Dr. Kenneth P. Finn, MD

Dr. Kenneth P. Finn, MD

Pain Medicine | Male | 52 years old

Springs Rehabilitation PC

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Finn specializes in Pain Medicine and practices in Colorado Springs, CO. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Finn? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Finn's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Finn's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Finn

Dr. Finn accepts 12 insurance carriers

12 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Finn has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Finn

Dr. Finn's Review Details
3.2 based on 44 responses
Experience with Dr. Finn
Dr. Finn's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (40)
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I accompanied my 83 yr old mother who has bone on bone chronic hip pain. Dr. Finn was caring, courteous, compassionate and understanding regarding her condition. He explained her options and answered her and my questions. We both feel Dr. Finn was sensitive and listened to our concerns. We did not feel rushed or hurried to get the appointment over with even though Dr. Finn explained there isn't much more he can do for her.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Finn has no empathy for his patients and is very condescending. He has an attitude of I know best. He is very impatient and takes offense if you question his course of treatment. He doesn't take time to explain the side effects of new medications, just hands you a script to fill. His PA (Dante Langston) is as bad as he is in terms of a total lack of empathy and patience.
in Peyton, CO |
He's kind, understanding and very knowledgeable.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
When everyone else said there was nothing that they could do Dr. Finn Kept trying, I have been seeing him for the last 4 years and this whole office has been supportive. I have seen Dante as well and found him to be professional and knowledgeable both have helped keep my pain to a dull roar. I honestly don't know where I would be if it hadn't been for these great Doctors. Thank you so much
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I really like Dr. Finn. I have been seeing him for years for back problems, and he has done several injections in my back, most of which help tremendously for about 6 months or so. Then, we do it again. Anyway, I find him to be a great listener ? an important quality in a doctor. I also find that he explains things well, and he is very compassionate. I too have seen Dante Langston more often than Dr. Finn, but that is fine with me. Dante is very capable, kind, and compassionate.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I've never met a doctor that doesn't discuss procedures with you but leaves it up to a poor excuse for a PA. And this PA did nothing but ask repetitive questions every time I visited the office. I only saw Dr. Finn two times in two years. Dante Langston PA-C was this assistant that the doctor left in charge of his affairs. Please look elsewhere for a much better pain management experience. This isn't the one.
in Peyton, CO |
I have been seeing Dr Finn for many years. He is such a compassionate person and listens very carefully. He always tries to offer me options for treatment. He has helped me tremendously over the years and I highly recommend him.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
From the receptionist, who helped me get set up for this appointment to the care provided by nurses and staff. My former anxiety about the procedure immediately dissipated. I was amazed that I did not feel the entrance of the IV in the back of my hand due to the expertise of the young lady who applied the port. All highly professional, personable and efficient. Highly trained, impeccable credentials, Dr. Finn takes the time to explain procedures. Smiles, support, warm blankets and coffee.
in Colorado Springs Colorado |
Dr Finn has been for me a Godsend..He came into my life by accident as he was helping my mom and I could see first hand how he acted with a difficult patients and he took his time explaining everything to soothe her fears. I needed someone i could talk to because I had been through hell with other pain mgt trying to Dope me up.if you are honest with Finn not trying to get High or not work at dealing with some pain You CANT GET A 100%all the time be real Finn is 5STAR he will go the distance4 U
Colorado Springs, CO |
I used to love Dr Finn but something went terribly wrong after my last treatment with him and his office has done nothing but give me the runaround. I have been unable to leave my house or care for myself without assistance and yet his office refuses to even discuss palliative options with me.
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth P. Finn, MD?
Are you Dr. Kenneth P. Finn, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

• Pain Medicine

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

University Of Texas Medical School At Houston

Graduated in 1990

Presbyterian Hospital

Completed in 1991

University of Utah Medical Center

Completed in 1994

Dr. Finn has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Finn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Finn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Finn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Pain Medicine
  • Board certified in Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Finn

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Finn's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Finn

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients