Dr. Kenneth Neufeld, MD

Dr. Kenneth Neufeld, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Kenneth Neufeld, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Sandy Springs, GA. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Neufeld is affiliated with Northside Hospital.

5995 Barfield Rd

Sandy Springs, GA 30328

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Neufeld

See how frequently Dr. Neufeld performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Entropion
Blepharoplasty
Eyelid Surgery

Dr. Neufeld's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

• Chalazion
  • Chronic Dacryoadenitis
  • Dacryoadenitis
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes

• Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
  • Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear
  • Tear Duct Surgery
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• SUNY Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. Neufeld has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Neufeld does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Neufeld and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Neufeld's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Neufeld to family and friends
Dr. Neufeld's Performance
in Newnan, GA |
Great experience with Dr. Neufeld. Staff was very professional, kind and attentive. My wait time was very short. Dr. Neufeld made me feel comfortable and reassured about having the procedure. He did a wonderful job and I am so pleased with my results.
in Douglasville, Ga |
He is an excellent Dr and really takes pride in his work! I would recommend him to anyone that wants great work done and to deal with a Dr that has a wonderful bedside manner.
Roswell, GA |
really wish I had gone elsewhere beware of these non-stop 5-star reviews look around
in Roswell, GA |
Thanks to Dr Neufeld and his helpers, I now see the world in 4K giant screen. Thank you, many times over.
Atlanta, GA |
Very professional and personal. Very comfortable experience and 100% satisfaction.
in Atlanta, GA |
Awesome experience. Dr. Neufeld and staff always very pleasant. Great job with my eyes.
Franklin, NC |
I had lid retraction in one eye as a result of graves disease for 3 years, which left me self-conscious of my appearance. I also had daily headaches I knew came from this issue. Two other doctors told me my condition was too mild for anything to be done. When I found Dr. Nuefeld, he assured me he could fix the problem, and now my eyes are even and the headaches are gone. The procedure took less than an hr and I was healed within a week. He was very reassuring throughout the process. Very pleased
I found Dr Neufeld to be a very caring professional
in Atlanta, GA |
Takes the time to make sure everything is perfect.
in Lilburn, GA |
I had a huge mohs procedure carving in my face. Dr. Neufeld performed reconstruction surgery and I don't even have a scar! Super job!!
in Marshallville, Georgia |
I went to Dr Neufeld recommended by eye Dr for baggy eye lids that was obscuring my vision. My last appt with Dr Neufeld was yesterday and he showed me my before surgery picture and the way I look now, oh my gosh I look fresh and rested and most of all I could read the last line on the eye chart and I have not been able to do that for more years than I care to count. I highly recommend Dr Neufeld for any of your eye care needs.
Cumming, GA |
I have been a patient of Thomas Eye Group for twenty years. Months after my cataract surgery I discuss with Dr. Heit that I see Dr. Neufeld for surgery to correct the eye lids drooping. In photos taken of me I realized how "sleepy" I looked. From my first visit to Dr. Neufeld I was impressed by the friendliness and professionalism of the staff. Dr. Neufeld also recommended that I have laser work done to resurface the lower lid area. He answered all my questions.
in Newnan, GA |
Dr. Neufeld is an excellent surgeon and is very professional and caring. He was easy to talk to before and after my eye surgery and addressed any concerns I had before surgery. I am very happy with the outcome of my eye surgery and I would highly recommend him
in Alpharetta, GA |
I went to Dr Neufeld for info on a blepharoplasty . His staff was very helpful and professional. I was expecting him to rush me through the process however he spent so much time with me answering all my questions. He suggested I have laser resurfacing to erase lines around my mouth as well. I have spent so much money on fillers and injections and botox trying to get rid of the line around my mouth with no results. However the laser treatment did the trick. I am very happy with the procedure
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Neufeld and Ronda are an amazing team. They are prof yet down to earth! Exceeded my expectations!
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Neufeld and his staff were very professional. The process from office visit to surgery and follow up was like clock work. If I have a complaint, it would be with your business office. I have requested on multiple occasions an explanation of charges and an itemized statement of charges and I cannot get a consistent answer nor an itemized statement.
in Dunwoody, GA |
Dr. Neufeld and his staff are very professional. I had plastic surgery on my eye lid and you can't see it. I recommend Thomas Eye Group for great outcomes.
in Roswell, GA |
Dr. Neufeld performed a brow lift and bilateral upper lid blepharoplasty and I couldn't be happier with the results. I was very self conscious about a considerable droop to my right eye which he repaired with the brow lift and he eliminated the loose upper lid. It's great. He is very knowledgeable, explains what the procedure entails and answers any questions. His staff are all very helpful, informative and go out of their way to be gracious and pleasant.
in Newnan, GA |
Confident in his expertise as a plastic surgeon. Kind, caring, and wants the best for his patients. The feeling of comfort and no doubts that I was in the best care and answered any questions that I had. Dr. Neufeld strives for perfection as a surgeon. Personable, mannerly, and respectful! My total confidence was in him!
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Neufeld, MD?
Are you Dr. Neufeld?