Dr. Kenneth Osorio, MD

Dr. Kenneth Osorio, MD

Phlebology  ·
Dr. Kenneth Osorio, MD is a phlebologist in Mesa, AZ and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from University of Arizona in 1995 and specializes in phlebology.Read his story

3514 N Power Rd Ste 118

Mesa, AZ 85215

• AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameriben
  • American Republic
  • Arizona PHCS
  • AvMed
  • AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)

Learn about Dr. Osorio

Dr. Osorio's Experience

Dr. Osorio's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Phlebology
  • Board certified in Family Practice and Phlebology

Dr. Osorio's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Osorio "We are proud to have Dr. Osorio as our medical director. Dr. Osorio is an expert in nonsurgical vein treatment and one of the first physicians in the East Valley to perform endovascular laser ablation and ultrasound-guided foam sclerotherapy. He has taken these advanced techniques across the globe, treating severe vascular disease on missions to Latin America. Locally, he is a resource for several of the wound centers in the East Valley. He is a diplomate of the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine, and is one of the only physicians in Arizona to hold multiple ARDMS credentials in vascular ultrasound."

This content was provided by Dr. Osorio "Our goal is to provide the best vein care possible in a warm, and compassionate manner. Dr. Osorio, is a board certified vein specialist, and one of the few doctors in the valley to hold both RPVI and RVT certifications- certifications for performing and interpreting vascular ultrasound. Our complete practice information can be found at www.betterveins.com and www.advancedskinandlaser.com"

• Phlebology

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*
  • Phlebology
    Accredited by: The American Board of Phlebology

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University of Arizona
  • St Joseph's Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Orlando Vein Clinic
    Other Education | Completed 2002

Dr. Osorio has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Osorio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Osorio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Osorio's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Osorio to family and friends

Dr. Osorio's Performance

Dr. Osorio Says:

I appreciate the positive feedback my practice has received from our patients.  We pride ourselves in providing excellent medical care and we will strive to live up to and try to exceed the high standards that we hold toward patient care.  Our staff is always available to answer questions and to make your visit as comfortable and positive as possible.

Fantastic care and wonderful office staff. So pleased with my results. Have been going here for years.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I really can’t say enough good things about Dr Osorio and his entire staff. Everyone is very professional, courteous, pleasant to be around, respectful, and seem to genuinely care about their clients. I looked forward to every treatment and was never disappointed. I would gladly return for...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a wonderful experience at Advanced Vein Center. Dr. Osorio, Karah, and the entire staff are very professional, caring & friendly. My legs & hands look amazing. I can finally wear shorts again!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been treated at Dr. Osorio's office since being sent there by my family doctor in 2011. I was treated by Shelley and Eric this time. Both are very personable and professional. I also have lymphedema and when I have had problems with the swelling they have sent me to a lymphedema clinic...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I've had 'the works' on my legs and Dr. Osorio and Eric Johnson PA have made all the difference. All of the treatments have been worthwhile. Dr. Osorio as well as his whole staff are caring, courteous, and they know their stuff.
Are you Dr. Osorio?