Dr. Kenneth Kaminski Jr, MD

Dr. Kenneth Kaminski Jr, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Kenneth Kaminski Jr, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Tyler, TX. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Read his story

3414 Golden Rd

Tyler, TX 75701

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Kaminski Jr

See how frequently Dr. Kaminski Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain
Joint Pain
Osteoarthritis of Knee

Dr. Kaminski Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Kaminski Jr's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kaminski Jr "Dr. Kaminski specializes in primary and complex hip and knee replacements, revision joint surgery, painful joint replacements, and hip and knee arthritis. He's Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery."

This content was provided by Dr. Kaminski Jr "Azalea Orthopedics is committed to making a difference in the lives of our patients and community by providing high quality, efficient health care services with respect for individual needs. As a part of the Azalea Orthopedics Family, our promise is to provide outstanding customer service and patient care. This promise demonstrates our beliefs, attitude, and actions; that nothing is more important than serving our patients and one another."

• Adult Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery

• Coccygeal Pain
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hip Sprain
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Limb Cramp

• Synovial Biopsy
  • Total Knee Arthroplasty With Robotic Assistance

• Rutgers University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • John Peter Smith Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • John Peter Smith Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Mayo Clinic Jacksonville
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Kaminski Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kaminski Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaminski Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kaminski Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaminski Jr to family and friends
Dr. Kaminski Jr's Performance
in Tyler, TX |
I was referred to Azalea Clinic by my foot doctor, who had been a patient at Texas Spine & Joint. Being from out of area, I feel blessed to have received this information! I was very impressed the day I met Dr. Kaminski with his knowledge, alertness, and positive attitude! The manner in which he explained the procedure evidenced his careful manner and his expectation of success. Surgery turned out great! Staff was attentive! The hospital was like a hotel! Am looking forward #2 knee surgery soon
in whitehouse |
II first met Dr. Kaminski when he preformed my total right hip replacement. He is very professional in every way. He explained everything from beginning to end and what to expect in a manner that I fully understood and answered every question I had.. I went in with no fear and had full confidence in what I would have done. He is a skilled surgeon with a heart of gold. He is kind,caring,compassionate and is a great asset to his profession. His staff is wonderful. I recommend him to everyone!
in Tyler, TX |
Dr. Kaminski is the BEST! He is a superb physician. His professional demeanor, his always smiling face, and his skills as an orthopedic surgeon serve to make him the BEST in Orthopedics in Tyler, Texas! Dr. Kaminski repaired my knee problems with a Total Knee Replacement in September, 2017. I am so glad that I chose him to do my surgery! I felt comfortable with Dr. Kaminski from the start!
in Texarkana, TX |
Dr. Kaminski and the whole Azalea Orthopedic Clinic and staff, and the Texas Spine & Joint Hospital and staff, were the most professional, efficent and caring group of doctors and nurses that I have ever experienced in my 59 years life. When you ask Dr. Kaminski a question, he is totally focused on you and answers you in a way that is reasuring as to your concerns. I am very satisfied with my total knee replacement and have had a very good results in a short amount of time. Totally pleased!!!
in Longview, TX |
If you have need of a total knee replacement, look no further! This doctor's skill, experience, education, and success rate will amaze you, especially at his young age of 36. I found his confidence, maturity, and assurance very encouraging to me. He is personable, caring, and easy to talk to along your journey. My surgery was June 12, 2017, finished physical therapy Aug 4, and am doing extremely well. I, also, recommend TX Spine & Joint Hospital and CORE/Longview (Ben). God blessed me!
in Chandler, TX |
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Kaminski. He performed a hip replacement on me and everything went as smooth as could be. I was immediately comfortable with him. He explained things in a way I could understand and his staff was excellent and helpful in every way. I can honestly say I would definitely choose him again if need be. Thank you Dr. Kaminski!!!
in quitman, tx |
Dr. Kaminski did a total knee replacement three months ago on my right knee. Everything is going great! He is a wonderful surgeon and his office does great follow-up! I would recommend him to anyone needing k we or hip surgery.
in Tyler, TX |
Dr. Kiminski is very friendly, yet professional. He helps you to understand exactly what will happen to you during and after the surgery, which really does help allege any fear. I chose Spine and Joint as the hospital and the care I was given was absolutely the Best! Clean, good food, answered call button quickly! And the physical therapists were angels??
in Mount Pleasant, Texas |
Amazing, I had my first knee surgery December 2014 and it was fantastic. I had my second one December of 2016; it to went well. Everything from his staff to the hospital went great. I always feel like I matter; that any question I have is important. I was so excited to have my second knee surgery. The experience out weighed my fears. Thank you so much ALL of you. Blessings, Karen Martin
in Tyler, TX |
Dr. Kaminiski performed my complete knee replacement in 2015. Evidently, he was about 33 y.o. at the time and came highly recommended to me by some medical guys out of Dallas, plus just happened to be on my insurance plan. So, being in severe pain, I bit the bullet and chose him to do the operation. I cannot praise him or say enough good things about him. I have not had a minutes trouble with my knee and have full range of motion in it.
in Tyler,TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Kaminski and his staff! Dr. Kaminski basically saved my life! He is very knowledgeable, tells you exactly how things are and is compassionate and caring. I came in with an infected prosthetic knee and he knew immediately what steps we would need to take to get it under control. When I called the office, the staff was caring and gave me answers in a timely manner. Thank you!
in Flint, TX |
The medical assistance provided was excellent.
in Malakoff, TX |
Dr Kaminski was the only doctor that would listen to me when i complained of having hip pain. He quickly diagnosed me on the first visit after an xray. It was a blessing to be sent to Azalea orthopetics, I was first seen by Clair Tibiletti who continued the refferal process. Dr Kaminiski has given me another chance at an active life after being unstable on my feet for over 2 years. The recovery time was short surgery was on the 4th of April and i am returning to work on the 24th. No more pain!
Athens, TX |
After a year and a half of wrong diagnoses, Kaminski finally gave me a correct answer to the pain I has having in my hip. The damage would require surgery - a delicate procedure. He insisted that I go see one of two doctors in DFW. I liked everything about him, even the fact that he put his ego aside and sent me to a different surgeon.
in Tyler, TX |
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Kaminski and his staff. I would recommend anyone needing his services to have a consultation with him. He was attentive to my injury, and explained the results I could expect in detail. He is very personal and is not rushed and took the time to address all of my questions. The surgery went quickly and the recovery went exactly as he described. My results have been excellent and I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family.
in Crockett, TX |
I can't say enough good about Dr. Kaminiski and his staff! I was in a great deal of pain with my right knee and very apprehensive when I had my first visit with Dr. Kaminiski. He immediately made me feel relaxed and comfortable with my decision to have total knee replacement. He explained the entire procedure and what to expect after surgery. I had surgery January 10, 2017, got out of the hospital the 12th and was walking pretty much pain-free a week later...without a walker or cane. A+++++
in Frankston, TX |
Very helpful, excellent results, We would highly recommend him for hip or knee work.
in FRANKSTON, TX |
My total hip replacement surgery has changed my entire life. Had to lose weight to have the surgery and am continuing to lose. Physical therapy was so enjoyable, my husband and I have joined a gym. I'm healthier than I have been in many years.
in Huntington, Texas |
Dr. Kaminski performed a total knee replacement on my right knee. From the initial visit to now six weeks post-op, my experience has been 100%..... perfect! From pre-admission procedures to surgery/hospital stay, at-home care and follow-up visits. Dr. Kaminski and his team of professionals left nothing out. Very organized, patient caring group of people at Azalea Orthopedics.
in Tyler, TX |
Dr. Kaminsky performed a hip replacement and a partial knee replacement for me. In both cases, the results were above expectations. Recovery time was short with no complications. I am walking pain-free. Dr. Kaminsky and his staff are professional, courteous, and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Kaminsky and Azalea Orthopedics to anyone suffering from hip or knee pain.
in Palestine, TX |
I FIRMLY RECOMMEND DR KAMINSKI AS HE DID THE MAKOPLASTY (PARTIAL KNEE REPLACEMENT) ON MY KNEE WITH LITTLE OR NO PAIN. HE NOT ONLY HAS THE EXPERTISE (HE CAME FROM THE MAYO CLINIC) HE ALSO HAS A GREAT PATIENT MANER AND EXPLAINS THE PROCEEDURE IN DETAIL. IF YOU HAVE A KNEE OR HIP PROBLEM YOU NEED TO SEEK HIS HELP. DAN G.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Great experience! Very patient and detailed in his explanation of my diagnosis. ACE
in Henderson |
i was involved in a car accident one night and Dr. Kaminski repaired Ankle and leg. No amount of words can express my appreciation for his expertise. He had a wonderful bedside manner and the reassurance he provided my wife was above and beyond. Since then, I have referred my father in law and he completed his hip replacement . His office staff was equally as wonderful . Phone calls returned promptly and never felt rushed on any of the follow up appointments.
in LongviewTX |
Excellent surgeon. Had total knee replacement and I feel I have my life back again. Dr. Kaminski and his entire staff have been amazing from start to finish .
in Ft Worth, TX |
It was an amazing experience!! Dr. Kaminski changed my life when he fixed my knees!
in Mansfield, TX |
.....very pleased with my experience and procedure. Extremely competent young doctor that took an interest in me and gave great care. Very personable and excellent credentials.
in Gilmer, TX |
Performed 2 hip surgeries on me. I could not ask fora more professional enthusiastic and caring physician
Mansfield, la |
2014 this doctor set the bone in leg crooked causing it to kill skin on top and causing infection. 5 surgeries 2 years and 750,000 later with other doctors saying it was this doctors fault my husband still has his leg attached. This dr should be held accountable for the full extent of the damage he caused however with the malpractice cap it wasn't possible. Worst experience in the medical field ever experienced. My husband almost lost leg due to this doctors mistakes!
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Kaminski Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Kaminski Jr?

Visit Dr. Kaminski Jr

Dr. Kaminski Jr accepts 15 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas