Dr. Kenneth Kippels, MD

Dr. Kenneth Kippels, MD

Other | Male

My focus is to use my scientific knowledge to help my patients to live a healthy, fulfilling life. Although I am Board Certified in Anti-Aging and Restorative Medicine I am as hungry as ever for knowledge and because I refuse to accept mediocrity I spent a significant amount of time researching new developments in Anti-Aging Medicine to insure my patients have to most complete information and treatments available. I spend time with each patient to find the unique solution to each problem and condition. Office visits are each hone hour or one-half hour. It takes time to sort out the intricate answers to your health problems, I take that time.

Dr. Kenneth Kippels, MD is an other doctor who practices in Richardson, TX. He is 69 years old and has been practicing for 43 years.

Dr. Kippels' Experience

See how Dr. Kippels' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kippels

Dr. Kippels accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Kippels' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kippels to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Kippels' Performance
in Richardson, TX |
Dr. Kippels is a kind, caring physician. He really listened to me and gave me hope on finding solutions. He explained hormones to me and their importance to my body function. When other doctors told me my thyroid was fine, he explained how most do not test reverse t3 and look at the entire picture of thyroid function. Simply testing the TSH of thyroid testing is not sufficient. With the proper thyroid replacement, my energy is returning my mind is clearer and I do not feel depressed.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Kippels is knowledgeable in many areas and has been able to help me with my energy, my overall well being, my cracked heels:), my outlook on my future and has given me options and solutions on how to maximize my well being. He listens to my problems and then has a few ideas on how we can fix them. He is compassionate and caring and truly wants to help me.
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Kippels, MD?
Are you Dr. Kippels?

Compare Dr. Kippels

Dr. Kippels' Care Philosophy

Dr. Kippels says...

Many doctors miss the form of hypothyroidism often called tertiary or peripheral hypothyroidism. Also missed is the documented condition of thyroid resistance. I find that many patients conditions were missed and will do well with alternative thyroid treatments. Also missed what is often termed "Adrenal Fatigue". This is partial dysfunction of the adrenal gland resulting in suboptimal cortisol production. This is also a very treatable condition. Restorative sleep is essential for good health. If you wake un-refreshed you are not getting restorative sleep. This is an important part of my treatment for most if not all of my patients. We are finding so many conditions that are related to a dysfunction gut. Ridding the intestine of yeast, restoring and feeding the natural bacteria that lives there and use of digestive enzymes can help many conditions.

Dr. Kippels' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Other
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Kippels has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kippels' Board Certifications

Graduated in 1970

• Other Education
    Board Certified Anti-Aging and Restorative Medicine

Completed in 2006

Dr. Kippels does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kippels and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Other