Dr. Kenneth Hepps, MD

Dr. Kenneth Hepps, MD

Gastroenterology  ·

Dr. Kenneth Hepps, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Tarzana, CA and has been practicing for 26 years. He specializes in gastroenterology and internal medicine.

Southern California Gastro

5525 Etiwanda Ave Ste 110

Tarzana, CA 91356

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • LACare
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Hepps

See how frequently Dr. Hepps performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Noninfectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis
Gastrointestinal Diseases
Constipation

Dr. Hepps's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Hepps "I try to communicate with my patients. I strive to explain their medical condition and discuss their treatment options in plain language. Questions are answered. I want no patient to leave the office thinking they were rushed through their visit"

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for California.

• David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • University Of California Los Angeles
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of California Los Angeles
  • Baylor School Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Hepps has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Hepps does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hepps and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Northridge Hospital Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Gastrointestinal Care Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Hepps is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View awards

Dr. Hepps' Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hepps to family and friends

Dr. Hepps' Performance

I love Dr. Hepps, he listened very carefully with my concerns. He gave me some asvised that I am happy about because he will not only make you feel better, but he will also tell you the pros and cons of the procedure just in case you will need one. He is very kind he cares about his patient....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Hepps is professional, knowledgeable and caring. He listens well to problems and explains treatments and/or medications.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We appreciate your comments and hope that you have a wonderful holiday. Please reach out to us with any questions or if you need to make an appointment. Have a great one!

I love Dr. Hepps! Knowledgable, smart, funny and caring! His support staff is very friendly and gracious. The ONLY downside is that it is sometimes hard to get an actual person on the phone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for the high star rating and kind comment. Thank you for clearly describing your experience. We hope your experience with our doctors were all that you expected. We appreciate your feedback and are working to remedy an communication issues.

I have had 2 colonoscopys and one endoscopy by Dr. Hepps in the past. I have found him very personal, interested in me and my activities, and particularly my upper g.I and colon health. He offers health tips and is prompt in reporting test results. I particularly like his pre colonoscopy prep. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We appreciate your kind words and referrals to others searching for GI care. We hope to see you soon, have a great day.

Dr. Hepps reviewed the detail findings of the procedure he did and thoroughly discussed the issues of what might be done to resolve the symptoms. Great Medicalcare . Could not bem ore pleased.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We appreciate your kind comment. Dr. Hepps takes pride in caring for each patient in the highest quality manner. We hope to see you soon. Good Health to you!

More Gastroenterology Specialists like Dr. Hepps at Southern California Gastro