Dr. Kenneth Finn, MD

Dr. Kenneth Finn, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Dr. Kenneth Finn, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Colorado Springs, CO. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Finn is affiliated with University of Colorado Health - Memorial Hospital Central and Penrose-St. Francis Health Services.

Dr. Finn's Experience

See how Dr. Finn's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Finn

Dr. Finn accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Finn has admitting privileges.

Dr. Finn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Finn to family and friends
    3.3
    Dr. Finn's Performance
      GOOD
    in Canon City |
    My entire experience with Dr. Finn and his whole staff was incredible. They were ALL incredibly caring and hospitable to my specific needs. I always felt as if my health and healing was their upmost determination. I received two sets of temporary injections for my lower lumbar pain and then a set of permanent injections. The injections have increased my mobility and overall health in every way imaginable. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Finn and his staff, 100%
    Peyton, CO |
    This doctor does not care about helping you to feel better, he cares only about his paycheck. He spent my entire first appointment telling me how much he hated marijuana and is on the state board trying to get rid of it. He was rude and pompous. The spinal injection he gave in my back for loss of disc on L-5 of my back worsened my fibromyalgia, but when he discovered I was also using marijiana, he refused to treat me. No compassion at all. Do not see this doctor!
    in Pueblo, CO |
    Dr. Finn is a very kind and supportive doctor. He spent over an hour with me and my husband discussing my health history and recovery plan. I'm happy my neurosurgeon referred us to him...I've undergone 3 spine operations in the past 2 years and Dr. Finn and his staff were very compassionate and helpful.
    in Woodland Park, CO |
    Like most people when I was first referred to Dr. Finn I did some research for customer satisfaction ratings and admit I focused mostly on the negative comments. I can't say how fortunate I am to have him as a pain management specialist, which once you learn that's why you were referred to him you'll very much appreciate the opportunity to better your quality of life. The entire staff supporting Dr. Finn is fantastic; they're always friendly and helpful.
    in Colorado Springs, CO |
    I am not Dr Finn patient but he was on call one weekend when I had severe side effects from a procedure the answering service said he would call me back the answering service checked with me twice before he finally called. And while talking to him he to!d me that he didn't have time for me a new d ended the call!
    in Colorado Springs, CO |
    I accompanied my 83 yr old mother who has bone on bone chronic hip pain. Dr. Finn was caring, courteous, compassionate and understanding regarding her condition. He explained her options and answered her and my questions. We both feel Dr. Finn was sensitive and listened to our concerns. We did not feel rushed or hurried to get the appointment over with even though Dr. Finn explained there isn't much more he can do for her.
    in Colorado Springs, CO |
    Dr. Finn has no empathy for his patients and is very condescending. He has an attitude of I know best. He is very impatient and takes offense if you question his course of treatment. He doesn't take time to explain the side effects of new medications, just hands you a script to fill. His PA (Dante Langston) is as bad as he is in terms of a total lack of empathy and patience.
    in Peyton, CO |
    He's kind, understanding and very knowledgeable.
    in Colorado Springs, CO |
    When everyone else said there was nothing that they could do Dr. Finn Kept trying, I have been seeing him for the last 4 years and this whole office has been supportive. I have seen Dante as well and found him to be professional and knowledgeable both have helped keep my pain to a dull roar. I honestly don't know where I would be if it hadn't been for these great Doctors. Thank you so much
    in Colorado Springs, CO |
    I really like Dr. Finn. I have been seeing him for years for back problems, and he has done several injections in my back, most of which help tremendously for about 6 months or so. Then, we do it again. Anyway, I find him to be a great listener ? an important quality in a doctor. I also find that he explains things well, and he is very compassionate. I too have seen Dante Langston more often than Dr. Finn, but that is fine with me. Dante is very capable, kind, and compassionate.
    in Colorado Springs, CO |
    I've never met a doctor that doesn't discuss procedures with you but leaves it up to a poor excuse for a PA. And this PA did nothing but ask repetitive questions every time I visited the office. I only saw Dr. Finn two times in two years. Dante Langston PA-C was this assistant that the doctor left in charge of his affairs. Please look elsewhere for a much better pain management experience. This isn't the one.
    in Peyton, CO |
    I have been seeing Dr Finn for many years. He is such a compassionate person and listens very carefully. He always tries to offer me options for treatment. He has helped me tremendously over the years and I highly recommend him.
    in Colorado Springs, CO |
    From the receptionist, who helped me get set up for this appointment to the care provided by nurses and staff. My former anxiety about the procedure immediately dissipated. I was amazed that I did not feel the entrance of the IV in the back of my hand due to the expertise of the young lady who applied the port. All highly professional, personable and efficient. Highly trained, impeccable credentials, Dr. Finn takes the time to explain procedures. Smiles, support, warm blankets and coffee.
    in Colorado Springs Colorado |
    Dr Finn has been for me a Godsend..He came into my life by accident as he was helping my mom and I could see first hand how he acted with a difficult patients and he took his time explaining everything to soothe her fears. I needed someone i could talk to because I had been through hell with other pain mgt trying to Dope me up.if you are honest with Finn not trying to get High or not work at dealing with some pain You CANT GET A 100%all the time be real Finn is 5STAR he will go the distance4 U
    Colorado Springs, CO |
    I used to love Dr Finn but something went terribly wrong after my last treatment with him and his office has done nothing but give me the runaround. I have been unable to leave my house or care for myself without assistance and yet his office refuses to even discuss palliative options with me.
    Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Finn, MD?
    Are you Dr. Finn?

Dr. Finn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
    •  Board certified in Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
    •  Sanctions found

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Sanction

Dr. Finn has received 1 sanction

• Failure to keep adequate patient records (8/19/2016)
      • Action Taken: Reprimand
      • Summary: Please reference the following Document
      • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
      • State: Colorado

Presbyterian Hospital

Completed in 1991

University of Utah Medical Center

Completed in 1994

Dr. Finn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Finn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine