Dr. Kenneth Osorio, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Advanced Vein Center 3514 N Power Rd Ste 118 Mesa, AZ 85215 Get Directions
Dr. Kenneth Osorio, MD
We are proud to have Dr. Osorio as our medical director. Dr. Osorio is an expert in nonsurgical vein treatment and one of the first physicians in the East Valley to perform endovascular laser ablation and ultrasound-guided foam sclerotherapy. He has taken these advanced techniques across the globe, treating severe vascular disease on missions to Latin America. Locally, he is a resource for several of the wound centers in the East Valley. He is a diplomate of the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine, and is one of the only physicians in Arizona to hold multiple ARDMS credentials in vascular ultrasound.

Dr. Osorio's Care Philosophy

Our goal is to provide the best vein care possible in a warm, and compassionate manner. Dr. Osorio, is a board certified vein specialist, and one of the few doctors in the valley to hold both RPVI and RVT certifications- certifications for performing and interpreting vascular ultrasound. Our complete practice information can be found at www.betterveins.com and www.advancedskinandlaser.com

Dr. Osorio's Experience

See how Dr. Osorio's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Osorio

Dr. Osorio accepts 27 insurance carriers

Dr. Osorio is now accepting new patients
Advanced Vein Center3514 N Power Rd Ste 118
Mesa, AZ 85215
Evening
(480) 844-8346Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Osorio has admitting privileges.

Dr. Osorio's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Osorio to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Osorio Says:

I appreciate the positive feedback my practice has received from our patients.  We pride ourselves in providing excellent medical care and we will strive to live up to and try to exceed the high standards that we hold toward patient care.  Our staff is always available to answer questions and to make your visit as comfortable and positive as possible.

Dr. Osorio's Performance
Gilbert, AZ |
Everyone on staff is very attentive and friendly. I really liked Eric and Shelly if Dr. Osorio was unavailable. The PAs and front desk staff were terrific too. I highly recommend this practice, especially since I used to go elsewhere. I know what poor customer service and vein practice looks like; that's not the case here at all.
Mesa, AZ |
My initial consultation and diagnosis was by Dr. Osorio, however, my appointments and procedures were preformed by Karah Norton. She accommodated my schedule by offering late appointments, she is not only highly qualified but very efficient, taking pride in her work and abilities. I will trust her with the care of my veins.
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Osorio is a very nice man. He is very concerned about the well being of his patients. He went out of his way to try to find a fix for my unusual leg problems and called to see how things were progressing. I definitely recommend Dr. Osorio.
in Anchor Point , Ak |
My experience at The Vein Clinic was very positive. Everyone there were friendly and caring. Medical team was professional and very interested in me as a person. The procedures I had done will make my up coming hip surgery safer because on the reduced risk of blood clotting in my legs. Thank you.
in Maricopa, AZ |
This was my second round of treatments; will not hesitate to go again. Dr. Osorio is very compassionate and professional - explains every detail of the procedure. The staff is very caring and the best I have ever come in contact with; from the minute you walk into the door they make you feel like family.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I had a very positive experience with Dr. Osorio. He was very professional and explained every detail of my diagnosis and the procedures that would be done on my veins. He allowed adequate time for my questions and made me feel comfortable in my decision to have the treatments.
in Tempe, AZ |
Dr. Osorio is an incredible person. Compassionate, knowledgeable and a great Doctor. The whole staff is the best medical staff I have ever experienced. I personally looked forward to my treatments. I always left uplifted. I can honestly recommend Dr. Osorio to anyone needing medical advice/treatment concerning Vein/Vascular issues.
in Mesa AZ |
I can't say enough good things about Dr Osorio, My legs no longer ache or have the heaviness that made walking so uncomfortable. I have gone to him for three years and will return as the need arises. He explains everything and makes sure you are comfortable with the procedures. His staff is friendly, caring and knowledgeable.
in Chandler, AZ |
I had a vein procedure by another doctor and I was in more pain then when I began the journey. Dr. Osorio was recommended by a good friend in the medical field and she was 100% correct. He explains everything and answers all questions. You feel very relaxed when you know you are in good hands. In three months time I can honestly say that my discomfort is almost gone and I feel it was the best!
in Mesa, AZ |
It was very good. Doctor was friendly and professional....although I didn't get to spend much time really getting to know him. Karli and her assistant were awesome. I think my legs are going to look much better......time will tell so I can't judge completely yet. Thanks and I will see you all again in a year. Trudy Shockey
in Queen Creek, AZ |
Dr. Osorio and his staff a wonderful to work with. They explain the procedure very well and make you feel comfortable throughout your treatments.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Osorio is a fantastic doctor. He is kind, thorough, attentive, and a leader in his field. He is humble and listens to your needs and concerns. Dr. Osorio also values your time. I rarely have even a minimal wait. I give Dr. Osorio and his staff my HIGHEST recommendation.
Phoenix, AZ |
I had 12 treatments within 8 weeks (lasers, injections, and phlebectomy ). I have never, ever experienced such incredible care at a doctor's office before. Every single person I had contact with was kind, professional, and knowledgeable. I wish ever doctor had a bedside manner like Dr. Osorio. He is a very humble, highly intelligent doctor who takes his time with you. I also saw Karah and Eric. They were equally amazing and went above and beyond to take care of me. Thank you, Dr. O!
in Chandler, AZ |
I would recommend without hesitation the health services of Dr. Osorio and his staff. They delivered what was discussed in the most non-invasive process possible. The staff is exceptional and treat the patients as extended family. The facilities are new and impeccably clean. They strive to keep on schedule respecting your time. Follow-up is immediate and appointment reminders are provided electronically if desired.
in Mesa, AZ |
I've been to Dr Osorio for vein work twice over the past 3 years. He and the staff have done an excellent and professional job seeing to all my needs. The staff are efficient, smiling and easy. There's seldom any wait time.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I highly recommend this office! All of the staff, from Dr. Osorio to the front desk ladies, are professional, courteous, welcoming and kind! I felt very comfortable in this office and had nothing but a great experience! My legs feel great and they look great, too!
in Mesa, AZ |
Just a very good overall experience. Good staff and doctors. Well run office.
in Gilbert, AZ |
He was friendly, caring, and knowledgeable. The whole experience; considering the procedures that I needed, were inadvertently quite easy and somewhat painless. I have recommended several people to go and see him.
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Osorio, MD?
Are you Dr. Osorio?

Compare Dr. Osorio

Dr. Osorio says...

We are proud to have Dr. Osorio as our medical director.  Dr. Osorio is an expert in nonsurgical vein treatment and one of the first physicians in the East Valley to perform endovascular laser ablation and ultrasound-guided foam sclerotherapy. He has taken these advanced techniques across the globe, treating severe vascular disease on missions to Latin America. Locally, he is a resource for several of the wound centers in the East Valley. He is a diplomate of the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine, and is one of the only physicians in Arizona to hold multiple ARDMS credentials in vascular ultrasound.

Dr. Osorio's Care Philosophy

Dr. Osorio says...

Some doctors in the Valley may offer vein treatment as a sideline procedure to their patients. At Advanced Vein Center, we are unique in that vein care is the sole focus of our practice and has been for more than a decade.  With this singular focus, we invest in the latest technology and training to provide the best results possible.  We have multiple different lasers available to tailor our vein treatment, and use advanced imaging devices to get to the root of the vein problem.  Dr. Osorio was one of the first in Arizona to achieve board certification as a vein specialist (through the American Board of Phlebology), and is one of only a few physicians in the Southwest to hold both the RPVI (Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation) and RVT (Registered Vascular Technician) ultrasound credentials.

Our state-of-the art facility is equipped with the latest laser and ultrasound technologies, and our staff has more than 20 years of combined clinical experience. From the smallest spider veins to the largest varicose veins, we offer the most complete vein treatment anywhere.  Because of our experience and dedication to vein care, we are able to treat all types of veins.  For instance, we are equipped to not only treat leg veins, but also hand and facial veins, and even rectal veins, (hemorrhoids).  We are honored to be highly rated by our patients online, and to be on the Healthgrades Honor Roll.  We look forward to helping you with your individual vein problem.  Feel free to call us at 480 844-8346.

Dr. Osorio says...

Dr. Osorio's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice and Phlebology
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Osorio has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Osorio's Board Certifications

• Family Practice
  • Phlebology

• Anal Fissure
  • Anal Itch
  • Cellulitis
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Edema

Graduated in 1991

• Other Education
    Orlando Vein Clinic

Completed in 2002

Dr. Osorio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Osorio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Phlebology