Dr. Kenneth Hepps, MD

Dr. Kenneth Hepps, MD

Gastroenterology  |

Dr. Kenneth Hepps, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Tarzana, CA. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Hepps is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center and Providence Tarzana Medical Center.

Southern California Gastro

5525 Etiwanda Ave Ste 110

Tarzana, CA 91356

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • LACare
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Hepps

I try to communicate with my patients. I strive to explain their medical condition and discuss their treatment options in plain language. Questions are answered. I want no patient to leave the office thinking they were rushed through their visit

Dr. Hepps' Experience

Dr. Hepps' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Gastroenterology

• Gallstones
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Viral Hepatitis
  • Vomiting Disorders

• Biliary Drainage
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Endoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Liver Biopsy

No malpractice history found for California.

• David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • University Of California Los Angeles
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of California Los Angeles
  • Baylor School Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Hepps has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Hepps does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hepps and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Northridge Hospital Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Gastrointestinal Care Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Hepps is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Hepps' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hepps to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Hepps' Performance
in Woodland Hills, CA |
I love Dr. Hepps! Knowledgable, smart, funny and caring! His support staff is very friendly and gracious. The ONLY downside is that it is sometimes hard to get an actual person on the phone.
Thank you for the high star rating and kind comment. Thank you for clearly describing your experience. We hope your experience with our doctors were all that you expected. We appreciate your feedback and are working to remedy an communication issues.
in Granada Hills, CA |
I have had 2 colonoscopys and one endoscopy by Dr. Hepps in the past. I have found him very personal, interested in me and my activities, and particularly my upper g.I and colon health. He offers health tips and is prompt in reporting test results. I particularly like his pre colonoscopy prep. I have recommended Dr. Hepps in the past to anyone I know is planning either of these procedures.
We appreciate your kind words and referrals to others searching for GI care. We hope to see you soon, have a great day.
in Sherman Oaks, CA |
Dr. Hepps reviewed the detail findings of the procedure he did and thoroughly discussed the issues of what might be done to resolve the symptoms. Great Medicalcare . Could not bem ore pleased.
We appreciate your kind comment. Dr. Hepps takes pride in caring for each patient in the highest quality manner. We hope to see you soon. Good Health to you!
in Calabasas, CA |
Dr. Hepps was very thorough in his exam. I did not feel rushed. His office staff is VERY professional and friendly. A great experience for having to "go to the doctor"
Thank you for kind words. We thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. It is so beneficial to others looking for the right GI doctor. We hope your experience with out doctors were all that you expected. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to care for all of your digestive needs. Have a great day.
in Northridge, CA |
5 stars. Recently I had a colonoscopy performed by Dr. Hepps at Providence Tarzana medical center. I was a little tense since I hate needles but the medical staff keep things moving along and before I knew it was over. Dr. Hepps stopped to chat by before and after the event which put my mind at rest. Side note, next time I will research out the flush kit that you have to use the day before, the reason is the one I used from CVS gave me an upset stomach, the one prior to this did not.
I've been seeing Dr. Hepps for years. He's taken good care of me and has seen me through some really bad times. His staff is very friendly, too. Definitely recommend.
Sherman Oaks, CA |
Dr. Hepps is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. We were extremely satisfied with his care, and plan to recommend him when his expertise is needed.
in Calabasas, CA |
Dr. Hepps and his staff are really kind and caring. Dr. Hepps bedside manners are superb and he explains everything! I would highly recommend him to all my family and friends.
in topanga ca |
good
in Woodland Hills, CA |
Dr Hepps did a colonoscopy on me at my request, my first in 20 years, shame on me at age 68. He did the procedure at the Encino Outpatient Surgery Center . The preperation the day before the procedure was grossly disgusting. But the procedure was literally painless and completely unobjectionable. Disrobe, put on a gown, get an IV line in the back of your hand, and then you're out like a light. I didn't wake up til the procedure was over. And i had no pain nor soreness ever.
in Granada Hills, CA |
Dr. Hepps is a fantastic GI doctor. I had an excellent experience with him for a condition that required an endoscopy. He and his staff were very diligent in communicating with me and more importantly - getting the procedure approved, following repeated, unreasonable denials from my HMO. I would highly recommend Dr Hepps to anyone seeking a caring, experienced, and dedicated physician. John Horowitz , D.C.
Reseda, CA |
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. HEPPS FOR 7 YEARS. I HAVE BEEN VERY HAPPY WITH THE DOCTOR AND HIS STAFF.
Excellent doctor.
in Sherman Oaks |
I recently had a colonoscopy performed by Dr. Hepps. I was extremely impressed by the care and skill/expertise that Dr. Hepps displayed during this procedure. I was equally impressed by everyone at Encino Outpatient Surgery Center (operating nurse, Heather, etc...) Dr. Hepps and his staff do an excellent job at making patients feel comfortable, cared for, listened to, and safe. They also called to check on me, promptly, the day after my procedure. Thank you, Dr. Hepps and staff.
in San Dimas, CA |
I just got done having a colonoscopy at Valley Digestive Health Center with Dr. Helps. It was terrible, I was awake the whole time and felt everything. I had told him before that I am drug resistant and he didn't listen. Afterward, he seemed totally unconcerned and said these things just happen. Shame on you Dr. Helps!
in Burbank, CA |
I was referred to Dr. Hepps as I was diagnosed with GRD and needed an Endoscopic procedure. Dr. Hepps looked at my entire medical history and insisted that I get a stress test first. The stress test showed I had blockage in my LAD (Left Artery Descending). An Angiogram was done and showed 99% blockage. I was told I was going to have a massive heart attack very soon had this not been found. Because Dr. Hepps took the time to look at my history he may have saved my life.
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Hepps, MD?

Visit Dr. Hepps