Dr. Kenneth McCarron, MD

Dr. Kenneth McCarron, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Kenneth E. McCarron, M.D. 1211 Coolidge Blvd # 301 Lafayette, LA 70503 Get Directions

Our mission is to promote health and wellbeing through a comprehensive program which combines state of the art medicine with lifestyle management, emphasizing diet and exercise programs. We offer old fashioned service with one on one care with the doctor, to maximize your healthcare.

Dr. Kenneth McCarron, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Lafayette, LA. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 40 years. Dr. McCarron is affiliated with Lafayette General Medical Center and Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center.

Dr. McCarron's Experience

See how Dr. McCarron's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. McCarron

Dr. McCarron accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. McCarron has admitting privileges.

Dr. McCarron's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McCarron to family and friends
4.3
Dr. McCarron's Performance
in Lafayette, LA |
Very caring , gives patients 100% of his attention and doesn't rush .
in Lafayette, LA |
In the last 30 years, Dr. McCarron has been there to diagnose all medical conditions I have experienced. He keeps looking for the origin of the problem, makes proper referrals, listens and really does care.
This man is the best Dr I have ever had. Extremely knowledgeable, patient and friendly.
in Delcambre, LA |
Love Dr McCarron! He is very professional and very friendly AND very spiritual. Has been the Dr for my siblings and I for many years.
Lafayette, LA |
Very thorough and knowledgeable. His bedside manner ii is caring and he works with you until he gets to the problem. I highly recommend him.
in Lafayette, LA |
Dr McCarron is my personal family physician and has been for almost 20 years. Quite frankly, I think he is the best in Lafayette. He is very professional yet personable. I cannot imagine having another medical doctor.
in Lafayette, LA |
Dr. McCarron takes the time to listen to all my concerns and is very patient. He is also very thorough.
in Breaux Bridge, LA |
I would recommend him to very body.
in Breaux Bridge, LA |
Both my husband and I have been patients of Dr. McCarron's since 1989. His knowledge of medicine and attention to our specific needs has kept us both healthy and active. He always answers all of our questions and takes a sincere interest in managing our healthcare. I can't say enough good things about my doctor and even when I'm not feeling well, both him and his staff make me feel so much better just by walking in his office!!!
Lafayette,La |
Great Doctor??
Lafayette, LA |
Dr. McCarron is the best doctor that Lafayette has to offer. He is local born and raised and takes care of his patients like the southern gentleman he is. Last time i was in the office people kept bringing food and deserts to the office. I asked a few of the people what they were doing and they told me how this great man saved their life or their loved ones life. They bake sweets or food for him in gratitude. This is very comforting to hear when i was very sick.I only recommend Dr. McCarron
in Mamou, LA |
I have been going to Dr. McCarron for many years now and I dearly love him.
Madison, GA |
I'm just a kid and have never written a review about a doctor before, but Dr. McCarron was so great that I decided to send this in. I hope the whole world reads this review and all parents take their kids to see Dr. McCarron.
Fran |
I'm just a 12-year-old kid and have never written a review about a doctor before, but Dr. McCarron was so great that I decided to send this in. I hope the whole world reads this and all parents take their kids to see Dr. McCarron!!
Lafayette, LA |
Dr. McCarron is the most empathetic and competent doctor I've ever dealt with. Always takes time to get best understanding of what I'm dealing with, which saves me a lot of greif.
in Lafayette, LA |
I have been, and continue to be, very fortunate to be under Dr. McCarron's care. The is a man who cares very deeply for his patients; I can attest to this because of some of the cardiovascular complexities that I present with and the indepth care/diagnostics as well as treatment that Dr. McCarron and his wonderful staff have provided to me. In fact, I trust Dr. McCarron so much that he will also treating my 19-year old son who will be getting established with him in the very near future. ????
in Lafayette, LA |
I've been seeing Dr. McCarron for about 20 years. He has taken incredible care of me through the years and I would highly recommend him. His staff Donna, Becky and Capri are all very friendly and efficient.
in Lafayette, LA |
Will certainly recommend him to family and friends! Very good listener and very thorough.
Lafayette, LA |
Kind, courteous and helpful staff. My appointment was on time with little waiting. The Nurse and doctor made me feel at ease and my problem was addressed and treated with extreme professionalism. I would highly recommend Dr McCarron and his staff for any patient. A+
in Lafayette, LA |
Such an incredible staff! Nurse Donna is always warm and friendly! Dr. McCarron is the best in the area. He is personable, professional, and patient. Our whole family has benefited from the staff and service at this office.
Lafayette, LA |
My experience has been superb ever since I started as a patient. From the front desk, nurses and doctor everything is 5 stars all the way! I would definitely recommend this doctor and his wonderful nurses any day.
Lafayette, LA |
I love how I can get an appointment quickly when I feel I need to see a doctor. I appreciate that when I need medicine called out it is done the same day. Very friendly and helpful staff!
in Dallas, TX |
Very thorough evaluation and conversation with Dr. McCarron. I highly recommend him. However, to get to Dr. McCarron you have to go to the window to sign in and deal with Preslyn, who is very rude and rather antipersonnel. Next step is to get with the nurse named Donna. At this point things aren't any better. Whatever she needs to do with you appears to be taking her away from doing something else (something personal?). It would be nice to be greeted by staff members with a personality.
Houston, TX |
He is no doubt a great doctor and very pleasant. As to staff from front desk to nurse DONNA, I wouldn't take my son there even if it was an emergency.. RUDE, RUDE & RUDE.. don't know frankly how he keeps then... No manners whatsoever and they could care less about you.
in Lafayette, LA |
I've heard great things about Dr. McCarron so I was excited to get an appointment as a new patient. My insurance card was given to his administrative staff a week ahead of time. I show up for my appointment and I am met with his rude nurse telling me my insurance card doesn't look familiar and they cannot accept it. I then say ok," well then I will pay out of pocket for today's visit". She says "I'm sorry, but the doctor won't see you at all"...........all I can say is WOW! #sad
in Broussard, LA |
Dr McCarron is an excellent exceptional doctor. He is kind, friendly,& talented. Poor rating does not reflect on his ability or professionalism. Low rating is directly contributed to his administrative practice and staff. No pre-authorization over phone, delayed and/or failing to process authorizations sent from insurance providers timely. Patients must argue with both his staff and insurance provides to get required medications processed. Staff simply does not want to be bothered. Not worth it.
in Lafayette, LA |
One of the best diagnosticians I have ever seen. He truly cares for his patients. Sometimes being a terrific professional isn't enough. Sometimes a patient needs a cheerleader. He is not afraid to do that, and frankly it is great. Highly recommended.
Lafayette, LA |
The most caring,thorough, patient doctor I have ever had in 83 years.
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth McCarron, MD?
Are you Dr. McCarron?

Compare Dr. McCarron

Dr. McCarron's Care Philosophy

Dr. McCarron's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Louisiana not available

Dr. McCarron has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. McCarron's Board Certifications

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cardiovascular Disease
  • Cholesterol Diseases
  • Colitis
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Dementia
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Gastroenteritis
  • Gout
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

Graduated in 1973

• Other Education
    Lsu School Of Med, Dept Of Gastroenterology

Completed in 1981

Dr. McCarron does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McCarron and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage