Dr. Kenneth R. Neufeld, MD

Dr. Kenneth R. Neufeld, MD

Ophthalmology | Male | 44 years old

Dr. Neufeld specializes in Ophthalmology and practices in Sandy Springs, GA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Neufeld? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Neufeld's Experience

See how Dr. Neufeld's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Neufeld

Dr. Neufeld accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Neufeld has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Neufeld's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Neufeld to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Neufeld
Dr. Neufeld's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (75)
in Atlanta, GA |
Takes the time to make sure everything is perfect.
in Lilburn, GA |
I had a huge mohs procedure carving in my face. Dr. Neufeld performed reconstruction surgery and I don't even have a scar! Super job!!
in Marshallville, Georgia |
I went to Dr Neufeld recommended by eye Dr for baggy eye lids that was obscuring my vision. My last appt with Dr Neufeld was yesterday and he showed me my before surgery picture and the way I look now, oh my gosh I look fresh and rested and most of all I could read the last line on the eye chart and I have not been able to do that for more years than I care to count. I highly recommend Dr Neufeld for any of your eye care needs.
Cumming, GA |
I have been a patient of Thomas Eye Group for twenty years. Months after my cataract surgery I discuss with Dr. Heit that I see Dr. Neufeld for surgery to correct the eye lids drooping. In photos taken of me I realized how "sleepy" I looked. From my first visit to Dr. Neufeld I was impressed by the friendliness and professionalism of the staff. Dr. Neufeld also recommended that I have laser work done to resurface the lower lid area. He answered all my questions.
in Newnan, GA |
Dr. Neufeld is an excellent surgeon and is very professional and caring. He was easy to talk to before and after my eye surgery and addressed any concerns I had before surgery. I am very happy with the outcome of my eye surgery and I would highly recommend him
in Alpharetta, GA |
I went to Dr Neufeld for info on a blepharoplasty . His staff was very helpful and professional. I was expecting him to rush me through the process however he spent so much time with me answering all my questions. He suggested I have laser resurfacing to erase lines around my mouth as well. I have spent so much money on fillers and injections and botox trying to get rid of the line around my mouth with no results. However the laser treatment did the trick. I am very happy with the procedure
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Neufeld and Ronda are an amazing team. They are prof yet down to earth! Exceeded my expectations!
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Neufeld and his staff were very professional. The process from office visit to surgery and follow up was like clock work. If I have a complaint, it would be with your business office. I have requested on multiple occasions an explanation of charges and an itemized statement of charges and I cannot get a consistent answer nor an itemized statement.
in Dunwoody, GA |
Dr. Neufeld and his staff are very professional. I had plastic surgery on my eye lid and you can't see it. I recommend Thomas Eye Group for great outcomes.
in Roswell, GA |
Dr. Neufeld performed a brow lift and bilateral upper lid blepharoplasty and I couldn't be happier with the results. I was very self conscious about a considerable droop to my right eye which he repaired with the brow lift and he eliminated the loose upper lid. It's great. He is very knowledgeable, explains what the procedure entails and answers any questions. His staff are all very helpful, informative and go out of their way to be gracious and pleasant.
in Newnan, GA |
Confident in his expertise as a plastic surgeon. Kind, caring, and wants the best for his patients. The feeling of comfort and no doubts that I was in the best care and answered any questions that I had. Dr. Neufeld strives for perfection as a surgeon. Personable, mannerly, and respectful! My total confidence was in him!
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth R. Neufeld, MD?
Are you Dr. Neufeld?

Compare Dr. Neufeld

Dr. Neufeld's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Neufeld has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Neufeld's Board Certifications

• Blocked Tear Duct
  • Cataract
  • Chalazion
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes
  • Stye
  • Tear Duct Disorders
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Trichiasis

SUNY Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Neufeld does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Neufeld and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
  • Repair of Lid Retraction

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.