctor who diagnosed my skin cancer problems and actively and efficiently solved some of my skin problems. He also has a caring and pleasant personality and surrounds himself with very professional nurses. When surgery of any type was needed, he had no hesitation to attack the problem and to send me to Dr. Lisa Campbell to perform the necessary treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Pechman to any of my acquaintances. for help with their skin problems.
De Pere, WI |
Went to Dr. Pechman for my annual skin cancer screening. The exam was thorough and quick. All my questions were covered. Registration was fast and the wait was short.
La Crosse, WI |
great man and doctor, recommend to anyone
in Green Bay WI |
Dr Pechman knows his stuff and took care of my concerns very quickly. He does great work and is very knowledgeable about what needs to be done in treatment of your skin needs.
in Oconto, Wi |
Awesome! Always has a solution to my skin problems!
in Howard, WI |
I had an appointment with Dr. Pechman yesterday regarding a mole recheck and the problems it was causing. He truly cares about what is going on and gives you options on how to deal with the situation at hand. Sarah was also a joy to work with and I knew I was in good hands!
in De Pere, WI |
Dr. Peckman is a very professional and caring person. He has my Doctor for many years.
in Green Bay, WI |
Dr. Pechman's approach to dermatology is a perfect balance of being proactive but conservative. Explains everything thoroughly. I enjoyed my visit.
Niagara, WI |
I would see no other dermatologist than Dr. Pechman. He is highly professional, no arrogance whatsoever, always get in immediately. When I was trying to find out what had made my skin break out so severely, he was the 5th Dr. I had seen and he diagnosed it right away.
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Pechman, MD?
Are you Dr. Pechman?

Compare Dr. Pechman

Dr. Pechman says...

Dr. Pechman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Pechman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology
  •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

Dr. Pechman has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pechman's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Dry Skin
  • Folliculitis
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Hives
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lichen Planus
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection