Dr. Kenneth J. Edwards, MD

Dr. Kenneth J. Edwards, MD

Non-Surgical Orthopedics | Male | 58 years old

Southwest Michigan Center for Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award

Dr. Edwards is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Edwards specializes in Non-Surgical Orthopedics and practices in Saint Joseph, MI. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Edwards? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Edwards' Experience

See how Dr. Edwards' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Edwards

Dr. Edwards accepts 26 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Edwards has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Edwards' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Edwards to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Edwards
Dr. Edwards' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (173)
in stevensville mi |
Very knowledgeable and very friendly
in Benton Harbor Township |
Very professional. Answered our questions. Friendly. Happy with the surgery and results so far.
in stevensville |
All good he has scoped both knees for meniscus repairs. Great results on both.
in Three Oaks, MI |
My experience was excellent
in Niles, Mi |
Knee replacement went great. Very little pain Dr. Edwards even came and saw me on Sunday morning in hospital. Great surgeon trust him explicitly
in Hartford, Mi |
Was a emergency situation and under the circumstances very pleased
in sawyer. mi |
I am so thankful and satisfied with my care from Dr. Edwards. His staff scheduled me in on the day I called after being misdirected by a couple of Doctors in the area. Dr Edwards directed me to the appropriate care and had me walking shortly after. I will always be grateful for my care here and the attention I received.
in st. joseph , michigan |
What a great job . Everyone was wonderful. Thankyou.
in Lakeside, Michigan |
Very satisfied quick availability
in Niles, Michigan |
He is very good. Cares about his patients explains everything very well in simple terms. Explained my new parts in my knee I would recommend and have recommend to other employees of mine.
in st joseph michigan |
in coloma mi |
A wonderful surgeon. Would recommend Dr.Edwards to my any of my family and friends. His staff is very caring and answers all your questions. Can't Thank them all for all their help and understanding during my total knee replacement. Thanks again to Dr.Edwards and his staff. Diane Mathiasen
in St Thomas, US Virgin Islands/Stevensville, Mi |
Excellent bedside manner. You feel like you are talking to a good friend. I feel safe and secure in his decisions and ability concerning my health.
in Niles, MI |
I experienced a fabulous surgery and recovery!
in Paw Paw michigan |
Best experience and quality care.
in dowagiac, mi |
Answered all of my questions before surgery and was very caring. He seemed to understand me and my apprehension and addressed it well. He finally helped me see that the hip replacement needed to happen. He also seems to care a lot about the patient experience in and out of the hospital which makes me feel like he cares a lot about me.
in cassopolis mi |
Good experience. Leg pain gone. Appreciate him communicating so clearly
in Saint Joseph, Mi |
The very best care possible
in Saint Joseph, Mi |
He is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. Knowledgeable and friendly!
in baroda mi |
Was an awesome experience. To go thru each day in pain for 10 months and then be pain free a few days after surgery is an incredible feeling. Have told numerous people about my expierence
in union pier mi |
Dr Edwards is an extremely professional and caring Doctor. Communication with him is easy and helpful.
in baroda mi |
Awesome Dr
in Stevensville, MI |
Very nice facility, staff all great. Was very good with coming to a treatment plan and the follow through. Absolutely the best.
in berrien springs michigan |
He very informative he takes his time to explain things and in a way I could understand
in Saint Joseph Mi |
Very impressed by the entire procedure and would have no questions in using Dr Edwards again.Thank you very much!!
in Paw Paw, MI |
It has been amazing! He is great!
in sawyer mi |
Dr Edwards is an excellent physician. Very little wait time and a courteous staff. Would highly recommend
in Berrien Springs MI |
Great experience and great results after surgery
in berrien center, Mi |
Highly competent, great team and bedside manner
in lawrence mi |
Enjoy the visits and have tons of trust in him. Dr Edwards has done 4 surgeries on me and very please with ALL
in Stevensville, MI |
It was great a very good experience
in Benton Harbor, MI |
Excellent experience all around. Felt I was given good information and the surgery and recovery went better than I expected.
in buchanan MI |
Thought he did a great job. Thank you
Total faith & trust
in St Joseph MI |
Very pleased with professionalism and very happy with results
in Sister Lakes, MI |
Dr. Edwards' office is ridiculously efficient. He should offer other doctors throughout the country the opportunity to come spend a day at his office to see how it is done. He could charge a mint for that insight. He also offered me a nugget that will stick with me when I said I was disappointed in Quarterback Cam Newton's behavior following his Super Bowl loss. Dr. Edwards said, He is young. He will learn a lot from that experience. That non-judgement is going to stick w/ me.
in Stevevsville, Mi |
Very understanding and answers any questions you may have. Excellent Dr would highly recommend.
in dowagiac mi |
Very compassionate Answers all my questions
in Bridgman Michigan |
No problems. I feel better than I have in years.
in Baroda, MI |
Fantastic, very caring Doctor.
in barods mi |
He is awesome great doctor
in St Joseph MI |
Excellent in all regards. Office process and staff very friendly and efficient. Dr Edwards was very open and understanding throughout. Exceeded all expectations.
in coloma michigan |
in Benton Harbor |
My experience has been great
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth J. Edwards, MD?
Are you Dr. Edwards?

Compare Dr. Edwards

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Edwards at Southwest Michigan Center for Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine