Dr. Kenneth Kaminski Jr, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Kenneth Kaminski Jr, MD
Dr. Kenneth Kaminski Jr, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Tyler, TX. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Kaminski Jr is affiliated with East Texas Medical Center, Texas Spine and Joint Hospital and CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler.

Dr. Kaminski Jr's Experience

See how Dr. Kaminski Jr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kaminski Jr

Dr. Kaminski Jr accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Kaminski Jr is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Kaminski Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kaminski Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaminski Jr to family and friends
Dr. Kaminski Jr's Performance
in Longview, TX |
If you have need of a total knee replacement, look no further! This doctor's skill, experience, education, and success rate will amaze you, especially at his young age of 36. I found his confidence, maturity, and assurance very encouraging to me. He is personable, caring, and easy to talk to along your journey. My surgery was June 12, 2017, finished physical therapy Aug 4, and am doing extremely well. I, also, recommend TX Spine & Joint Hospital and CORE/Longview (Ben). God blessed me!
in Chandler, TX |
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Kaminski. He performed a hip replacement on me and everything went as smooth as could be. I was immediately comfortable with him. He explained things in a way I could understand and his staff was excellent and helpful in every way. I can honestly say I would definitely choose him again if need be. Thank you Dr. Kaminski!!!
in quitman, tx |
Dr. Kaminski did a total knee replacement three months ago on my right knee. Everything is going great! He is a wonderful surgeon and his office does great follow-up! I would recommend him to anyone needing k we or hip surgery.
in Tyler, TX |
Dr. Kiminski is very friendly, yet professional. He helps you to understand exactly what will happen to you during and after the surgery, which really does help allege any fear. I chose Spine and Joint as the hospital and the care I was given was absolutely the Best! Clean, good food, answered call button quickly! And the physical therapists were angels??
in Mount Pleasant, Texas |
Amazing, I had my first knee surgery December 2014 and it was fantastic. I had my second one December of 2016; it to went well. Everything from his staff to the hospital went great. I always feel like I matter; that any question I have is important. I was so excited to have my second knee surgery. The experience out weighed my fears. Thank you so much ALL of you. Blessings, Karen Martin
in Tyler, TX |
Dr. Kaminiski performed my complete knee replacement in 2015. Evidently, he was about 33 y.o. at the time and came highly recommended to me by some medical guys out of Dallas, plus just happened to be on my insurance plan. So, being in severe pain, I bit the bullet and chose him to do the operation. I cannot praise him or say enough good things about him. I have not had a minutes trouble with my knee and have full range of motion in it.
in Tyler,TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Kaminski and his staff! Dr. Kaminski basically saved my life! He is very knowledgeable, tells you exactly how things are and is compassionate and caring. I came in with an infected prosthetic knee and he knew immediately what steps we would need to take to get it under control. When I called the office, the staff was caring and gave me answers in a timely manner. Thank you!
in Flint, TX |
The medical assistance provided was excellent.
in Malakoff, TX |
Dr Kaminski was the only doctor that would listen to me when i complained of having hip pain. He quickly diagnosed me on the first visit after an xray. It was a blessing to be sent to Azalea orthopetics, I was first seen by Clair Tibiletti who continued the refferal process. Dr Kaminiski has given me another chance at an active life after being unstable on my feet for over 2 years. The recovery time was short surgery was on the 4th of April and i am returning to work on the 24th. No more pain!
Athens, TX |
After a year and a half of wrong diagnoses, Kaminski finally gave me a correct answer to the pain I has having in my hip. The damage would require surgery - a delicate procedure. He insisted that I go see one of two doctors in DFW. I liked everything about him, even the fact that he put his ego aside and sent me to a different surgeon.
in Tyler, TX |
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Kaminski and his staff. I would recommend anyone needing his services to have a consultation with him. He was attentive to my injury, and explained the results I could expect in detail. He is very personal and is not rushed and took the time to address all of my questions. The surgery went quickly and the recovery went exactly as he described. My results have been excellent and I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family.
in Crockett, TX |
I can't say enough good about Dr. Kaminiski and his staff! I was in a great deal of pain with my right knee and very apprehensive when I had my first visit with Dr. Kaminiski. He immediately made me feel relaxed and comfortable with my decision to have total knee replacement. He explained the entire procedure and what to expect after surgery. I had surgery January 10, 2017, got out of the hospital the 12th and was walking pretty much pain-free a week later...without a walker or cane. A+++++
in Frankston, TX |
Very helpful, excellent results, We would highly recommend him for hip or knee work.
in FRANKSTON, TX |
My total hip replacement surgery has changed my entire life. Had to lose weight to have the surgery and am continuing to lose. Physical therapy was so enjoyable, my husband and I have joined a gym. I'm healthier than I have been in many years.
in Huntington, Texas |
Dr. Kaminski performed a total knee replacement on my right knee. From the initial visit to now six weeks post-op, my experience has been 100%..... perfect! From pre-admission procedures to surgery/hospital stay, at-home care and follow-up visits. Dr. Kaminski and his team of professionals left nothing out. Very organized, patient caring group of people at Azalea Orthopedics.
in Tyler, TX |
Dr. Kaminsky performed a hip replacement and a partial knee replacement for me. In both cases, the results were above expectations. Recovery time was short with no complications. I am walking pain-free. Dr. Kaminsky and his staff are professional, courteous, and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Kaminsky and Azalea Orthopedics to anyone suffering from hip or knee pain.
in Palestine, TX |
I FIRMLY RECOMMEND DR KAMINSKI AS HE DID THE MAKOPLASTY (PARTIAL KNEE REPLACEMENT) ON MY KNEE WITH LITTLE OR NO PAIN. HE NOT ONLY HAS THE EXPERTISE (HE CAME FROM THE MAYO CLINIC) HE ALSO HAS A GREAT PATIENT MANER AND EXPLAINS THE PROCEEDURE IN DETAIL. IF YOU HAVE A KNEE OR HIP PROBLEM YOU NEED TO SEEK HIS HELP. DAN G.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Great experience! Very patient and detailed in his explanation of my diagnosis. ACE
in Henderson |
i was involved in a car accident one night and Dr. Kaminski repaired Ankle and leg. No amount of words can express my appreciation for his expertise. He had a wonderful bedside manner and the reassurance he provided my wife was above and beyond. Since then, I have referred my father in law and he completed his hip replacement . His office staff was equally as wonderful . Phone calls returned promptly and never felt rushed on any of the follow up appointments.
in LongviewTX |
Excellent surgeon. Had total knee replacement and I feel I have my life back again. Dr. Kaminski and his entire staff have been amazing from start to finish .
in Ft Worth, TX |
It was an amazing experience!! Dr. Kaminski changed my life when he fixed my knees!
in Mansfield, TX |
.....very pleased with my experience and procedure. Extremely competent young doctor that took an interest in me and gave great care. Very personable and excellent credentials.
in Tyler, TX |
Excellent surgeon. Bedside manner is top notch.
in Gilmer, TX |
Performed 2 hip surgeries on me. I could not ask fora more professional enthusiastic and caring physician
Mansfield, la |
2014 this doctor set the bone in leg crooked causing it to kill skin on top and causing infection. 5 surgeries 2 years and 750,000 later with other doctors saying it was this doctors fault my husband still has his leg attached. This dr should be held accountable for the full extent of the damage he caused however with the malpractice cap it wasn't possible. Worst experience in the medical field ever experienced. My husband almost lost leg due to this doctors mistakes!
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Kaminski Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Kaminski Jr?

Compare Dr. Kaminski Jr

Dr. Kaminski Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Kaminski Jr has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kaminski Jr's Board Certifications

• Coccygeal Pain
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Osgood Schlatter Disease
  • Systemic Sclerosis
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Torticollis
  • Wrist Fracture

University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School

Graduated in 2006

Mayo Clinic Jacksonville

Completed in 2012

Rutgers University

Graduated in 2003

Dr. Kaminski Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaminski Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery

• Knee Surgery
  • Knee and Leg Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Shoulder Fracture Treatment