Dr. Kenneth Collins Jr., DDS

Dr. Kenneth Collins Jr., DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 45 years old

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Collins Jr. practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 1 location in Fayetteville, GA.

Are you Dr. Collins Jr.? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Collins Jr.' Experience

Visiting Dr. Collins Jr.

Dr. Collins Jr. accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Collins Jr.' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Collins Jr. to family and friends
3.4
Experience with Dr. Collins Jr.
Dr. Collins Jr.' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (13)
in Hampton, GA |
I have an autoimmune illness which caused my teeth to literally fall out. Dr. Collins removed my final 18 teeth/teeth parts. He was kind, efficient. All of the staff went above and beyond, and made what could have been a terrifying experience, an absolute pleasure.
Jonesboro, GA |
My daughter had a consult today to get her wisdom teeth removed at 2:30. At 8:15 I receive a call saying my daughters insurance is not active. So I had to cancel the consult that we have been waiting weeks for. I check with the insurance company and they inform me that my daughters insurance has not lapse at all ever! Well that explains the shuddering that the young lady was doing when she called. Very unprofessional! I'm guessing they were double booked or needed a cancellation for someone else
in Forest Park ga |
Dr. Collins and his staff was awesome. He took care of me when I had all my teeth pulled with the help of his great staff. I can honestly say that I had a good experience from my first call to make an appt, to my concult, then my surgery. Thanks Dr. Collins and staff for making my scary and anxious situation comfortable!
in New York, NY |
I had made appointment with a doctor there due to my wiz tooth, then I was told I had to pay out of pocket fees.. I was not notice or call threw out the week to be known I was being charge for the appointment which I had gave my benefit card to them as well my first visit... They are not up to date or on time... Very unprofessional.. When keep paper work and time in order.. Today date is 3/29/16 I WILL NEVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN! To much for the headache with you already dealing with teeth pain.
in Newnan, Ga |
5 stars equal 10+stars!! All of my children has their wisdom teeth removed by Dr.Collins. He and his staff made a dreaded appointment an absolutely fantastic one. We absolutely adore Dr.Collins!
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Collins Jr., DDS?
Are you Dr. Collins Jr.?

Compare Dr. Collins Jr.

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Collins Jr.' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Meharry Medical College

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Collins Jr. does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Collins Jr. and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Collins Jr. does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Collins Jr. and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.