Dr. Kenneth Osorio, MD

PhlebologyMaleAge 53

Phlebology

Dr. Kenneth Osorio, MD is a Phlebologist in Mesa, AZ and has over 27 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Arizona medical school in 1995. He is affiliated with medical facilities Banner Baywood Medical Center and Banner Desert Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Kenneth Osorio, MD

Advanced Vein Center

3514 N Power Rd Ste 118 Mesa, AZ 85215 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Phlebologists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Osorio treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Osorio's conditions and procedures:

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Anal Fissure
  • Cellulitis
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Edema
  • Leg Pain
  • Leg Ulcer
  • Leg Venous Ulcer
  • Non-Invasive Vascular Testing for Venous Diseases
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Peripheral Vascular Studies
  • Vein Ablation
  • Vein Diseases
  • Vein Laser Ablation
  • Vein Treatment
  • Venous Doppler (Legs and Arms)
  • Venous Insufficiency
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Venous Thrombosis

Dr. Osorio accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Osorio has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(480) 844-8346Find providers who accept this insurance

Dr. Osorio's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Osorio

Dr. Osorio

My healthcare provider at Advanced Vein Center was excellent: explained in detail, prompt, professional, pleasant. The facility is lovely and the staff excellent.
Carol M Grove – Oct 16, 2021
Excellent care
Aug 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Osorio, MD?
Wonderful staff! I do not write reviews often but when I do, the company is deserving of the praise! This company has their act together. OFFICE STAFF: From the moment I called their office, the staff is humble, personable, kind, gentle, and professional. Most doctors offices that I have gone to, the front desk, office staff, and customer service are not usually that great. At Advanced Vein Center, they really cherry pick the best and the brightest and the most caring. DOCTOR: From the moment he entered the room, he was on top of his game. He took the right amount of time to hear my issues, concerns, and made sure he understood me (the patient). He asked open-ended questions to make me think. After the exam, he took his time to help me understand what was going on with my body. DOCTOR FOLLOWED UP: Guess what? The Doctor, actually called me an hour after I had left to let me know he forgot to mention a few helpful tips. Normally, Doctors pawn it off on their staff (which is normal
Jerome C – Apr 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Osorio, MD?
Dr. is very pleasant at 1st introduction, but then my care was handed over to Jackie NP or PA (I'm not sure which) who is very nice but I only saw the Dr. one other time during my planned treatments (approx. 3-4 mos.). Long story short, I am extremely disappointed with my results. My legs are worse than when I began! Plenty of spider veins left and 6 dime-sized black marks below the knee on one leg. I would go to another Dr. If I could afford to have redone.
Oct 25, 2020
We are sorry you are unhappy with your results. ...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Osorio, MD?
I just completed treatment on both of my legs and I can’t believe what a great experience this was for me!! I’ve suffered from varicose veins for most of my life and this non-evasive treatment has brought my legs back to good health again!! The staff is professional and friendly and I have referred many(and will continue to refer) to seek care here! My insurance covered almost all of the cost - just had an office co-pay. My deepest gratitude to Eric Johnson, PA, Dr. Osorio and the entire staff!!!
Nancy Jameson – Jan 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Osorio, MD?
I am currently a patient of Dr. Osorio and Eric Johnson. I highly recommend this practice to anyone who has issues with varicose veins or vein insufficiency disease. Dr. Osorio and Eric Johnson PA-C are absolutely wonderful. They are extremely thorough,efficient, informative and personable. The staff in general are all super nice and welcoming. I have suffered for years with venous insufficiency in both legs and varicose veins which caused my legs to ache and hurt at the end of the day. I also had unsightly legs due to the varicose veins. Dr. Osorio performed the laser ablation and Eric is now administering the sclerotherapy injections which are all part of my treatment plan. I can honestly say that my legs feel fantastic! No more aches and pain. My varicose veins are pretty much gone, it usually takes up to a year for them to be completely gone. Overall I'm extremely happy with the progress. Thank you Dr. Osorio and Eric Johnson!??
Sandra Fuller – Nov 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Osorio, MD?
Dr. Osorio and his team are everything you want in healthcare provider. Every person in this office is competent and efficient: from diagnosing the root cause of my problem to obtaining insurance approval to recommending a treatment plan to wonderful results. They are kind, caring, and thorough in everything they do. I completely trust this group of providers and would highly recommend Dr. Osorio and his team to anyone with vein issues. -Cynthia Minor
Simply the Best! – Jul 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Osorio, MD?
Dr Osorio and his staff at Advanced Vein center were great. They made sure I was as comfortable as possible during all of the procedures. I only have positive things to say about this office.
Jul 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Osorio, MD?
All of my visits with Dr. Osorio have been a pleasant visit. Upon realizing what my problem was, it too me awhile to wrap my head around the issue. In doing so, I probably was not the best patient, but Dr. Ororio never gave up and together we got life back on track and thank goodness. He and his staff hand led me through what I needed to do, thus am so happy with the results. I have heard nothing but the best regarding his office and patient care. I am very glad to be in his care.
Christine Alexander – Jul 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Osorio, MD?
The treatments made a huge difference, my legs feel so much better. Thank you everyone!
May 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Osorio, MD?
I have had leg pain for many many years. Varicose veins and leg pain are heredity in my family. My past experiences with a vein doctor left me with pain and swelling so I was very apprehensive to try another doctor. It was after getting a referral from another friend that had similar issues to me that I decided to try again. I was so happy with the entire experience. From the Dr, Shelly, front office staff, all the nurses - it was a great experience. They really listened to my issues and got almost all my treatment covered by insurance. They really go to bat for you and really want you happy with the final results. I have already referred another friend to this office and will only be going back here each year for followup treatment if needed.
May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Osorio, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Osorio and his excellent staff. I was somewhat anxious at my initial appointment but was quickly put at ease. Treatments were explained and easily done. Appointments were on time and each member of the staff were knowledgeable and very good at their job.
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Osorio, MD?
I visited Dr. Osorio's office because I had a vein on my leg that was causing me pain. After going through an ultrasound and some other tests, it was clear that my veins were not working the way they were designed to work. Dr. Osorio and his amazing staff fixed all of that. Not only was he incredible, every single member of his staff treated me like I was part of their family. I no longer have leg pain and even though I've moved away, I will have Dr. Osorio do my follow up appointments.
Mar 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Osorio, MD?
Everyone at Advanced Vein was consistently friendly, kind, and welcoming and the treatment I received was exceptional!
Robert in Mesa, AZ – Feb 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Osorio, MD?
After considering clinics in Flagstaff, I made over 20 trips to Dr. Osorio's clinic in Mesa, some 3 hours away for treatment. I never regretted it. Not only is this doc of the highest skill and integrity, the other providers--Kara, Shelley, and Eric (I saw them all)--are equally excellent. Karen, who runs insurance claims, is incredible. She efficiently reversed a denial of payment, never hinting that defeat was even possible. The MA's and front desk are tops too--teamwork prevails here!
Paul in Flagstaff, AZ – Feb 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Osorio, MD?
A great experience from the beginning to the end. Patient care and staff are top notch! They have their process down to a science.
Feb 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Osorio, MD?
with Dr. Osorio's help I am able to walk a lot easier than before the treatments. The follow up with Eric and the assistants was pleasant and always professional and on time. I highly recommend Dr. Osorio and his staff. Great experience.
Irmgard Throneberry in AZ – Jan 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Osorio, MD?
Being on this journey to take care of my legs has been a wonderful experience due to a fantastic awesome staff here at Advance vein Center. Not enough words could describe such a beautiful staff that I had the pleasure to cross path with. Thank you so much for your top notch professional , your courteous, your beautiful smiles and warm hearts to be around, you truly show genuinely care for your clients.
Dec 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Osorio, MD?
If you want it done right and be able have a great experience with the friendly staff this is the place you need to be.
Oct 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Osorio, MD?
Dr. Kenneth Osorio, M.D. and the Staff at Advanced Vein Center are exceptional. Their customer service is top notch. The staff is friendly, professional, courteous, and always willing to accommodate and make sure your experience there is satisfying and to your expectations. Every step of the procedure is thoroughly explained, which brings comfort in knowing the medical issue pertaining to your specific problem. Your health, well being and comfort is their number one concern. Would recommend
AmyW in Mesa, AZ – Sep 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Osorio, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Osorio?