Dr. Kenneth Diamond, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Kenneth Diamond, MD

Dr. Kenneth Diamond, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Rapid City, SD. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Diamond is affiliated with Rapid City Regional Hospital.

Dr. Diamond's Care Philosophy

Board Certified 20 years. Independent, private practice in Rapid City. Not big box or hospital owned. Same day appointments. 24/7 cell phone access to Dr Diamond at 484-6515. Experienced, competent, thorough and comprehensive care for patients of all ages. We take pride in providing state of the art mainstream, evidence based medical treatments - backed by 20 years of experience - guided by national guidelines for disease management. M-TH: 7 AM - 6 PM

Dr. Diamond's Experience

See how Dr. Diamond's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Diamond

Dr. Diamond accepts 35 insurance carriers

Dr. Diamond is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Diamond has admitting privileges.

Dr. Diamond's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Diamond to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Diamond Says:
  • Thank you for your feedback to be shared with others.
  • If we surprised you with the time we gave and great service, please tell a friend.
  • If not pleased, call Dr. Diamond, tell my staff or send us a note through your patient portal. My cell phone is printed on the door, and your appointment card.
  • We are committed to
  • ...
Dr. Diamond's Performance
in Rapid City, SD |
Dr. Ken Diamond has been my family practitioner for 10 years, and I have been extremely satisfied with his broad-ranging medical knowledge, diagnostic skills, and professional demeanor. The staff is super, from the helpful, friendly and always cheery receptionist to the skilled and talented nurses. I highly recommend Diamond Family Medicine.
VERY HELPFULL AND CARING
in Spearfish, SD |
Dr. Diamond has gone above and beyond helping me for the past 15+ years. Both Dr. Diamond and his staff combine genuine interest, professionalism and friendship in their client service. Dr. Diamond has addressed everything from general health to knees, back and other issues in an extremely professional manner. He wants to know why things are not going well, not just prescribe medicine to mask the issue. Dr. Diamond and his staff receive my highest recommendation.
Rapid City, SD |
I am a new patient with Dr. Diamond. He was recommended to me by my son whose family all go to Dr. Diamond. After just one visit, I am thoroughly satisfied with my decision to choose him. I have gone to many doctors in my 65 years, but I have never had one spend so much time with me. Dr Diamond took the time to get to know me and my medical history. I highly recommend Dr. Diamond!
in Rapid City, SD |
Dr or CNP NEVER call their patients. Have the Office personal call patients with results of Lab Work. I am surprised with the HIPPA laws that a receptionist is allowed to know that information without my permission. Also if you ask to many questions, they consider you "arguing" with them, when youu are simply asking asking to understand and gain knowledge. This office likes to give you a quick fix and send you on your way, never spending time to answer questions.
Thank you for your review. We value feedback to find opportunities to improve patient experiences. We strive to provide patients with timely reports of their lab tests, biopsies and diagnostic tests whether normal and otherwise. All test results are only reviewed by me or our nurse practitioner. We write our exact interpetation and recommendations. Of course, patient's are called to follow up in the office for abnormal, critical or sensitive test results, or remaining medical questions.
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Diamond, MD?

Compare Dr. Diamond

Dr. Diamond's Care Philosophy

Board Certified 20 years. Independent, private practice in Rapid City. Not big box or hospital owned. Same day appointments. 24/7 cell phone access to Dr Diamond at 484-6515. Experienced, competent, thorough and comprehensive care for patients of all ages. We take pride in providing state of the art mainstream, evidence based medical treatments - backed by 20 years of experience - guided by national guidelines for disease management.  M-TH: 7 AM - 6 PM

Dr. Diamond says...

• Thank you for your feedback to be shared with others.
  • We are committed to improving our service whenever possible.

Dr. Diamond's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in South Dakota not available

Dr. Diamond has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Dakota.

Why It Matters: Dr. Diamond's Board Certifications

• Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Knee Pain
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Shoulder Diseases
  • Skin Disorders
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)

University of Nevada At Reno

Graduated in 1990

Robert L Thompson Hosp, Carswell AFB

Completed in 1991

Robert L Thompson Hosp, Carswell AFB

Completed in 1993

Montana State University / Bozeman

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Diamond does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Diamond and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage