Dr. Kenneth Kress, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Arthritis and Total Joint Specialists 3400 Old Milton Pkwy Ste C290 Alpharetta, GA 30005 Get Directions
Dr. Kenneth Kress, MD
Dr. Kenneth Kress, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Alpharetta, GA. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Kress is affiliated with Northside Hospital.

Dr. Kress' Care Philosophy

Our mission is to provide excellent, patient-focused and comprehensive musculoskeletal care to the Atlanta community and surrounding areas.

Dr. Kress' Experience

See how Dr. Kress' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kress

Dr. Kress accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Kress is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kress has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kress' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kress to family and friends
Dr. Kress' Performance
in Douglasville, GA |
Dr. Kress is the BEST around. He scoped my right knee over 20 years ago after I had been to 2 different doctors who kept telling me nothing was wrong. I was told by a friend he was the best. I took my films in with me to see him and he immediately saw the problem. My right knee has never gave me any problems since. He told me back then that someday my left knee would most likely show same condition. He was spot on. Eddie is awesome too. Retired Navy Medical Officer. AWESOME TEAM
in Marietta, GA |
I saw Dr. Kress for osteoarthritis in my hip. He performed a total hip replacement as outpatient surgery Northdside Forsyth. He did an excellent job and my recovery was very easy.
in Canton, GA |
I recently had (4-15-17) Dr Kress replace both of my knees. I could not have been more pleased with his professionalism and his assurance. I consulted a friend of mine who owns his own physical therapy clinic and asked him who he would choose. Without hesitation he responded " I see the good the bad and the ugly and if I ever need a replacement only Dr. Ken Kress will be the one I choose". My second knee is only 6 weeks old and I am walking up to 5 miles a day and back to riding my bike.
in Atlanta, GA |
All round great surgeon. Trusted him completely. Very personable also. Staff is also top notch and were available if I had any questions.
Greensboro, GA |
Excellent experience from initial consult with Dr Kress to follow up post op. Dr Kress and his entire office staff are very professional and respectful of the patient. He took time to answer all my questions thoroughly. I had a right total knee replacement as an out patient. Great hospital staff and process. Admitted at 7am day of surgery and in car headed home at 2pm. To Physical Therapy next day and 3 times weekly thereafter for 6 weeks. Walking without walker in one week. No complications!!!
in Lithonia, Ga |
I was referred to Dr. Kress by two other people. When I went to his office he took the time and explained what was to happen regarding hip surgery. He spoke with my husband as well and answered his question. He had a very good bed side manner. Easy to talk to and willing to listen to me and answer my questions. My appointments were timely and little wait time. The doctor was knowledgeable about the surgery. I looked up his record for infections very low. That was a selling point for me.
in Atlanta, GA |
I highly recommend Dr. Kress. My hip socket was grinding bone on bone from rheumatoid arthritis and I woke up one day and I could not walk. I was in horrible pain with sciatica complications. My rheumatologist recommended dr. Kress. From my first visit I felt I was in good hands. My surgery was at 11:00 or so. I was doing laps with a walker by 3:15 around the nurses station after the surgery with no pain. Went home at 6:00. I haven't had any problems since. Thank you Dr. Kress. LC
Kennesaw, GA |
Dr. Kress replaced my knee in 2013. The results for this age 70+ person have been outstanding. I'm able to utilize the leg fully, play tennis regularly in addition to regular gym activiities. Further, I know at least 5 other persons who Dr. Kress successfully performed knee, and hip replacements. He's top grade to these people also.
Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Kress never listened to me nor was he interested in hearing anything but his own expertise. He rushed through my surgery, blaming me for the poor results. Six years of pain ended after finding another surgeon who confirmed the mistakes (made by Dr. Kress) and corrected the problem . My physical therapist told me the week after Kress's surgery that something was wrong. After examining the original operative notes, it becomes apparent that even Kress knew he made mistakes. Avoid this man.
in Dallas, GA |
Please stop if you are looking for hip and knee specialist you already have one reading this seriously. My name is Pinar I saw him May25 then surgery date is June 30th let me tell you something I was in the hospital 6:30am in the morning I walk out of the hospital 2 pm same day in the afternoon no pain seriously I'm at home now writing this to you he is the best surgeon down to earth. Easy to talk to I was scared to death when I arrived in the hospital walkout pain free. God bless him.
in Marietta, GA |
Dr Kress replaced my right knee even right after surgery there was very minimal pain.I feel so much better I wish I would have had this done long time ago instead of putting it off.Dr Kress is the best
in Marietta, GA |
He is the only Dr. that correctly diagnosed my hip problem from severe KNEE pain after seeing 5 Drs. over a period of four years! The stenosis in my back, (that I didn't know I had), was pinching a nerve that diverted the arthritic hip pain to my knee! Dr. Kress performed a complete hip replacement in a 45 minute operation, after which, when I awoke and went through postop, I later WALKED OUT OF THE HOSPITAL THAT SAME AFTERNOON to recuperate at home!!
in Peachtree Corners, GA |
I had total hip 15 years ago. He was my savior and gave me quality of life I never had since I had congenital hip problem. Eddie Bean is great for follow up. I trust both Dr. Kress and Eddie Bean completely. I feel blessed to have them both.
in Roswell, GA |
He is a Super Star. Did a great job! I have recommended him and been thanked for it.
in Covington, GA |
The staff at Dr. Kress' office was very professional. After examining me, they gave me all the options that were available, and did not attempt to sway my decision. I did elect to have a total joint replacement. The outcome was all that I had hoped for.
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Kress, MD?
Are you Dr. Kress?

Compare Dr. Kress

Dr. Kress' Care Philosophy

Dr. Kress' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Kress has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kress' Board Certifications

• Ankle and Foot Instability or Derangement
  • Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
  • Bone Cancer
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hip Fracture
  • Hip Sprain
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Marfan Syndrome
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain

Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University

Graduated in 1985

Hospital For Special Surgery
    Dr. John C. Garrett-Knee Reconstruction

Dr. Kress does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kress and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Hip Fracture and Dislocation Treatment