Dr. Kenneth Goldberg, DMD

Dr. Kenneth Goldberg, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Kenneth Goldberg, DMD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Santa Maria, CA. He graduated from University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.Read his story

201 N College Dr Ste 202

Santa Maria, CA 93454

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Dental Network of America

Learn about Dr. Goldberg

See how frequently Dr. Goldberg performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dr. Goldberg's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Goldberg's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Goldberg "Dr. Ken Goldberg was born and raised in northern New Jersey. He obtained his bachelor's degree from Tulane University in New Orleans. He received his doctoral education at the University of Pennsylvania. After dental school, his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery training was in New York at the Long Island Jewish Medical Center."

This content was provided by Dr. Goldberg "I strive to make every patient feel at ease when they visit us for treatment and to make the entire experience comfortable and enjoyable. I believe the best results are achieved when the patient feels comfortable and informed, and my staff and I strive to deliver superior service so that our patients can experience their best possible result."

1  Practice Areas

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Facial Fracture
  • Facial Trauma
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Jaw Cyst
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain

No malpractice history found for California.

• Tulane University Of Louisiana
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Long Island Jewish Medical Center
  • American Association Of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Goldberg has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Goldberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Goldberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goldberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Goldberg's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goldberg to family and friends

Dr. Goldberg's Performance

This Dr. was recommended to me by my trusted dentist, he had said he would send his family to him & that there was no higher recommendation. I had to go in for emergency oral surgery (I had a tooth pulled and post put in), I was very scared having had a terrible experience many years ago with...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was treated with the greatest of respect from the moment I arrived and thruout the procedure and all the way to leaving! I would never go anyplace else!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Left big pieces of tooth in socket, found by another doctor. Worst oral surgeon ever!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

We are unable to comment on your specific situation or reach out to you because no name was provided, but please know that patient satisfaction and quality of care are our utmost priorities. If you did in fact have a negative experience at our practice, we would like to speak with you directly and resolve this as soon as possible. Please call us at (805) 928-7611. Thank you.

Have had several teeth pulled by Dr. Goldberg and two implants. He is compassionate, informative, and works very fast. I have no complaints, and only praise for him and his staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

We're so glad that you had a great experience and enjoyed working with our staff. Thank you for choosing us!

Kept me totally relaxed and informed. Incredible compassionate and giving. Took out two of my teeth on Christmas Eve. I couldn't have asked for a friendly or more flexible doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option2