Dr. Kenneth W. Dott, DO

Dr. Kenneth W. Dott, DO

Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy | Male | 54 years old

Dr. Dott specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy and practices in Irving, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Dott? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Dott's Experience

See how Dr. Dott's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dott

Experience with Dr. Dott
Dr. Dott's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (16)
Arlington, TX |
I have been seeing an Optometrist for two years who has been monitoring my glaucoma and cataract. He set me up to have the cataract removed but the insurance said I needed a referral from my PCP who does not treat people for anything to do with the eyes. When I call to get the referral they said I would still have to take off work and pay a co-pay to tell the Doctor I have a cataract even though there is nothing they could do. I mean can you call my optometrist or is it just the money thing?
in Ft Worth, TX |
my experience with Dr Dott has always been pleasant, its some of his staff that are rude! I just called to give the office manager ( Amanda ) my new insurance information. I want to see if Dr Dott take this new insurance our company has switched to. ( Aetna ) I called to give her my group # and my ID # . and se said she needs to see my insurance card, I told her we have not recived them till like the end on may, and i told her i need to see if they take my insurance. she hung up on me twice !!!
in Texas |
If you know exactly what you need, like an antibiotic, come here for your prescription. If there is ANYTHING wrong with you internally he will miss it 100% of the time and you will have wasted 2 hours of your life. He is a pill pusher, nothing more. You can't make an appointment and the office staff will say it's a 30min wait and 2 and a half hours later your finally out the door. Who has that kind of time to sit on the most uncomfortable chairs a thrift store could sell.
in Irving, TX |
So many people are missing out on his talented adjustments of your spine. If your sick, tell him you want to be adjusted. I stay adjusted and I don't get colds. There just has to be some way to make an appointment. This is antiquated to have to sit in the outer waiting room for almost 2 hours.
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth W. Dott, DO?
Are you Dr. Dott?

Compare Dr. Dott

Dr. Dott's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
  •  Board certified in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

Dr. Dott has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dott's Board Certifications

• Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

Dr. Dott does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Dott and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

UNIV NORTH TX HLTH SCI CTR COLL OF OSTEO MED

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Dott does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dott and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

Dr. Dott does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Dott and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.