Dr. Kenneth Kasten, MD

Dr. Kenneth Kasten, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Kenneth Kasten, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Boynton Beach, FL. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

10301 Hagen Ranch Rd Ste 500

Boynton Beach, FL 33437

• Ambetter

Learn about Dr. Kasten

See how frequently Dr. Kasten performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye
Foreign Body Removal from Eye
Glaucoma

Dr. Kasten's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

• Benign Neoplasm of Choroid
  • Benign Neoplasm of Eye
  • Cataract
  • Chalazion
  • Choroidal Neovascular Membranes (CNVM)
  • Conjunctival Hemorrhage

• Foreign Body Removal from Eye
  • Glaucoma Surgery
  • Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye

1 Board Action
  • Wrong procedure (8/7/2014)
    Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Florida

• New York Med Coll
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Worcester Meml Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • New York Medical College
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Kasten has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kasten has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kasten does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kasten and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kasten's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kasten to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Kasten's Performance
Boynton Beach, Florida |
I had cataract surgery in 2016. It is the best thing that I could have done for my eyes. I have always worn glasses from childhood to older adult. After having the surgery I did not need glasses except to read small print. When I drive I do not need glasses and it has been wonderful. I recommend South Palm Eye Associates. Dr. Kasten and his staff are great.
Boynton Beach, FL |
I always have a good experience with Dr. Kasten and his personnel at South Palm Eye Associates, from the receptionist at the desk to the techs (especially lovely Barbara) to Derek at the optical to Dr. Kasten. He did a cataract surgery for one of my wife's eyes and she praises him all the time. We highly recommend Dr. Kasten and his practice.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Both the doctor and the gals who work with him and his patients, are genuine, caring, personable, knowledgeable, professional in every way. The front desk staff is warm and friendly. They take a personal interest in the patient as a whole person, not just a set of eyes. It's always a positive experience visiting this office.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Kenneth Kasten of South Palm Eye Associates has provided me with the highest quality eye care for many years. Dr. Kasten did my cataract surgery and implanted Multifocal lenses that have enabled me to see at all distances and even reading without any type of glasses. I am thoroughly satisfied with them. Dr. Kasten is always available for any type emergency that requires an immediate office visit. I highly recommend Dr. Kasten for superb eye care for everyone!
in Delray Beach, FL |
Expert care, wonderful support staff and successful results from my cataract surgery. Extremely pleased.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Great doctor very informative and helpful with explaining all the procedures came recommended by a retired nurse who worked for him many years in surgery. Great staff in the office. Thanks again Dr Kasten Doug Peterson : )
Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr Kasten is an excellent physician. He is skilled,warm,caring and listens to the patient. He has taken care of me for many years! Being a physician myself, I have been referring my patients to him as well, all have been extremely satisfied Thank you Ken
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Kasten and his staff are incredible...they are knowledgeable, caring, professional and "on time"!
Orlando, FL |
I've been going to Dr. Kasten for several years and have been extremely satisfied with the services that I have received. His office and staff offer an inviting atmosphere that has made me feel comfortable addressing any eye concerns. This level of comfort was very important when I underwent cataract surgery. Hearing that I needed surgery my anxiety immediately peaked, but Dr. Kasten and his staff put my mind at ease and the surgery was a success. I highly recommend South Palm Eye Associates!
Boca Raton, FL |
I have had GREAT experiences with South Palm Eye. Of course it starts with Dr. Kasten in whose hands I entrust my eyes, one of our most valuable and precious gifts. His skill and patience during exams are outstanding but it is his ability to communicate and explain the results that motivated me to take the time to write this review. The rest of the staff follows Dr. Kastens' example and have a genuine care for their patients. Highest compliment I can offer is that my mother is now a patient.
Pompano Beach, FL |
A great doctor!! I highly recommend Dr. Kasten. He is very knowledgable and I was treated with both compassion and respect. His staff is warm and friendly.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Kasten is terrific. Extremely professional as is his entire staff. My experience from start to finish was A+++. My brother also had two cataract surgeries performed by Dr. Kasten and has been completely thrilled by the results
Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr Kasten and his staff were so kind. I called as a new patient needing to be seen ASAP experiencing symptoms I had never had before and on a Friday. They told me to come right over and they would get me seen. Upon arriving I was greeted and was worked back quickly. Everyone from the front office to Dr Kasten were so kind and polite. I would highly recommend them. Thank you for your kindness and professionalism!
Boynton Beach, FL |
I made an appointment with Dr. Kasten for my daughter. He didn't even see her. Someone else did. They didn't even ask me if that was okay. They just sent this mean woman in to examine my daughter that told us that she had perfect eye site. It cost me $100+ with my insurance & continued to send a bill. I took her to another doctor a month later to find out my daughter does need glasses. When I called to talk to the office mgr, she was rude as well. Horrible experience.
Boynton Beach, FL |
I HAD LASER CATARACT SURGERY WITH A MULTIFOCAL LENS AND I'M ABSOLUTELY THRILLED!
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Kasten, MD?
Are you Dr. Kasten?