Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD

PhlebologyMaleAge 60

Phlebology

Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD is a Phlebologist in Plainsboro, NJ and has over 34 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from New York University School of Medicine in 1988. He is affiliated with Princeton Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD

Princeton Surgical Associates

5 Plainsboro Rd Ste 400 Plainsboro, NJ 08536
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Phlebologists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Dr. Goldman treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Goldman's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Vascular Disease
  • Chronic Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Peripheral Arterial Aneurysm
  • Peripheral Arterial Aneurysm and Dissection
  • Peripheral Arterial Embolism and Thrombosis
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis
  • Venous Insufficiency
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Venous Thrombosis

Dr. Goldman accepts

Dr. Goldman accepts the following insurance:

Select

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Goldman

1.2195121951219512%
1.2195121951219512%

The Best Doctor I Know
Dr. Goldman is amazing. I went to him with leg pains. My legs would become achey, tired, and swollen at the end of each day. He identified that I had venous insufficiency and he performed Venefit procedures. They were fast and painless and I returned to work the same day. I was back in the gym in two days. My legs now feel great. No more pain and swelling is gone. Dr. Goldman is kind, really easy to talk with and he cares more than any doctor I know. Dr. Goldman is the Best!
Michelle – Sep 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
He is a very nice doctor.
Aug 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
I finally found the best!
I finally met the doctor who all the other doctors try to be. From an amazing, congenial, lighthearted personality, to a surgeon of the highest caliber who is the consummate tactician; he explains everything, draws it out, and makes certain you understand before leaving. He has never rushed me, as I ask plenty of questions. Frankly, he gives a hoot about you and your well-being. He is the template on which other doctors should model. He is amazing!
André Bakhos – Jul 01, 2022
Passionate
Dr. Goldman treated me for lower-leg vascular problems and a blood clot. He is the consummate professional, knowledgeable in his field and very personable. When he discusses the diagnosis and the treatment he is detailed and easy to understand. Added benefits to the excellent treatment are his great personality and interesting conversations in the exam room. I have not encountered another doctor who is as passionate about his profession and truly cares about his patients. He loves what he does! I would highly recommend Dr. Kenneth Goldman - he is absolutely the best!
Vincent Curatolo – Apr 29, 2022
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST
Dr. Kenneth Goldman comes highly recommended and for good reason. He is down to earth, easy to speak with, answers all your questions, instills confidence, his "bedside" manner is superb, his staff is thoughtful and considerate, they work together seamlessly as a team and treat you with respect. I self inflicted some damage to my legs over the course of my lifetime. I wouldn't wear shorts during the summer. But since visiting Dr. Kenneth Goldman, I will this summer! I was recently with a group of friends and someone mentioned Dr. Goldman's name and said how great he was. Someone else spoke up and concurred the same sentiments. I too spoke up and agreed. I have since recommended him to several of my friends. I highly recommend Dr. Kenneth Goldman. He was the right choice!
Pat W. – Apr 13, 2022
varicose vein treatment
Ken and his team were terrific treating my varicose vein. I'm extremely satisfied with the ease of the procedure and results of my leg. He is very personable and likable, and would recommend him to all.
Mar 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
Dr. Goldman treated my father for lower-leg vascular problems. Ken was the consummate professional, knowledgeable in his field, courteous, sensitive to the needs of a 91-year-old, and ready to provide a course of action that would solve the swelling and "weeping" in my father's legs... The treatment was a success and my father now has greater mobility... thanks to Dr. Ken Goldman.
Lisa D Carril – Jan 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
I am so thankful that my primary care doctor referred Dr. Goldman to treat my leg issues. He knew exactly how to treat the redness, swelling and pain. The catheter ablation on both legs worked wonders. He made them painless with his interesting discussions and upbeat personality. He was so thorough with the details of how he was proceeding. I never left the office with unanswered questions. Everyone in the office was so friendly and welcoming. Dr. Goldman is the best!
Carol – Jan 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
Dr. Goldman is an excellent physician and surgeon. He helped me significantly by getting my circulation back to normal. Besides being very skilled; he has a great bedside manner; so "down to earth" and considerate. He explained in detail my medical condition and treatment options. He is my go to vascular surgeon.
Jan 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
From my very first office visit with Dr. Goldman I knew I was with the best! His warm and friendly personality along with his superb medical expertise made my vein ablation procedure easy and painless. I was walking immediately after the procedure and my legs have never felt better! Thanks to you Dr. Goldman and your wonderful, friendly and courteous office, nursing and X-ray tech staff for making this experience a pleasure!
Lynn – Dec 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
In the last 3 years Dr Goldman has preformed carotid artery surgery and both left and right femoral artery surgeries on me all being a success. The carotid surgery saved my life and the femoral artery surgeries have given me the ability to walk without pain once again. Dr Goldman is both a excellent surgeon and a wonderful human being. There is a reason I have trusted this man with my health and welfare for 3 major surgeries……..it’s because I trust him and I feel he is the best surgeon for me. He can help you to.
Jim Mileski – Dec 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
every visit went very well
L.Semple – Dec 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
I saw him for problems with my feet. He was referred to my from my podiatrist. He ran tests that showed vericose veins deep in my legs. I was unsure, but went ahead with treatment and I am so glad I did. Within one week of the procedure, my swelling went down 50% in my feet. The procedures went smoothly and I am so happy that I had it done. Thank You Dr. Goldman
S Bucci – Sep 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Kenneth A. Goldman -- knowledgeable, expert, effective, charming, and kind. He treated my deteriorating vascular system with the latest approved medical approach, resulting in a vast improvement. I am deeply appreciative of his good care.
Evelyn F. – Sep 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
My dermatologist referred me to Dr. Goldman. I was experiencing pain in my legs that she suspected was possibly related to vein disease. I am so glad that I called Dr. Goldman's office for a consultation. He diagnosed me at first visit and scheduled me for radiofrequency ablation and follow-up over the next few weeks. There are various ways to schedule the procedures however I opted to have both legs done two days apart within the same week. I have a young child so preferred to minimize disruptions to my schedule. Appointments were on time and Dr. Goldman and his staff put me at ease and worked very efficiently. Recovery was quick and I had not realized how much my legs had been bothering me previously, so am very happy I went to Dr. Goldman.
Sep 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
AWESOME DOCTOR. Dr. Goldman is one of the kindest and most caring people you will ever meet. I went to him with terrible varicose veins and achy swollen legs. I just couldn’t wait to get my feet up at the end of each day. After short office procedures my problem is completely solved. My legs feel great all day long and they look so much better. The office is wonderful and the doctor is simply the best. Thank You, Dr. Goldman!!
Suzie H – Sep 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
I found Dr Goldman through my insurance. I really lucked out because he is amazing! Not only is he a great physician who got my clots under control, but his personality is wonderful. He listens to you, is friendly and personable and puts you at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Goldman!
Susie Grau – Aug 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
I saw Dr. Kenneth Goldman, M.D., RVT, FACS a surgeon in Princeton, New Jersey, for a vein clot and suffered for years with unsightly redness in my legs, varicose veins, spider veins, and heaviness in my legs from standing long periods in my work. I underwent several vein treatments, and the procedures were painless with minimal downtime and able to resume my daily activities within a day. My legs look and feel incredible and running feels as light as a feather. The staff was always pleasant and professional, and very efficient during my procedures and never encountered any problems with service and scheduling, and calls returned fast. I would highly recommend Dr. Kenneth Goldman as a top surgeon in Princeton, New Jersey, for his excellent service and professionalism.
Lesa Burt – Mar 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
I’ve had a reoccurring problem with varicose veins. A friend suggested I visit Dr. Ken Goldman. I reviewed Dr. Goldman’s bio on his web site, and was impressed. On my initial visit, Dr. Goldman graciously explained the problems I has having with the veins in both legs, assured me that today’s treatment options were significantly improved over those available several years ago, recommended two minimally invasive procedures that offered a high probably of success, and informed me that I would be able to go on with regular business right after the treatments were completed. During the treatments, Dr. Goldman and his excellent staff created a relaxed atmosphere. The treatments themselves were painless, and I noticed improvements in both legs the day after the treatment. I am 100% satisfied with Dr. Goldman and his staff.
Tom H – Jan 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
Dr. Kenneth A. Goldman, M.D., RVT, FACS is the very best there is. Great personality. Every aspect of my experience with him and his staff is Five Stars. He is a caring surgeon who truly enjoys life and wants you to not only survive but thrive. He is an expert and can be trusted. I know there are many choices out there but look no further. This is the guy.
Mark – Jun 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Goldman?