Dr. Kenneth Montgomery, MD

Dr. Kenneth Montgomery, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Kenneth Montgomery, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Bedminster, NJ. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

1590 US Highway 206

Bedminster, NJ 07921

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Montgomery

See how frequently Dr. Montgomery performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Elbow Injuries
ACL Surgery
high
Carpal Tunnel Release

Dr. Montgomery's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Sports Medicine

• Shoulder Resurfacing
  • Tommy John Surgery
  • Total Shoulder Replacement
  • Trigger Finger Release

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University Of California, Irvine
  • Harvard Hand and Upper Extremity, Brigham and Women's Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Nicholas Institute Of Sports Medicine and Athletic Trauma
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Montgomery has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Montgomery does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Montgomery and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Montgomery's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Montgomery to family and friends
Dr. Montgomery's Performance
garwood, NJ |
I went to see Dr. Montgomery as a 3rd opinion about my osteochondral defect. He explained the injury to me and told me I needed an OATS procedure done on my knee to prolong a knee replacement. He was extremely calm, comforting and confident, We are now 4 months post surgery, and my ROM is just as good as my other knee and I am able to return to low impact exercises. Dr Montgomery and his team were very equipped, friendly, professional, and had great bedside manor. I highly recommend him!
in Kearny. Nj |
Was having problems with my shoulder. Dr. Montgomery tried cortisone shot. That helped for a couple of months. When I returned he then did a MRI which showed a several tears which were caused MBA bone spurs. He scoped the shoulder and had me back playing golf in 4 months. You can't even see the marks. Excellent surgeon and had a great bedside manner. Explained everything.
in Livingston,nj |
I was very satisfied with the care I received from Dr. Montgomery for my knee issue and would recommend his services to those looking for an Orthopedic surgeon. He is friendly, straightforward and most importantly a very skilled surgeon based on my experience with him.
in Caldwell, NJ |
His credentials and skill set are beyond question. His demeanor is noteworthy, as his confidence has had a calming effect when I was beyond upset. He took the time necessary to help me understand the tests, procedure, and likely outcome. On more than one occasion Ken Montgomery diagnosed me accurately, informed me completely, and performed the necessary procedure flawlessly.
in Sussex, NJ |
Had suffered a lot of damage on right shoulder rotator cuff. Seen by Dr. Montgomery and scheduled surgery. He classified damage and reconstruction as massive. During surgery, right biceps tendon was also found to be torn. Started physical therapy 2 weeks after surgery and now a little after 6 months I am doing extremely well. Advised healing process will continue for about another year due to the amount of damage I had, but no more pain and almost 95% range of motion.
in Pompton Plains, NJ |
Dr. Montgomery has performed surgical repairs on my shoulder and various repairs on my wife and children. He is attentive, a superb, technically proficient surgeon and has excellent customer relationship skills.
in Towaco NJ |
I had a simple fall which resulted in my needing a complicated Left shoulder repair. In short, the man and his staff saved my career. As the owner of a business in the Automotive aftermarket I spend a lot of my day doing physical activities which require dexterity and strength, this would not have been possible without the professionalism of Dr. Montgomery's team. His PA Chi's guidance through the recovery was instrumental to my recovery which has been fantastic. Thanks for a great experience.
in Mendham, NJ |
Dr. Montgomery is a consummate professional. He explained everything that would happen during my distal biceps surgery, and why it had to be done. I felt totally confident in his ability as a surgeon, and his work didn't disappoint. The wounds have healed beautifully, and he has been fully supportive during my entire rehabilitative period.
in Montclair, NJ |
I went to Dr. Montgomery for a partially torn rotator cuff and shoulder impingement that had been ongoing for 6 months. I had been to two other orthopedic surgeons who both suggested surgery, but I wanted a third opinion and am SO glad I ended up with Dr. Montgomery. Not only is he incredibly knowlegable, but he has amazing bedside manner. He is NOT recommending surgery at this time and my shoulder is healing with cortisone shots and physical therapy. I can't say enough good things about him.
in Pompton Lakes, NJ |
Dr Montgomery has a wonderful demeanor. He explained everything in terms I could understand. He took his time and answers all my questions fully. My surgery was a success and I am recovering fine. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.
I cannot say enough about Dr. Montgomery's expertise, experience and approachable demeanor. He performed rotator cuff and biceps tendon repair surgery on my right shoulder and arm. Upon commencing the surgery, he found the damage more extensive than the MRI revealed. However, he knew exactly how to approach my injuries and I could tell that he was able to do all that needed to be done during the operation to ensure the best result for me. If I ever injure myself again, I know who I trust to help
in New Jersey |
I took my 14 year old son to Dr. Montgomery for a shoulder injury that turned out to be a torn labrum and bone damage. I really appreciated the fact that he was not in a rush to cut, recommending a physical therapy solution first. As it turned out there was too much bone damage so the physical therapy alone was unsuccessful and surgery was required. Dr. Montgomery explained the technique and monitored my son's successful recovery for several months of rehabilitation.Thanks again Dr.Montgomery
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Montgomery, MD?
Are you Dr. Montgomery?

Visit Dr. Montgomery

Dr. Montgomery accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Montgomery has admitting privileges