Dr. Kenneth Finn, MD

Dr. Finn
Telehealth services available

Springs Rehabilitation PC

6005 Delmonico Dr Ste 130 Colorado Springs, CO 80919

Dr. Kenneth Finn, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Colorado Springs, CO and has over 32 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Texas Medical School At Houston medical school in 1990. He is affiliated with medical facilities Penrose-St. Francis Health Services and UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central. He has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Finn to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Kenneth Finn, MD with other Pain Medicine Specialists near you

Dr. Finn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Finn

3.6

Dr. Finn

Dr Finn worked on my back over 20 yrs ago he was then very Professional kind and listen to everything I had to say 21 years later my back again bothering me quite a bit and I was referred to Dr. Finn to my surprise I immediately I could trust him from my previous experience. Several months ago he worked on my back for the enormous pain been suffering from and again results were even better. I highly recommend Dr Finn for his honesty and compassion you won’t go wrong.
Leonard Delgado – Dec 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Finn, MD?
Dr Finn is a pleasant, fit, pain specialist, physician who has had a back injury himself and developed real empathy for his patients, as a result. Good Doctor; good person.
Johann – Oct 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Finn, MD?
Wonderful doctor. Highly recommend. Trying to correct due or redeem myself from a review I sent online but can’t find it to delete that was unfair due to a mixup between a multitude of doctors. The time I did see Dr Finn he was knowledgeable and courteous. I would highly recommend Dr Finn for as a pain doctor.
Sara Boyson – May 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Finn, MD?
I have been struggling with back pain for close to five years and have seen many pain doctors. Dr. Finn listened to me and understood my problems. The office is professional and knowledgeable. I was able to get an injection the very next day. I am afraid of injections. Dr. Finn was able to make me comfortable. He uses the same surgery center as a previous doctor I had seen. I was told by the doctor that there was no more that he could do. Dr. Finn's injection relieved a lot of my back pain. Personally, I don't understand why some doctors don't understand how getting an injection in your spine could be scary. One of my favorite things about Dr.Finn is not feeling he had a "GOD" complex. Too many doctors do. I was to thank Dr. Chad Ambercrombie (the best chiropractor ever) for recommending I see Dr. Finn. I'm starting to see the sunshine!
Apr 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Finn, MD?
First appointment went well, aside from the speech on marijuana (doesn't affect me personally, but wasn't the best use of our time together). I really appreciated that he performed a detailed assessment and thought to explore issues that my two other providers had dismissed; by doing this, he addressed my concerns thoroughly. During the following appointments, however, he was less attentive and seemed to rush me out the door. I've heard the other staff repeatedly gossip about one another, which I consider unprofessional. I have mixed feelings about continuing to see him, there are definitely pros and cons; see him at your own discretion.
  • Appointment was rushed
MK – Apr 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Finn, MD?
Dr. Finn is an excellent doctor,as his care has relieved my back pain every time. I also admire him as a person. He is very personal and makes one feel relaxed and special. I love the banter he and his team and I had. It was very memorable and I look forward to having the procedure done again. Bottom line, he is a superb doctor and a fun caring human being.
Carole Scheuerman – Aug 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Finn, MD?
Okay I read reviews complaining and low balling Dr Finn rating saying he doesn’t care about the patient and doesn’t believe in marijuana for you people sound like your just looking for a Pot Shop doctor and or one that throws hard core meds at you for what ever reason You picked the wrong guy to go to IF YOU WANTED THE BEST CARE FOR YOU THATS RIGHT YOU DR FINN IS THE BEST HANDS DOWN there’s other docs in this town who will dump oxy&methadone down your throat BUT DONT GIVE A DAMN IF THEIR MAKING YOU BETTER OR FUNCTIONAL IVE BEEN TO THEM AND THEIR THE ONES YOU HEAR ABOUT ON THE NEWS - Ive seen Dr Finn for probably 20 years my spine is fusing itself together my hips were replaced when I was 52 And I’ve had over 30 surgeries and could easily cry about my pain and get all the drugs I want But I want to be more than that for myself and my wife and kids NOT AN ADDICT- If you are serious about wanting help and want someone who is caring and listens to you and works with you DRFINN IS YOUR MAN
BJ Ruschioni – Jul 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Finn, MD?
I had a back injection and it went very well Really helped me pain and mobility—very professional. My appointments were all very good very professional and well done thank you Dr. Finn
Jun 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Finn, MD?
Dr Finn and his staff have always been compassionate, attentive and prompt.
Feb 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Finn, MD?
I searched for months for someone to help me after a bad vehicle accident. For 1 1/2 years, I cried every single day. In ER constantly. Dr. Finn gave me epiderals in my back and I finally could use my left leg again. He was the first doctor to treat my headaches. I was being treated for migraines but was still in ER constantly. Dr Finn took a complete MRI of my spine. Discovered my cervical spine was straight as a board. I had tension headaches that were aggravating my migraines. When he changed my medication, the very next day, I instantly had relief. Thanks so much for your wonderful treatment.
Mary Grindstaff – Dec 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Finn, MD?
Outstanding. He is a true professional
Martin – Oct 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Finn, MD?
I have had degenerative joint disease since 1980. Dr. Finn has helped me more than any other Dr. I explained I am allergic to opioids and there is onle one which I can take which is strong enough but will not trigger the allergy. He was attentive and compassionate. I had told him I was not going to ask for any pain meds, I just wanted a consultation. He not only refilled my fentanyl pain patch, he also prescribed the pain med I was referring to. He informed me he had not written a prescription for this med in twenty years. My pain has dropped from a cronic 6-7 to a 1. I simply cannot say enough good things about this great Dr.!!! Thank you Dr Finn!
Charliw Watson – Sep 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Finn, MD?
If you need a pain management Dr, this is the BEST ONE EVER. The staff is FABULOUS, always happy, compassionate and cheerful. They know their jobs and are good at it. Dr Finn is so knowledgeable and very caring. His PA Sonja is just as AMAZING, very knowledgeable and so sweet. Makes me feel good knowing I'm getting the BEST CARE. Thank you for all you do.
Michelle – Aug 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Finn, MD?
Dr. Finn, was so attentive to my problems and had a diagnostic test done that actually revealed what was actually the major cause of my pain. Thanks so much, because now Surgery is scheduled and hopefully there is an end in site to this horrible pain!
Jackie Hubble – Aug 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Finn, MD?
Dr. Finn, his PA Sonjia and Staff are top notch. I have been a patient for five years and cannot do it without them on my team. Appointments are always timely and communication is great.
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Finn, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Kenneth Finn, MD and his entire Staff. When I became Dr. Finn's patient I suffered severe pain from multiple injuries and surgeries and had just undergone my 3rd Cervical Fusion with more spinal surgeries ahead. Dr. Finn and his Staff have been very concerned and caring about my physical and emotional well being. Dr. Finn and his Team have coordinated my pain management with my Doctors during my surgeries and hospital stays. Dr. Finn helps me to safely control my pain. A++
Mar 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Finn, MD?
GREAT results! Appreciate Dr. Finn's initial discussion and felt very comfortable with his recommendations. Also the follow up was good for me to ask question that came after the initial visit and procedure. Office staff was friendly and helpful. GREAT experience. Thank you, C DeLong
Mar 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Finn, MD?
Dr. Finn is one of the most wonderful doctors that I have ever had the pleasure to know. After my back surgery in 2001, I still had occasional pain and sciatica. About 10 years ago, my neurosurgeon referred me to Dr. Finn. I truly credit Dr. Finn with my ability to have a normal, active and physical lifestyle. He is very professional, concerned and dedicated to resolving my pain issues and always follows up. His bedside manor is always very comforting and reassuring. His staff is an asset.
Sandra Schertenleib in COLORADO SPRINGS, CO – Mar 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Finn, MD?
I’ve been going to Dr. Finn for over three years and he is an amazing doctor I now see Dr. Sonia Griffith and she is amazing she’s in the same practice with him I love this place I love the secretaries I lovethem all and the receptionist are very organized and I can’t find anything bad to say about this practice except one thing they never have soda for me to drink. Lol they are awesome ????
Sharon walker in Colorado Springs , CO – Jan 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Finn, MD?
Horrible experience with this Dr Finn and his staff. I will never use this Dr again and I would never recommend him for anything.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Nov 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Finn, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Finn?
Provider explaining information to patient