Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD

Dr. Goldman
Telehealth services available

Princeton Surgical Associates

5 Plainsboro Rd Ste 400 Plainsboro, NJ 08536

Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD is a Phlebologist in Plainsboro, NJ. He is affiliated with Princeton Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Goldman to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Phlebologists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Hospital Satisfaction

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Dr. Goldman treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Goldman's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
  • Aneurysm
  • Aortic Aneurysm
  • Aortic Aneurysm Repair
  • Arteriovenous Shunt Creation
  • Atherosclerosis
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Carotid Surgery
  • Carotid Ultrasound
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Endovascular Repair of Aorta
  • Endovenous Ablation of Varicose Veins
  • Peripheral Artery Bypass
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Thrombosis
  • Vascular Surgical Procedure
  • Venous Insufficiency
  • Venous Thrombosis

Dr. Goldman accepts

Dr. Goldman accepts the following insurance:

Select
Wellcare of Georgia

Dr. Goldman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Goldman

Dr. Goldman?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (62)
  • Listened & answered questions (62)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (62)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
I saw Dr. Kenneth Goldman, M.D., RVT, FACS a surgeon in Princeton, New Jersey, for a vein clot and suffered for years with unsightly redness in my legs, varicose veins, spider veins, and heaviness in my legs from standing long periods in my work. I underwent several vein treatments, and the procedures were painless with minimal downtime and able to resume my daily activities within a day. My legs look and feel incredible and running feels as light as a feather. The staff was always pleasant and professional, and very efficient during my procedures and never encountered any problems with service and scheduling, and calls returned fast. I would highly recommend Dr. Kenneth Goldman as a top surgeon in Princeton, New Jersey, for his excellent service and professionalism.
Lesa Burt – Mar 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
I love Dr. Goldman. I went for vein treatments in my legs. The results were wonderful. I can stand all day long and my legs still feel great. Also, they look so much better. Dr. Goldman just has such a fabulous personality and the office staff are super nice. I highly recommend him. I truly can't say enough nice things about him!
Jan 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
I’ve had a reoccurring problem with varicose veins. A friend suggested I visit Dr. Ken Goldman. I reviewed Dr. Goldman’s bio on his web site, and was impressed. On my initial visit, Dr. Goldman graciously explained the problems I has having with the veins in both legs, assured me that today’s treatment options were significantly improved over those available several years ago, recommended two minimally invasive procedures that offered a high probably of success, and informed me that I would be able to go on with regular business right after the treatments were completed. During the treatments, Dr. Goldman and his excellent staff created a relaxed atmosphere. The treatments themselves were painless, and I noticed improvements in both legs the day after the treatment. I am 100% satisfied with Dr. Goldman and his staff.
Tom H – Jan 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
Dr. Kenneth A. Goldman, M.D., RVT, FACS is the very best there is. Great personality. Every aspect of my experience with him and his staff is Five Stars. He is a caring surgeon who truly enjoys life and wants you to not only survive but thrive. He is an expert and can be trusted. I know there are many choices out there but look no further. This is the guy.
Mark – Jun 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
Dr. Goldman fixed my varicose veins 5 years ago and I couldn't be happier. I was a schoolteacher and years of standing left me with painful and ugly varicose veins. The Venefit procedure was easy and completely resolved my problem. My legs still look and feel great. A year after my procedure, I sent my daughter who is also a teacher to him and she got perfect results just like me. I have been sending friends and colleagues to him and everybody loves him. Several months ago my mother developed legs ulcers which were getting bigger and deeper. Leaking veins were the cause. In February Dr. Goldman fixed my mom's veins in the office and the leg ulcers immediately started healing well. He has been doing video calls with her every other week to monitor her progress (since Covid-19 and she lives in an assisted care facility). He is incredibly patient and caring. If you have vein problems, Dr. Goldman is the surgeon to see! Thank you Dr. Goldman.
Mary C – Apr 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
I went to see Dr. Goldman to find out the reason behind my calf pain when i walk short distances. The tests given did not indicate Claudication. Dr. Goldman said he would reach out to my cardiologist to ask if a drug he was recommending was OK for me to take for the pain. Where my office visits with Dr. Goldman were fine with him explaining everything so i could understand the call to my cardiologist was never done. I called the office 2x to ask what is up, 1x they said they would get back to me and the next call they never returned. While on vacation walking, every painful step reminded me of the lack of followup. My cardiologist said that they would contact Dr. Goldmans office to find out, i have not heard anything from him either, no idea why i can only assume.
JohnG – Mar 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
5 years ago, after extensive research I put my total trust (and life)in the expertly accomplished hands of Dr. Goldman to repair an abdominal aortic aneurysm--the same issue that killed my brother years earlier. Since then, I travel 400 miles every 6 months from NC for follow-up appts to monitor the successful life-saving procedure Dr. Goldman performed. On my most recent visit, I mentioned I was feeling heaviness and discomfort in both legs (unrelated to the fixed aneurysm, and after an in-office ultrasound, Dr. Goldman performed a mildly invasive vein ablation procedure in 15 minutes that miraculously eliminated all signs of tiredness and pain in my legs by the next day. This guy is a Godsend. The real deal. A miracle worker. And a genuine good caring man.
Jim Cloer – Mar 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Goldman for vein treatments and he is just outstanding. He lived up to the many recommendations I had received for his office. He takes his time to explain procedures and their purpose, and he's very pleasant to talk to - this is a huge help/distraction when you're undergoing procedures under local anesthesia.
Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
I had a massively swollen right leg that often gave me pain. I went from doctor to doctor and underwent many tests and scans but no apparent cause was found. Finally, I insisted I wanted to see a vascular specialist and was referred to Dr Goldman. He listened carefully and promised me that together we would get to the bottom of the problem. And he followed through. He found a leaking vein valve, fixed it and ever since, the swelling is going down. Dr Goldman listens well and gives excellent advice. I feel like he really hears you. I highly recommend him.
Jun 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
I have venous reflux disease and varicose veins. During my second pregnancy my legs became really heavy and painful. I saw Dr. Goldman and he performed an ablation and sclerotherapy. Within two weeks my legs were less painful and heavy and I was able to start running again!
May 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
Referred to Dr. Goldman for a condition requiring monitoring. First and foremost the office at this practice from scheduling, to check-in and check-out, to the technician doing the ultrasound, to nurses answering questions were unfailingly pleasant, efficient and professional (and timely). Dr. Goldman is an outstanding professional, explains issues clearly, and spends the necessary amount of time. Total confidence. The short answer? I'm 66 this is a great practice.
Apr 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
He did such a good job on my legs. They are basically brand new!! Highly recommend.
Jan 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
Procedure went flawlessly and outcome is amazing! No more leg pain, tiredness, or aches. Just great leg appearance and absolutely no discomfort. Forgot what it was like without pain. Bonus is that Dr. Goldman is a great guy with excellent skills. Wonderful, caring physician and staff.
Dec 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
I love Dr. Goldman. I went for vein treatments in my legs. The results were wonderful. My legs look so much better. Dr. Goldman just has such a fabulous personality and the office staff are super nice. I highly recommend him!
Michele Clays in Freehold, NJ – Mar 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
Dr. Goldman treated my superficial veins, due to insufficient blood flowing back to the heart. He called me himself on a Saturday morning and explained my test results and several treatment options. I opted for in-office procedures. Dr. Goldman does what he needs to do while creating an exceptional doctor-patient experience. He's careful, caring and encouraging not to mention skilled and experienced. I look forward to my next appointments and do highly recommend him.
MLK in Cranbury, NJ – Nov 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
Dr Goldman preformed vein closure surgery as well as sclerotherapy. I was extremely nervous, but Dr Goldman assured me about the surgery and instantly I knew that I could trust his professional opinion. After the procedure, when I removed the stockings I wanted to cry tears of joy because I don't remember my legs looking and feeling so great!!! My legs felt about 50pounds lighter! I can't stress enough of how life changing this could be! My kids will be shocked when I swim with them this year!
Kimberly in East Brunswick, NJ – Oct 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
Dr Goldman performed radiofrequency ablation on my varicose veins. Before the procedure he answered all my questions thoroughly and patiently. His team is skilled and was very cheerful during the procedure which put me at ease. The recovery was smooth with no pain. I feel twenty years younger! I only wish I had gone to see him years ago!
Pennington, NJ – Sep 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
I don't normally write reviews, but Dr. Goldman is truly a Special Doctor. -- It all began when I suddenly started feeling an unusual tightness in my legs after walking a short distance. My wife and I eventually met with Dr. Goldman for the first time concerning my legs. He started with a warm handshake, asked me several questions and then amazingly told me everything l needed to know about my condition, as if he was reading my mind. He was extremely confident and precise in his prognosis.
John Batiuk in Freehold, NJ – Aug 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
Dr. Goldman is one of the best doctors that I have ever met! He is highly intelligent and performed my leg procedures with great care. His offices are spotless and he makes his patients feel very secure and comfortable. His work has changed my life for the better. Prior to meeting Dr. Goldman, I had a great deal of leg pain nightly. His procedure took away the pain--for good. I will be forever grateful. Very highly recommended!
Susan E. in Pennington, NJ – Aug 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?
Outstanding doctor and an extremely kind person
Mar 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Goldman?

Dr. Kenneth Goldman is a Vascular Surgeon serving the Plainsboro area for more than 20 years. Dr. Goldman is experienced in Carotid and Aortic Disease,...Read more

• Phlebology

• General Surgery
  • Vascular Surgery

1994
1993
1989
New York University - Bellevue Hospital Center

• Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly Top Doctor , Top Docs in NJ- Vascular Surgery, 2002 - pre