Dr. Kenneth Filbeck, MD

Emergency Medicine ·  Male · Age 56

Dr. Filbeck

Ohana Medical Group

407 Uluniu St Ste 113 Kailua, HI 96734

Dr. Kenneth Filbeck, MD is an emergency medicine specialist in Kailua, HI and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville in 1991 and specializes in emergency medicine and family medicine.

Dr. Filbeck accepts

Dr. Filbeck accepts the following insurance:

Commercial Insurance Company
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Medicaid
Tricare
TriCare for Life

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Hawaii

Check if Dr. Filbeck treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Filbeck's conditions and procedures:

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Employment Physical Examination

4.5

Dr. Filbeck?
Dr. Filbeck's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kenneth Filbeck, MD
I first started seeing Dr. Filbeck about 3 years ago. He was the only doctor that just seemed like a regular guy and I really appreciated that. However, twice in the last 4 or 5 months I needed to see him but he was out of town. The last time was due to his father passing away so that is totally understandable. I think he was unavailable for about 3 weeks, possibly longer. I was told he would only be seeing patients 3 or 4 days in April but I could video conference if I wanted to talk to him. I needed in-person care so I wound up going to the ER at Castle. At that time I was told he would be back in the office seeing patients on May 8. When I called this morning (May 10), I was told he was only seeing patients a few days toward the end of the month. I've already gone to the ER twice in the last 6 weeks because Dr. Filbeck wasn't available. I really like Dr. Filbeck and would like to remain seeing him but I need a doctor I can rely on to be available when I need him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Filbeck, MD?
Dr. Filbeck has been the ideal balance of respectful intellect and compassionate sensibility. He is a rare find and I’m sorry to be leaving the island and his care! He has set the bar very high for our return to the mainland.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Filbeck, MD?
My wife and I have seen Ken since 2014. What a doctor! Organized, caring, professional -- and with a killer sense of humor used to set you at ease. He even made an emergency house call to our home after my wife broke her knee! Ken keeps convenient hours and his staff is organized with appointments and billing. I highly recommend him, but please, not too many people! We want him to get sufficient sleep and not burn out...!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Filbeck, MD?
Dr. Filbeck is by far the very best doctor I’ve had in many, many years. He has this attitude of getting things done ASAP and I like love that. His staff are all truly Godsends! The front desk girls and his nurse Katie are all so amazing and professional!! I can assure you if they say they will do something for you.....they do! Thank you for all your hard work and dedication!! I love you guys!!?? Much Aloha?????? Roxann W.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Filbeck, MD?
I love Dr. Filbeck. I think he is a good doctor BUT his clinic operational rules are ridiculous. There are. No phone refills, even if you were just in the clinic less than a week earlier. I am not always able to go to the clinic for every refill. I have 4 from him and they are all due at different times. So I find myself at the clinic for more than illness. Unfortunately I am looking for a clinic that doesn't require a visit for monthly prescription refills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Filbeck, MD?
Dr. Filbeck spends time asking you questions about your concerns and issues. AND ACTUALLY Listens.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Filbeck, MD?
Nicest doctor I've ever had, and his office is so well equipped! He really seems to Care - I always feel great after talking with him:)
Caring a great Obama doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Filbeck, MD?
Best primary physician I've ever had. He has a great personality and positive attitude, is intelligent and up to date and will make you feel at ease with his bedside manner and medical expertise. I wouldn't go to any other family doctor on the windward side.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Filbeck, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Filbeck?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Filbeck treats patients.