Dr. Kenneth Buchi, MD

Dr. Kenneth Buchi, MD

Gastroenterology | Male | 65 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Buchi specializes in Gastroenterology and practices in West Jordan, UT. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Buchi? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Buchi's Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Buchi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Buchi

Dr. Buchi accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Buchi has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Buchi
Dr. Buchi's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (10)
in Bluffdale |
He is so kind. Most important Dr Buchi is very skilled taking care of me month after month. I have terrible post cancer problems. My throat closes every month from scar tissue. I've had gastric doctors push metal rods tearing everything in its way. Dr Buschi is always so careful not to hurt me more. I would recommend him without hesitation.
Dr. Buchi seems to have no interest in helping his patients. His services are over-priced. He makes the patient feel guilty about asking questions. I was very disappointed in our meeting. He didn't listen and only offered to do an exam, which turned out to not help and cost almost $4,000 for 15 minutes of his time.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I am not one to leave a negative review but this man made me so uncomfortable in his office, I made it a point to leave this review to warn people. He actually sat there listening to me talk AT him while holding his head in his hand, looking at me like he couldn't be less enthused. He acted like I was wasting his time. He was rude and unkind. I actually cried when I got back in my car. I was so frustrated with all of my recent health issues as it is and he treated me horribly.
Sandy, UT |
Dr. Buchi acted as if he were in a big hurry and didn't have time to speak with us about very serious health issues. He had a very condescending attitude that made us feel as if we were wasting his time. He deflected our questions by saying We already talked about that, remember? We got the distinct impression that he just wanted to move on and really didn't care about whether our health concerns were resolved or not. It was the worst experience I've ever had with a doctor in Utah.
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Buchi, MD?
Are you Dr. Buchi?

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.