Dr. Kenneth Candido, MD

Dr. Kenneth Candido, MD

Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Kenneth Candido, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Chicago, IL. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Candido is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center.

3000 N Halsted St Ste 700

Chicago, IL 60657

• HealthLink
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Candido

Dr. Candido's Experience

Dr. Candido's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Universidad Autonoma De Tamaulipas, Tampico, Facultad De Medicina De Tampico
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Ny Med Coll/Met Hospital Center

Dr. Candido has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Candido does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Candido and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Candido's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Candido to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Candido's Performance
Stay away, I tried to get an appt with another doctor and got passed off to Dr. Candido. I can see why he does not have patients...meanwhile other same specialty practitioners are booked up,it's because he's extremely incompetent! I would avoid him at all cost! I wish I had been warned,I owe it to others to let them know what to expect so they don't go through the same horrific experience! Dr. Candido should not be practicing medicine with that attitude, lack of knowledge and poor bedside manner
Stay away... not sure how he got a license to practice. I felt compelled to write a review after my experience mainly because I fear for patient's safety. Dr. Candido lacks knowledge in his subject matter, not only is he extremely incompetent but he also has the worst bedside manner I have ever seen.
in Chicago, IL |
I've been a pt of Dr. Candido's for 7 mos now. I spent a year in constant severe pain before being referred. At the time of my first appt, I felt like if this didn't pan out, I was out of options. I truly feel like it was life-saving to end up in his care. The office is a clean & calm environment. All of the staff I have interacted with have been wonderful. Most importantly, Dr. Candido has worked with me to restore my quality of life & learn how to manage & care for myself with chronic pain.
in Chicago, IL |
I have been with Dr. Candido for quite some time. He is so dedicated to finding the stem of the pain. He has a "won't rest until we fix this" attitude which was just what I needed after 9 other dr.s said my case was to difficult for them. He is so kind and caring. I takes me 1 hour to get to Dr. Candidos office but it is totally worth every minute to have him treat me. T.R.
in Deer Isle, ME |
Work comp patients beware! This very charming IME will ease you into a euphoria of trust. And then decimate you and your character with his extremely well written report of what a burden you are on society. You're faking. You're after secondary gain, you're milingering. Say that you weren't even injured at work. DON'T TRUST HIM!
in Bartlett, IL |
Dr. Candido has been treating me I think at least 2 yrs for EXTREME chronic face pain, he has always tried every possible option, his concern for my pain, moves me. Many Drs out there your in your out he hands you script doesn't even make eye contact .Not Dr Candido I can almost believe that it hurts him that I have to live in so much pain these last 15 yrs before meeting him as my Dr. I have told people in my support group he is the pain Dr to see, he is safe, & careful, & cares which amazes me
in Bartlett IL |
Dr Candido has won MANY awards for compassionate care & I can understand why, He cares & I can see in his eyes my pain IS his, it hurts him. He has such a desire to help even if it means he refers you out He will do whatever is the best care for YOU. it's not about his pocket book in the least!! I am so fortunate the day I was given his name & number. I could not be in better hands & I have hard to treat nerve pain in my face with many brain surgeries & so many turned me away Not Dr C
in Marion, IN |
Love the doctor himself, very much dislike his staff, they are uncaring and not very efficient!! And they WILL NOT give us an appointment when we need one....
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Candido, MD?
Are you Dr. Candido?