Dermatology  |
Dr. Kenneth Beer, MD
Dr. Kenneth Beer, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in West Palm Beach, FL. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Beer is affiliated with Jupiter Medical Center.

Dr. Kenneth R. Beer, MD. PA

1500 N Dixie Hwy Ste 305

West Palm Beach, FL 33401

Learn about Dr. Beer

Kenneth Beer MD. PA. in West Palm Beach, FL began conducting clinical trials over 10 years ago. Dr. Kenneth R. Beer formed this research institute to conduct clinical trials in dermatology, dermatologic surgery, aesthetic dermatology, and dermatologic laser therapy. Our institute offers a separate suite dedicated specifically to clinical trials. Kenneth Beer MD. PA. has partnered with domestic and international pharmaceutical, cosmeceutical, medical device, and biotechnology companies. Our goal at Kenneth Beer MD. PA. is to offer cutting edge treatments to our patients while providing the best patient care.

Dr. Beer's Experience

Dr. Beer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• University Chicago Pritzker School Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • University Chicago Pritzker School Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Beer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Beer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Beer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beer to family and friends
Dr. Beer's Performance
west palm beach, fl |
Dr beer is brilliant, great bedside manor and. Sry professional. I had major cosmetic issues with my face due to meds I was on. In just two treatments, improved my looks and my self esteem . I can't say enough about his staff. They are warm and caring. They make Me feel comfortable, with each visit. I highly recommend Dr Beer. I would use anyone else .
Palm Beach, FL |
I've been a patient for about ten years and can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Beer. I've seen him for Botox, fillers, laser treatments, spider vein injections as well as skin cancer checks and one removal of a suspicious mole. Dr. Beer only suggests treatments he genuinely feels would benefit me. I am almost always seen exactly on time if not a few minutes early. That's a big plus in my book. He is my favorite doctor, and I think he will be yours too.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Beer is an excellent dermatologist and surgeon. I have been a patient since the early 1990's and have always received the best of care. He is kind, caring, and compassionate which, combined with his excellent surgical skills, make him the best in his field. His staff, especially Rhonda, make his patients feel relaxed and comfortable. I recommend Dr. Beer without reservation. I cannot speak highly enough of him.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Beer is a highly competent and patient friendly MOHS surgeon. There are many MOHS surgeons in Florida. I would recommend him "head and shoulders" above the rest!
in Jupiter, FL |
Great first experience! Superb friendly staff and great Doctor! Highly recommend.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Excellent dermatologist. The best doctor in town for fillers and skincare. Hillary Julius, the PA, is awesome and friendly and attentive and caring! Monica Dunn did my laser hair removal and it was a complete success! She made the treatments comfortable. Samantha Greenberg is my favorite in the office! The office staff is all around A plus!!! And Dr. Beer's skincare line is over the top! THE BEST!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I have seen Dr Beer for several years and without a doubt he is one of the best if not the best MD ever. The staff, scheduling and surroundings are impeccable. I do not hesitate to recommend him to everyone. He takes time with you answering every question not rushing but always efficient and gentle.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr/. Ken Beer has been our dermotologist for several years now. He shows the utmost professionalism, dedication and knowledge to review any problem that my husband or I have had. We would most certainly recommend Dr. Beer to all our family and friends.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Beer's professional experience plus the complete courtesy and competence of his entire staff are without equal. I have been treated by Dr. Beer for over 20 years and have always had the highest regard for his judgment and professionalism. He is completely up to date with the latest advances in dermatological treatment. I give him my highest recommendation.
in West Palm Beach |
Dr. Beer and his entire staff are the best in the field.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Over the years I have seen Dr. Beer who has always been a true professional in every way. Answers any and all questions and explains all of who's, what's, when's and why's. He is also the only doctor I have ever had who has followed up with a phone call to make sure I was doing okay after a visit/procedure. Quite impressive.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Excellent Dr and excellent staff! I highly recommend! I havn't had any problems with wait time at all so thats a big plus for me. He saved my life 2 times now and I expect he will many more times . Thx again Dr Beer!
in Jupiter, FL |
When I moved to Florida, my neighbor recommended Dr. Beer, and I made an appointment. Having had skin issues my whole life, I needed a dermatologist more than any other doctor. I liked his attitude and friendliness, but more importantly, I liked his care. When I had a severe skin rash on my hands, which persisted after two visits, he ordered blood tests to rule out a systemic problem. Then his PA wrote a scrip for an ointment I'd never used before. Within days, the rash cleared up.
West Palm Beach, FL |
I trust Dr. Beer completely. He has shown time after time that he has my best interests in mind, His staff is great to work with. They genuinely care about their patients.
in Hobe Sound, FL |
I trust my life to Dr. Beer. He and his staff are the only Dermatology practice that I would trust and recommend.
in Lake Worth, FL |
Working outdoors in S. FL for 32 years, I needed a good dermatologist. Since 2005, Dr. Beer has been thorough and I've had amazing outcomes. At 62, I don't expect to look 21, but each time I get better skin from necessary treatments (not cosmetic). Some people think there is a time machine, but Dr. Beer IS on the front lines of the most scientific advances. I can also say he saved my life on an unrelated referral for a chronic condition. I trust him explicitly.
in Indian River County, FL |
Dr Kenneth Beer ( and his staff) are extraordinary! After visiting numerous md's over 3 months, I was fortunate to hear about Dr Beer . He cured my dermatological issue with professionalism and great care and was always accessible. He is the epitome of Great Health Care!
Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Beer is an experienced and dedicated professional. I have been a patient for approximately 15 years and unequivocally recommend him. In addition he is a very personable, caring person who has managed to maintain that attitude even after many years of practice. He is the best!
in New York, NY |
Because of knowledge and personable. Wonderful Staff!!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
All I can say without starting a saga. Dr. Beer is SUPERMAN!! Everything Dr. Beer has done caring for me and my mother, he puts his finger right on it and it is right on. I think he is wonderful, he is my hero He is everything you want in a doctor and is also kind and caring. Dr. Beer is the bestest of best. I think he is GOD. Thank you Dr. Beer, thank you for being you and taking such good care of me and my other. From the heart, always in my heart.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Getting in on time is hit and miss. Dr. Beers always comes in with a big hello and then shuts down from that point. Questions are either ignored and not answered completely. I just a full body exam. I think he spent less than a minute. It has to be by far the quickest scan I have ever had. I do not feel comfortable that fear that something could of been missed.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Beer and his staff are amazing! I have struggled with skin issues my entire adult life and have been misdiagnosed for years. Within four weeks of seeing Dr. Beer, my rosacea and acne had noticeably gotten better with his treatment plan. Dr. Beer and his staff make you feel comfortable and well taken care of, and are an e-mail or phone call away when needed. I highly recommend this practice. They have made the world of a difference with my skin and making me feel more confident!
in Greenacres, FL |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Beer. He and his staff were extremely knowledgeable and personable. I had skin cancer on my ear and he did an outstanding job performing my surgery and leaving minimal scaring. I appreciate not only him but his staff's level of care and concern for my well being.
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Beer found Melanoma on my back and has been very helpful in helping me get through it recommending me to the best Doctors to treat me. I am now Cancer free. Dr. Beer personnally called me with my diagnosis, he followed up multiple times, personally calling me to make sure my treatment was progressing and that I had the best care.
in Stuart, FL |
Very Kind and Caring and Knowledgable. Also very reachable by phone. I would highly recommend him for all dermatologic care.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Beer is truly an artist in his craft. Knowing he is on the cutting edge of dermatological procedures, from leading research studies to speaking and teaching at universities and seminars, I know I'm quite literally in good hands. He has a passion for his field, and answers all questions thoroughly and honestly, so you always know what to expect. He has a great bedside manner, and it doesn't hurt that his team is first class and the office is beautiful, clean and modern. Perfect experience.
in Wellington, FL |
Dr. Beer is in incredibly talented doctor. His knowledge and skill are unmatched. He simply has a level of expertise that makes a significant difference in your overall care and results. To top it off, he is very kind and personable. You don't feel like a number in his office. You feel like a patient who is getting top notch care. If I could give 10 stars I would!
in FL |
Overall, he injected too much filler - 2 syringes, but judging from the results, 1 would have been more appropriate. I was trusting his judgment. Additionally, he injected more filler in one side of my face than the other. He acknowledged that the results were uneven, but refused to take responsibility for his mistake. I spent over $1,000, and looked worse afterward. The unevenness and weird-looking over-inflated areas screamed *filler* - far from the natural look I was wanting.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Outstanding expertise treating skin cancer, perfection in Mohs surgery, and other precancerous conditions.
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Beer, MD?
Are you Dr. Beer?