Dr. Kenneth J. Kress, MD

Dr. Kenneth J. Kress, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 58 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Our mission is to provide excellent, patient-focused and comprehensive musculoskeletal care to the Atlanta community and surrounding areas.Read more

Dr. Kress' Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Kress' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kress

Dr. Kress accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kress has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Kress' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kress to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Kress
Dr. Kress' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (41)
in Atlanta, GA |
I highly recommend Dr. Kress. My hip socket was grinding bone on bone from rheumatoid arthritis and I woke up one day and I could not walk. I was in horrible pain with sciatica complications. My rheumatologist recommended dr. Kress. From my first visit I felt I was in good hands. My surgery was at 11:00 or so. I was doing laps with a walker by 3:15 around the nurses station after the surgery with no pain. Went home at 6:00. I haven't had any problems since. Thank you Dr. Kress. LC
Kennesaw, GA |
Dr. Kress replaced my knee in 2013. The results for this age 70+ person have been outstanding. I'm able to utilize the leg fully, play tennis regularly in addition to regular gym activiities. Further, I know at least 5 other persons who Dr. Kress successfully performed knee, and hip replacements. He's top grade to these people also.
Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Kress never listened to me nor was he interested in hearing anything but his own expertise. He rushed through my surgery, blaming me for the poor results. Six years of pain ended after finding another surgeon who confirmed the mistakes (made by Dr. Kress) and corrected the problem . My physical therapist told me the week after Kress's surgery that something was wrong. After examining the original operative notes, it becomes apparent that even Kress knew he made mistakes. Avoid this man.
in Dallas, GA |
Please stop if you are looking for hip and knee specialist you already have one reading this seriously. My name is Pinar I saw him May25 then surgery date is June 30th let me tell you something I was in the hospital 6:30am in the morning I walk out of the hospital 2 pm same day in the afternoon no pain seriously I'm at home now writing this to you he is the best surgeon down to earth. Easy to talk to I was scared to death when I arrived in the hospital walkout pain free. God bless him.
in Marietta, GA |
Dr Kress replaced my right knee even right after surgery there was very minimal pain.I feel so much better I wish I would have had this done long time ago instead of putting it off.Dr Kress is the best
in Marietta, GA |
He is the only Dr. that correctly diagnosed my hip problem from severe KNEE pain after seeing 5 Drs. over a period of four years! The stenosis in my back, (that I didn't know I had), was pinching a nerve that diverted the arthritic hip pain to my knee! Dr. Kress performed a complete hip replacement in a 45 minute operation, after which, when I awoke and went through postop, I later WALKED OUT OF THE HOSPITAL THAT SAME AFTERNOON to recuperate at home!!
in Peachtree Corners, GA |
I had total hip 15 years ago. He was my savior and gave me quality of life I never had since I had congenital hip problem. Eddie Bean is great for follow up. I trust both Dr. Kress and Eddie Bean completely. I feel blessed to have them both.
in Roswell, GA |
He is a Super Star. Did a great job! I have recommended him and been thanked for it.
in Covington, GA |
The staff at Dr. Kress' office was very professional. After examining me, they gave me all the options that were available, and did not attempt to sway my decision. I did elect to have a total joint replacement. The outcome was all that I had hoped for.
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth J. Kress, MD?
Are you Dr. Kress?

Compare Dr. Kress

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.