Dr. Kenneth Deem, MD

Dr. Kenneth Deem, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  ·

Dr. Kenneth Deem, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Tacoma, WA and has been practicing for 14 years. He specializes in ear, nose, and throat.

Group Health Specialty Center

209 Martin Luther King Jr Way

Tacoma, WA 98405

• Group Health Cooperative
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Deem

Dr. Deem's Experience

Dr. Deem's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Deem "I believe in providing safe, compassionate, and quality care for every patient. I listen carefully and take time to help each patient understand the details of his or her condition and treatment options."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*
  • Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Preventive Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Deem has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Deem does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Deem and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Deem's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Deem to family and friends

Dr. Deem's Performance

Just had my first surgery....so blessed that I have been able to partner with Dr. Deem. I have found him to be caring, compassionate, and really tries to take and make time for each of his patients. He has a fairly great sense of humor as well! He HEARS you. Which in this day and age is very...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He communicates well, answers all my questions and did a great with my two surgeries.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This doctor seemed alright until he offered to get wax out of my left ear without any explanation that there will be a bill for it. Got surprised with $184 bill for one minute of his time for something I did not ask for. I was there for my throat, not my ear.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My daughter had problems with her adenoids and he did a great job with handling her surgery and was very one on one with explaining all aspects. Didn't feel like a number.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I met Dr. Deem through my HMO to evaluate a sinus condition I've had my entire life. We discussed options, but unlike other Doctors there wasn't a rush to do surgery for the condition. We tried several options that were the least invasive. These didn't achieve the results we both hoped for. ...more
Are you Dr. Deem?

More Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists like Dr. Deem at Group Health Specialty Center

Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist