Dr. Kenneth Grosslight, MD

Dr. Kenneth Grosslight, MD

Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Kenneth Grosslight, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in West Columbia, SC. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

3227 Sunset Blvd Ste F101

West Columbia, SC 29169

Learn about Dr. Grosslight

See how frequently Dr. Grosslight performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Pain
Low Back Pain
Spondylosis

Dr. Grosslight's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Grosslight " www.mdpaincontrol.com "

• Pain Medicine

Amount or Range: $900,000.00
    State: Florida
  • Settlement : 2013
    Amount or Range: Above Average
    Nature of Complaint: OUT OF STATE CLAIM: Aiken, SC. Ongoing discussion with surgeons for better pain control post-op. I suggested some possible alternatives. One of these possibilities was prescribed by surgeon with very detailed instructions about how to administer, precautions and potential overdose to the patient and husband. Despite precautions with an intelligent patient this resulted in what appears to be a drug overdose.
    State: Virginia
  • Disciplinary action in another state (10/29/2015)
    Action Taken: Reprimand
    State: California
  • Unprofessional Conduct (6/2/2015)
    Action Taken: Consent Order
    State: North Carolina
1 Board Action
  • Disciplinary action in another state (6/13/2016)
    Action Taken: Letter of Concern

• Ohio State University
  • University Of South Carolina At Columbia
  • University Of Virginia / Main Campus
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Grosslight has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Grosslight has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Grosslight does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grosslight and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Grosslight's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grosslight to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Grosslight's Performance
Aiken, SC |
I've been in Dr. Grosslight's practice for over three years now, although I have switched to his PA. I have an injury to cartilage which has no means to heal itself and after about two years of seeing him for my chronic pain he suggested that I should try to wean off of the medicines because "It should have healed on it's own by now". I asked for a second opinion and started seeing his PA Leslie and she is the best provider I could have ever asked for!
in LexingtonL, SC |
I have been a patient for 2 years. My last attempt to make an appointment was a nightmare. I was told he had an opening that afternoon so I drove from Lexington to West Columbia. When I got there I was told I had to see the P.A. I did not drive all that way to see someone I've never seen. Since then I have tried twice to make an appt and the office manager has blocked me from APPTS. Today she was very rude to me and told me that this is policy. This treatment doesn't sound like the Dr.G I know
in Madison, AL |
VERY shocked to see any bad reviews. Dr. Grosslight and Leslie are by far the best doctors I've ever have seen for pain management. They are thorough, compassionate, and caring. I've recently moved 2 states away and am going through hell trying to find a Dr"s office even remotely close :-(
in blackville,sc |
Thought he was good to begin with. Boy was I wrong. Stopped giving my back injections. Said I had to wait half a year. Disregarded my shoulder pain. Then gave me radio frequency in my spine. The results gave me problems. The staff started changing, then they brought me in one day after an hours drive and told me I wasn't supposed to be there. Told the doctors pa that I wanted a second opinion, then she became combative and unruly. Even broke my next at appointment, in case I changed my mind.
Lexington, SC |
Very caring receptionist and easy to get an appointment. The doctor takes the time to listen to you and is completely non-judgemental of those seeking suboxone treatment. It is somewhat expensive for the initial appointment, but worth it to save my life and help me feel like a person again. This is one of the good guys!
West Columbia, SC |
I have never been so pleased with a physician before and I have seen many over the years in search of relief from my chronic pain. While his list of credentials is extensive, it was his attention to me that I found most impressive. He actually listened to me, really listened. It was so refreshing to be heard finally and no longer have to feel like "just another patient",or be treated like a number. He created a new plan for me and my quality of life has vastly improved, and I am grateful.
in West Columbia, SC |
Very thorough and genuinely caring!
in Lexington, SC |
Dr. Grosslight. Is a very patient and understanding Dr. Who will take his time with you and will never hurry you. And his staff is very caring, friendly group. They all treat you with dignity and respect.
Columbia, SC |
After knowing Dr Grosslight years ago when we worked at the same hospital, I knew I had to see him. (When in doubt, ask a nurse.) He has been beyond fabulous in his care, compassion, trustworthiness and most of all, he gave me HOPE. Hope is vital if you suffer from chronic pain. Let me also say that I knew his PA at the same hospital, and she is wonderful as well! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
in Columbia, SC |
He is an exceptional physician. He is so methodical, compassionate, and knowledgeable. After seeing many doctors about pain he has experienced for decades, my husband FINALLY has found a doctor who understands his pain and who is successfully treating it! Words can not express my gratitude for Dr. Grosslight. He is the best!
in Lexington, SC |
Very nice and took a lot of time asking me question and answering my concerns and to me he seemed to have compassion. I could not believe how considerate and compassionate Dr. Grosslight was to me. I have finally been referred to a Doctor. that is going to treat me by ridding me of pain thus giving me my life back. So very happy and thankful.
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Grosslight, MD?
Are you Dr. Grosslight?