Dr. Kenneth Gelman, MD

Dr. Gelman
Telehealth services available

Kenneth M. Gelman MD PA

9900 Stirling Rd Ste 300 Hollywood, FL 33024

Dr. Kenneth Gelman, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Hollywood, FL and has over 39 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from New York Medical College medical school in 1982. He is affiliated with medical facilities Memorial Hospital West and Memorial Regional Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gelman to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Gelman is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West Pembroke Pines, a highly rated and top awarded hospital for reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Gelman treats your condition or procedure

• Male Infertility
  • Ovary Tissue Cryopreservation
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Dr. Gelman accepts

Dr. Gelman accepts the following insurance:

Advantage

Dr. Gelman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gelman

4.0

Dr. Gelman
Dr. Gelman proved to be the key to our success in getting pregnant after a failed attempt at IVF at another clinic. He is on top of his game and utilizes both top of the line medical expertise and a holistic approach to fertility and lifestyle. This sets him way ahead of other doctors and has really made the difference in the treatment he provided to me. He designed a protocol for me that took into consideration issues that were missed and ignored during my first cycle. He addressed every possible angle that could go wrong. His protocol and care worked and we had a cycle that produced more eggs, a higher rate of fertilization and our precious baby who is just about to be born. For anyone who has experienced pain during a transfer process, Dr. Gelman is the doctor to turn to. My first transfer at my first clinic was painful and traumatic. My transfer with Dr. Gelman was beyond perfect. I had no pain and Dr. G and his team surrounded my husband and I with humor, encouragement and all aro
NP – Aug 21, 2021
Dr. Gelman is an excellent doctor. He's smart, takes the time to listen to his patients and acts accordingly to prepare for the best outcome possible; highly respected in the health care industry too. We recommend him without reservation. His staff, including his nurses at IVFMD are also very proffessional including Jenny Galan, Jennifer Lamb and "Ed".
Mar 31, 2021
Dr. Gelman is BEYOND WONDERFUL. My husband and I sought treatment from countless fertility specialists/clinics for 5+ years before meeting Dr. Gelman and he changed the entire experience for us. He is so so so kind for starters, which means everything when you are going through this process. He takes his time to explain everything you need explaining about. He is always on time. This is a rarity in the doctor world...and it means a lot when you are going in SO often for ultrasound and bloodwork. It’s also due to his wonderful staff. His nurses will get your prescriptions filled fast, respond to your emails, etc. He is professional and knows his stuff. I cannot say enough good things!
Mar 16, 2021
Today I’m almost 10 weeks pregnant and got pregnant on my first transfer after trying absolutely everything possible and seen at least 6 fertility renown Doctors for 6 + years. It took us this long to find Dr. Gelman but once we found him, we knew from the very beginning that he was not only qualified, but he had his heart on it (and that’s rare in the industry). Dr. Gelman took us through the journey, making sure all checks were done so that we would have the best success chance from the beginning, he was always honest, upfront, compassionate, and I love he always sees the good on all things. My husband and I are that type of couple that asks and even question everything, and Dr Gelman was always patient and willing to explain. Our IVF journey threw us some curveballs, but Dr Gelman always found a way to move to the next step while allowing us to work as a team. I love that Dr Gelman never pushes you to do things and he will work out alternate plans with you if needed.
  • Long wait times
Andrea – Jul 13, 2020
I went to Dr Gelman because I wanted to get pregnant but i have PCOS. After he turned me upside down and did an insane amount of testing (some of it without my knowledge so I couldnt ask my insurance), all my test results came back normal, i clearly didnt have an infertility issue and he still said i will NEVER get pregnant without IVF and he pushed me to book my appointment to start. I went with my gut and got a second opinion. The second doctor told me everything was fine, i have zero problems and i can definitely get pregnant naturally. Lo and behold, 2 weeks later i got pregnant. So much for needing IVF. He was rude and dismissive to my needs and questions and I could tell he couldnt wait to get me out of his office. His staff is pretty rude as well, especially the checkout people. I wish i had read more reviews about him before i wasted so much time, money and peace of mind on this very unhelpful doctor who needs bedside manners and who is all about the money he can get from you.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Monica – Dec 14, 2019
Dr. Gelman has been a true blessing to my husband and I. We were referred to him by a previous patient (a co-worker) when we couldn't conceive and are beyond grateful for his support, trustworthiness and knowledge throughout the whole IVF process. He's a straight shooter, no fluff, and we really appreciated that about him as we knew when to worry and when to keep calm. It's evident he cares for his patients; he'd even check in when I was feeling sick from multiple colds at the onset of pregnancy. I'm an anxious person by nature and always had a list of questions for him at every appointment and he was always patient and kind, never rushing me. My last day at IVF was bittersweet; I was so excited to finally be pregnant and moving on to an OB yet sad and humbled to be leaving Dr. G. But I know we'll meet again! IVFMD also has a great staff-all the nurses and front desk/accounting girls were always so sweet and kind. Yvonne, the IVF specialist, is a treasure.
Jennifer Z – Sep 12, 2019
Thanks to Dr Gelman our dream came true..Ivfmd is an amazing practice of professional individuals and doctors who specialize in treating several disorders and making the miracle of life happen.
Apr 03, 2019
I have been working with Dr. Gelman in Cooper City FL since 2012 where he helped us have our first child and 4 years later, our soon to be 2nd child. He, along with his staff, are very compassionate, they spend the extra time with you in figuring out the root of any issues you may have, and is very knowledge in the area of reproductive medicine. Dr Gelman is a doctor willing to think outside the box and help you have a baby - Jean H
Jean H in Cooper City , FL – Nov 07, 2018
In 2013 when Dr. Gelman owned his own practice he was an attentive and responsive doctor. Unfortunately, since he has joined IVFMD he has become a very hands off doctor. My experience with him and his staff was absolutely horrible and it is clear that he no longer cares about his patients and their wellbeing.
Feb 09, 2018
Dr Gelman is very knowledgeable. He was extremely thorough in ruling out issues with my husband and I before proceeding with treatments. He answered all our questions. They accommodated us with appointments. The staff was friendly. Excellent doctor. If you need help starting your family, Dr Gelman is the doctor to see!
Ft Lauderdale, FL – Sep 02, 2017
I found Dr G. after leaving another fertility clinic, where I felt like a number and extremely discouraged without answers. I went to several fertility specialist consultations before dr G. From the beginning dr G made me & my husband feel so confident & comfortable he was the right doctor for us. Always positive and willing to answers our questions anytime. Determined to give us answers as to why we haven't had success. That he did! After 5 yrs, I'm now 12 weeks pregnant & couldn't be happier.
Tami in Fort Lauderdale , FL – May 31, 2017
Asked by the office to write a review after I saw Dr Gelman.... I thought he was VERY personable, engaging and highly informative and really spent alot of time focusing on what he could do to help ME . VERY REFRESHING!!! I ve not had an experience with a doctor that even comes close . GREAT bedside manner .
Hollywood, FL – May 05, 2017

How was your experience with Dr. Gelman?

PERSONALIZED CARE TO EACH AND EVERY PATIENT