Dr. Kenneth Gelman, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 65

Dr. Gelman
Telehealth services available
9900 Stirling Rd # 222 Hollywood, FL 33024

Dr. Kenneth Gelman, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Hollywood, FL and has over 38 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from New York Medical College medical school in 1982. He is affiliated with medical facilities Memorial Hospital West and Memorial Regional Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gelman to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Kenneth Gelman, MD with other Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists near you

Dr. Gelman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gelman

3.9

Dr. Gelman?
Today I’m almost 10 weeks pregnant and got pregnant on my first transfer after trying absolutely everything possible and seen at least 6 fertility renown Doctors for 6 + years. It took us this long to find Dr. Gelman but once we found him, we knew from the very beginning that he was not only qualified, but he had his heart on it (and that’s rare in the industry). Dr. Gelman took us through the journey, making sure all checks were done so that we would have the best success chance from the beginning, he was always honest, upfront, compassionate, and I love he always sees the good on all things. My husband and I are that type of couple that asks and even question everything, and Dr Gelman was always patient and willing to explain. Our IVF journey threw us some curveballs, but Dr Gelman always found a way to move to the next step while allowing us to work as a team. I love that Dr Gelman never pushes you to do things and he will work out alternate plans with you if needed.
Andrea – Jul 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Gelman, MD?
I went to Dr Gelman because I wanted to get pregnant but i have PCOS. After he turned me upside down and did an insane amount of testing (some of it without my knowledge so I couldnt ask my insurance), all my test results came back normal, i clearly didnt have an infertility issue and he still said i will NEVER get pregnant without IVF and he pushed me to book my appointment to start. I went with my gut and got a second opinion. The second doctor told me everything was fine, i have zero problems and i can definitely get pregnant naturally. Lo and behold, 2 weeks later i got pregnant. So much for needing IVF. He was rude and dismissive to my needs and questions and I could tell he couldnt wait to get me out of his office. His staff is pretty rude as well, especially the checkout people. I wish i had read more reviews about him before i wasted so much time, money and peace of mind on this very unhelpful doctor who needs bedside manners and who is all about the money he can get from you.
Monica – Dec 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Gelman, MD?
Dr. Gelman has been a true blessing to my husband and I. We were referred to him by a previous patient (a co-worker) when we couldn't conceive and are beyond grateful for his support, trustworthiness and knowledge throughout the whole IVF process. He's a straight shooter, no fluff, and we really appreciated that about him as we knew when to worry and when to keep calm. It's evident he cares for his patients; he'd even check in when I was feeling sick from multiple colds at the onset of pregnancy. I'm an anxious person by nature and always had a list of questions for him at every appointment and he was always patient and kind, never rushing me. My last day at IVF was bittersweet; I was so excited to finally be pregnant and moving on to an OB yet sad and humbled to be leaving Dr. G. But I know we'll meet again! IVFMD also has a great staff-all the nurses and front desk/accounting girls were always so sweet and kind. Yvonne, the IVF specialist, is a treasure.
Jennifer Z – Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Gelman, MD?
Thanks to Dr Gelman our dream came true..Ivfmd is an amazing practice of professional individuals and doctors who specialize in treating several disorders and making the miracle of life happen.
Apr 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Gelman, MD?
I have been working with Dr. Gelman in Cooper City FL since 2012 where he helped us have our first child and 4 years later, our soon to be 2nd child. He, along with his staff, are very compassionate, they spend the extra time with you in figuring out the root of any issues you may have, and is very knowledge in the area of reproductive medicine. Dr Gelman is a doctor willing to think outside the box and help you have a baby - Jean H
Jean H in Cooper City , FL – Nov 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Gelman, MD?
In 2013 when Dr. Gelman owned his own practice he was an attentive and responsive doctor. Unfortunately, since he has joined IVFMD he has become a very hands off doctor. My experience with him and his staff was absolutely horrible and it is clear that he no longer cares about his patients and their wellbeing.
Feb 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Gelman, MD?
Dr Gelman is very knowledgeable. He was extremely thorough in ruling out issues with my husband and I before proceeding with treatments. He answered all our questions. They accommodated us with appointments. The staff was friendly. Excellent doctor. If you need help starting your family, Dr Gelman is the doctor to see!
Ft Lauderdale, FL – Sep 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Gelman, MD?
I found Dr G. after leaving another fertility clinic, where I felt like a number and extremely discouraged without answers. I went to several fertility specialist consultations before dr G. From the beginning dr G made me & my husband feel so confident & comfortable he was the right doctor for us. Always positive and willing to answers our questions anytime. Determined to give us answers as to why we haven't had success. That he did! After 5 yrs, I'm now 12 weeks pregnant & couldn't be happier.
Tami in Fort Lauderdale , FL – May 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Gelman, MD?
Asked by the office to write a review after I saw Dr Gelman.... I thought he was VERY personable, engaging and highly informative and really spent alot of time focusing on what he could do to help ME . VERY REFRESHING!!! I ve not had an experience with a doctor that even comes close . GREAT bedside manner .
Hollywood, FL – May 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Gelman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gelman?

PERSONALIZED CARE TO EACH AND EVERY PATIENT