Dr. Kenneth Carle, MD

Dr. Carle
Telehealth services available

Stem Cell Centers - Towson

7600 Osler Dr Ste 205 Towson, MD 21204

Dr. Kenneth Carle, MD is a Anesthesiology Specialist in Towson, MD. He is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Carle to book an appointment.

Dr. Carle's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Carle

4.3

Dr. Carle?
What People Say About Dr. Kenneth Carle, MD
I cannot say enough good things about the care I've gotten from Dr. Carle for my chronic low back pain. For the past three years I have been treated by my PCP, then a neurosurgeon who dropped me after 2nd surgery, then a regional multi center pain management practice where I was treated like a drug addict or a child. I found Dr. Carle seven months ago and was immediately blown away by his calm compassion and eagerness to do whatever necessary to treat my pain effectively. I was comfortable for the first time in over a year within several days of seeing him. He seems to have a range of interventions which he employs as needed. I have had multiple back injections and he is a wizard with the needle. He is always available when I have episodes of increased pain. He seems to be open and honest about the goals of treatment and the desirability of keeping the drug dosages as low as possible without jeopardizing effectiveness and comfort. He has made life worth living again.
Ralph L – Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Carle, MD?
Extremely disappointed this doctor. I made it clear from the beginning that I did not have this kind of money to lose. Dr. Carle assured me of how this stem cell therapy would work! Now I am out the money and still in severe pain, the double whammy! Don’t lie to patients about stem cell therapy working! I couldn’t believe how they were so eager to swipe your credit card as soon as you arrive! Disgusting and dishonest business.
MD – Feb 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Carle, MD?
I have been with Dr. Carle for almost over 3 yrs now and it took me 7 yrs to find a great Dr like him. Who truly cares about you and your issues and not just for the money ! You are seen by just one Dr and not whoever is working that day. Literally 3 people in his office at all times. He has wonderful bed side manners. Listens to you and he gave me as much quality of life thats possible for me back. So, thank you Dr Carle for all you do for me and so many others !
stacie burns in baltimore – Jan 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Carle, MD?
This Doctor (quite literally) SAVED MY LIFE! Between his full staff and his caring and compassionanite nature, he’s made my life able to be 1.) not in constant pain, 2.) he treats the “WHOLE PATIENT NOT JUST THE PAIN”. Dr. CARLE WILL GIVE YOU THE MOST INJECTIONS HE IS BEGGED BY ME FOR! I’ve. Ever met a TEAM OF PAIN PROFESSIONALS THAT LISTEN, CARE & I get injections each visit, you only see others in pain (aka: Not a DRUG Dealer in a coat!). He’s the REAL DEAL & will help w/o MEDS! Blessings!
10plus yr client in Baltimore, MD – Nov 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Carle, MD?
Dr. Carle has treated my husband for low back pain for over 10 years. He is excellent. He has also treated me for hip pain, for which I eventually had a hip replacement.
Jacquie in Baltimore, MD – Jan 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Carle, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Carle for two years. He listens and is extremely compassionate. I don't know how I would manage without him. I was hoping I wouldn't need shots after surgery, but they are still a part of my pain management program. He is pretty darn good at hitting the bulls eye with the shots. Just wish they would last longer and take all the pain away.
Tracy in Baltimore – Sep 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Carle, MD?
A few years ago, I was in a car accident that left me in constant pain.I learned that Dr.Carle offered laser therapy, and knew I needed to try this out.Well, my whole back is covered in a tattoo, and the first time we tried the laser therapy, the ink held in the heat, and my skin got hot in a matter of minutes.Dr.Carle was super bummed, but determined to help.After going to a conference, and discussing my case, he was able to find a way to make the laser work, and significantly decrease my pain!
Brynn D in Parkville, MD – Jul 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Carle, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Carle?

Dr. Carle worked for 13 years in the Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine Departments at Saint Joseph Medical Center in Towson. In 2003 Dr. Carle decided to devote 100% of his practice to treating patients in pain and opened The Carle Center for Pain Management with the mission: "Treating the whole person, not just the pain."

• Anesthesiology