Dr. Kenneth Brown, MD

Dr. Kenneth Brown, MD

Gastroenterology  ·
Dr. Kenneth Brown, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Plano, TX and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from University Of Nebraska Medical Center in 1998 and specializes in gastroenterology and internal medicine.Read his story

3242 Preston Rd Ste 200

Plano, TX 75093

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Brown

See how frequently Dr. Brown performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abdominal Pain
Abdominal Disorders
Gastritis

Dr. Brown's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Brown's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Brown "I completed my fellowship in gastroenterology and hepatology at the University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio, TX in 2004. Since then I have practiced gastroenterology in Plano, TX as a member of the Digestive Health Associates of Texas. My clinical interests are colon cancer screening, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), SIBO and GERD. As one of the few gastroenterologists that have included a research department with their medical practice, I have expanded knowledge on new technologies and treatments that I'm able to offer my patients. In addition to my clinical expertise, providing an excellent patient experience is very important to me and my team. We strive to provide the best healthcare and service available in the DFW area. "

This content was provided by Dr. Brown "As a board-certified gastroenterologist in Plano TX, I believe excellent medical care not only involves prompt and compassionate service, but also active and ongoing patient education throughout the evaluation and treatment process."

• Gastroenterology

Medical School | Graduated 1998
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Brown has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends

Dr. Brown's Performance

Dr. Brown Says:
"

Providing a positive patient experience with all aspects of my practice is very important to me and my entire team. We use the patient feedback on sites like Healthgrades to gauge both areas that we can improve upon and as acknowledgement that the care and service provided is appreciated as well. I encourage all current and prospective patients to view not only the survey responses regarding my practice on Healthgrades, but other

...

Please allow your staffs to use email as an effective and efficient vehicle of communication. When they have to talk to the patients on the phone live, it unnecessarily generates so many phone tags and waste a lot of time.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for expressing your request. Keeping our patient data secure is very important to us, which is why email is not used. Patients wanting to communicate with the practice electronically should use our patient portal. Through the portal you can check appointment information, see result posting and send messages to our office. If you have never used the Patient Portal, please call our office and we will send you an email with credentials and instructions on how to use the portal. Thank you.

Fantastic Exsperience Spent a lot of time with me talking about my options and treatment plan I would recommend him??
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Brown and his staff are great. Been a patient for quite a few years now. Never have to wait long for my appointment, although he still takes enough time to explain everything to me thoroughly and I don’t feel rushed.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Great staff and facilities. Everything went as promised. On time and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Brown and his team.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The whole experience was efficient and painless. Dr. Brown took the time to explain findings and answer all my questions.