Hair Transplant Surgery  |
Dr. Kenneth Anderson, MD
Dr. Ken Anderson is the Founder and Director of the Anderson Center for Hair. He is a double-board certified facial plastic surgeon who has been practicing hair restoration surgery exclusively since 2003. He began in private practice in Beverly Hills, California in 2003. In 2008, Dr. Anderson was recruited from California to join the Emory Facial Center, a satellite office of the main Emory Hospital dedicated to facial cosmetic surgery, to offer hair restoration to Emory Healthcare patients. His educational contributions include several Grand Rounds Lectures presented to the Emory Department of Dermatology, and the Emory Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Anderson is also committed to education of physicians in the community, and has delivered educational talks to the physicians of Hamilton Medical Center in Dalton, GA, as well as to the Department of Family Medicine at Mercer University in Macon, GA. He has been an invited lecturer on hair restoration around the world, including Canada, Japan, and Ecuador. In 2012, he won the Okinawa Award for a presentation about Follicular Unit Extraction procedures, delivered to the Japan Society for Clinical Hair Restoration. Dr. Anderson is the only physician in the State of Georgia to be recommended by the American Hair Loss Association. He is also the only physician in Georgia to be admitted to the International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons, a group of 46 physicians in the USA (69 total worldwide) who have dedicated their careers to the specialty of Hair Restoration Surgery, and have met the strict requirements of the Society, including an on-site inspection of the Anderson Center for Hair, as well as inspection of procedures and patients and their results. Since 2013 Dr. Ken Anderson is the only physician in the State of Georgia to offer the most advanced technology in hair restoration surgery: the ARTAS® Robotic Hair Transplant System, which allows Dr. Anderson to perform hair restoration surgery with no scalpels, no stitches, and no linear scarring, which is the hallmark of traditional hair restoration surgery procedures. Dr. Anderson is supported by a talented and experienced team of nurses and technicians who specialize in the field of hair restoration surgery. Dr. Anderson has developed a culture of commitment to patient education and the very highest standards of patient care and service. We do not use consultants or salesmen to discuss the details of hair loss and the various treatments; he meets personally with every patient. Dr. Anderson is always the surgeon performing hair restoration surgery at the Anderson Center for Hair, and performs just one procedure per day, so you can be assured that you are the only concern for Dr. Anderson and our team on your procedure day. The personalized care and attention does not end there; you will receive personalized follow-up care until the hair grows out and you are satisfied. Dr. Anderson has tailored his practice over the past decade to optimize the patient experience, cultivating a focus on patient education and advocacy, and provide peace-of-mind at every step by providing "platinum level" patient care.

Anderson Center for Hair

5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 106

Atlanta, GA 30342

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Anderson

We are a specialized boutique practice that offers only hair restoration surgery. We perform only one single surgery per day on one single patient to ensure the most optimal results. Dr. Anderson feels that the results of hair restoration surgery should be such that the hair looks as though it has always been there, not that some person or doctor has replaced the hair. A natural, permanent result is the goal of each and every hair restoration procedure, whether it be a linear strip procedure (FUT) or the more advanced ARTAS Robotic Hair Transplant procedure (FUE, or Follicular Unit Extraction). Dr. Anderson has been performing FUE surgery since 2003, and has completed over 7,500 surgical procedures on the head, neck and face. Dr. Anderson is the only board certified facial plastic surgeon on Planet Earth to have confined his practice exclusively to hair restoration surgery for over 13 years. You can expect platinum level care and service at Anderson Center for Hair.

Dr. Anderson's Experience

Dr. Anderson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Hair Transplant Surgery

• ARTAS Robotic Hair Transplant
  • Cosmetic Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
  • Follicular Unit Hair Transplant
  • Hair Transplants
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Penn State
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Anderson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Anderson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anderson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Anderson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Anderson to family and friends
Dr. Anderson's Performance
Marietta, GA |
Excellent experience. I just had the procedure performed. It will be a while until the final results, but the surgery experience went more smoothly than I could have imagined. Dr. Anderson and Dr. Lee where consummate professionals. During the procedure, while Dr. Anderson were performing the extraction, there were 4 techs in the room, each with microscopes, working the follicular extraction in preparation for the insertions. I felt like I had an entire medical team committed to my care.
Birmingham, AL |
Excellent experience with Dr. Anderson and staff. Very accommodating and comfortable to work with. As an out of towner my original appointment had to be cancelled due to hurricane Irma. They rescheduled me for the next day w/o any problems. I had the same procedure several years ago and it was quite painful lots of bleeding and results were poor. Although it is too soon to know what the results will be the experience was excellent, staff professional and very efficient! Great Experience!
in Detroit, MI |
Married on 08/26/17, flew to Atlanta on 08/29/17, pre-op on 08/30/17, procedure on 08/31/17. If you have already been contacting clinics, how many consultations have you had where it involves one of the top hair surgeons in the world at no cost or even the actual doctor at all? He plays a significant role in the actual procedure, which is one of the big red flags you should look out for if you consult with other hair clinics. He truly cares about his work like an artist working on a masterpiece.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Anderson is one of a kind - he reminds me of myself in his relentless dedication to his art. He's an extremely funny and mercurial person too - lots of positive energy there. This is reflected with his staff as they also embody those traits. They are all so compassionate and they make the whole process fun. I was humbled by the sheer effort that these people put into just my individual care, and I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation.
in Atlanta, GA |
It's been a year since I started treatment with Dr. Anderson and the results are phenomenal. My hair AND my confidence came back. Don't be intimidated by his extremely attractive staff, they are all very friendly :) Now, my biggest problem is figuring out which hair gel to use.
in Hiram, GA |
Dr.Ken Anderson and his staff did an amazing job! This was not my first surgery but my first with Dr. Anderson and he and his staff give new definition to the word professionalism. They went above and beyond in keeping me informed and happy. This experience is leagues ahead of the last one with "big name" doc. I would absolutely (and already have) recommend Dr. Anderson! Best money ever spent!
Atlanta, GA |
When I first did my consultation I met Dr. Anderson in person, he advised me on the Linear and ARTAS procedures and took his time doing so. I was happy they didn't try to up-sell me on the ARTAS method purely because it cost more, and Dr. Anderson seemed to be extremely knowledgeable and capable so I went with the strip method. The procedure was as easy as could be. They made sure to explain everything that was happening throughout, and Dr. Anderson, Dr. Lee, and the rest of the technicians wer
Gainesville, GA |
I am an MD who saw Dr Anderson . I found this an excellent experience The facility and staff are first class. I found Dr Anderson polished, personable,empathetic , and knowledgeable.The day of surgery was well orchestrated and virtually painless. Post op was uneventful .I wish I did it earlier.
in Savannah, GA |
As a long haired recipient and after 2 previous FUE procedures in Atlanta with a renowned doctor, finding Dr. Anderson and his ARTAS robotic transplant procedure was like an oasis by comparison. Incredibly appealing office, staff that love what they're doing and 100% on point customer service, before, during and after. There was far less pain in recovery, minimum scabbing and got back to normal in a total sense within a couple of weeks with no time lost at work. Just buy good hats!
Duluth, GA |
Always have a good experience when I go to Dr. Andersons. The new PRP procedure is very quick and easy, using cold air to numb as opposed to local anesthetic. This allows for an easy recovery and no unflattering dressings to have to wear post-procedure. The procedure lasts a few minutes, and is certainly tolerable for anyone serious about regrowing hair. I couldn't be happier that I chose Dr. Anderson to be my hair restoration specialist.
in Chapin, SC |
Overall great experience with Dr. Anderson and his very professional staff. I researched numerous physicians and procedures over the last couple years. After lots of home work and reviews, Dr. Anderson's credentials were impressive to me and when I had my free consultation with him and his staff, I was sold. I'm always a bit nervous before any medical procedure and his staff put me immediately at ease. Had linerar hair transplant with minimal discomfort 2 days ago. Thanks to Dr. Ken &staff.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Anderson and his entire staff are wonderful people who take plenty of time with you and answer all of your questions. Prior to my decision to go forward with my procedure, I was provided with all the written information that I need to understand what I was about to do and to make the determination to have the procedure. The procedure was painless and I felt no pain after the surgery. I am very satisfied with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Anderson for all hair restoration services.
Alpharetta, GA |
I have been a physician for 27 years and I did thorough research before choosing a doctor to perform my hair transplant. I decided on Dr. Ken Anderson. I am completely satisfied with my results. His professionalism and that of his staff is beyond comparison. I sought the most capable and experienced surgeon available and I found him in Dr. Anderson. There is tremendous variability in hair surgeons. Take my wholehearted, sincere advice and choose a true artist in his field, Dr. Ken Anderson!
Stone Mountain, GA |
Dr. Anderson and the staff are very proffesional and passionate about what they do. The PRP was not nearly as painful as I thoguht it would be. It felt like a little pressure on my scalp but not very painful at all.
in Jackson, TN |
Could not ask for a better physician. He is truly in a league of his own!
Nashville, TN |
I received the linear hair procedure from Dr. Anderson about 6 days ago. The procedure went smoothly and exactly as described in consultation. His staff was courteous and professional and recovery has been a breeze. I can't wait to see the results as Dr. Anderson is truly the top doctor in this field.
Warrior, AL |
I had consultations with a few other places & Just wasn't comfortable with their approach. After my consultation with Dr. Anderson I knew I found the right place. Everything was simple & straight forward & the procedure was practically pain free. Only discomfort was from a little soreness & swelling a few days later that didn't last but a couple days. After having the sutures out I'm back to my old routine. The hardest part seems to be waiting for the final results but I'm really encouraged.
Fayetteville, GA |
My hope was to have hair transplant surgery. Consultation appointment was free which I was happy about as another doctor I sought charged $150 for a consultation. His staff was courteous and professional. Dr. Anderson was hands on, engaging, knowledgeable and spent much time with me. After evaluating my scalp/hair, he determined I was not a good candidate for surgery. I appreciated his integrity as he could've taken my money with poor results. Other things were suggested for me. He's great!
Atlanta, GA |
I began losing my hair in my early 40s with classic male pattern baldness and a receding hairline. I researched all hair replacement options and procedures and setup consultations with several doctors in the Atlanta area. Ultimately I decided on Dr. Ken Anderson and his staff. They spent the time to cover all my options and help me choose the best procedure that made sense for me. I went with FUE surgical procedure. The final results were AMAZING and far exceeded my expectations.
in Peachtree City, GA |
I had my done on march 29, 2017 Dr.Ken Anderson and his staff were simply amazing ! Everyone in the office was courteous, professional, encouraging, approachable and extremely polite. From the time I walked him in the office to the time I left after my procedure I felt I was treated like a VIP at a 5 star hotel. Their attention to details, attentiveness ,professionalism, knowledgeable and easy going staff made my experience extremely positive . Dr. Anderson A+++++!
in Dacula, GA |
I can't say enough about how smooth and professional Dr. Anderson and his staff were yesterday. I had a larger linear extraction that was very smooth and painless, and his attention to detail was evident. They kept me and comfortable throughout the procedure that lasted just over 8 hours. The team was efficient and very friendly and made me feel very comfortable throughout the procedure. I will have no hesitation going back for another procedure if and when I decide to further thicken the area.
I met Dr ken Anderson a year ago, and that's when i started taking finasteride medication, and did prp 3 times (3 months apart). So my fourth trip was to get hair transplant Artas FUE, man it was so smooth and time goes by quick you don't realize it. Also this guy got an awesome staff as well, any question you have just ask. If i could give more than 5 stars i would have. Thank you Dr. Anderson.
From one doctor to another... Thank you! A little over a month ago I received a follicular unit transplant with platelet rich plasma from Dr Ken Anderson. The procedure and after care went exactly as was described. I couldn't be more pleased with the process. I look forward the the final results. My full review is on RealSelf. Thank you my friend!
Top doctor who combines experience, knowledge and artistry to give his patients the best outcome. I would strongly recommend Dr. Anderson
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr Anderson and team are extremely dedicated and professional from the day of consult to day of procedure . Being my first surgical procedure I was anxious but my fears were put to rest and I had a fun experience during the whole procedure .
Knoxville, TN |
Amazing staff!! I searched all over for somebody that I trusted and Dr. Anderson and his team were the absolute best! They were exceptional from the beginning. He and his team did a phenomenal job and my transplant which was a linear procedure. I searched from Cleveland to Miami for this procedure, and the best of the best is in Atlanta. I just had the procedure yesterday, have been visiting with Dr. Anderson for a little over 2 years. What an amazing Doctor and team! Thanks Doc!!!
in Minnepolis |
After researching and interviewing with Dr Anderson, I concluded it was worth flying to Atlanta vs local. Dr Anderson is really down to earth, direct to the point on what works, his staff is a friendly and they take pride in your results. Everything went as they said and Dr is personally involved through out the procedure. The post procedure instruction is spot on and I had zero complications. New hair if growing nicely!
in Duluth, GA |
I did my first treament at HRS and i decided to try Dr. Ken because i felt a little pain during my first treatment. Dr Ken's staff did a very nice hair wash with a anti-infection solution.The anethesia was properly given with a vibrator to deviate the pain. Dr. Ken came and started injecting the PRP and I couldnt believe that there was no pain and the micro needling was done with no pain.I did not get half the treatment @ HRS. If you want to do it right, go to Dr. Ken
in Maryville, TN |
After consultations with several other doctors, I chose Dr. Anderson. He and his staff are very friendly, answered all my questions and made me feel at home. The procedure was virtually painless. (Almost 3000 grafts) I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Anderson if you are considering a hair transplant!
in Columbus, GA |
I selected Dr. Anderson after a two month process of online research and consultations with my primary care physician. I had two consultations with Dr Anderson before I made the decision to undergo cosmetic surgery. Both times Dr Anderson revealed himself to be knowledgeable, direct, warm and personable. Dr Anderson has also assembled a very warm and competent office & technical staff. I strongly recommend Dr Anderson and his staff for their professionalism and quality of work.
in Rome, GA |
Dr. Anderson and his staff are top notch! I highly recommend anyone to set up a consultation with him. His knowledge and skills are second to none! #1 in my opinion. I'm so glad to have found him and his center! The care and professionalism he and his staff gave me were beyond my expectations. I commend him and his staff for their attentiveness to my needs and privacy while I was with them. Thank you Dr. Anderson and staff. You all are an amazing group of people.
in Suwanee, GA |
Just had my second ARTAS procedure, both performed by Dr. Anderson. There is no one I would trust more to perform this surgery than he, and there is no way I would use the old strip procedure when the robot is available. Ken is literally an artist, as well as a surgeon, and he has studied the subtleties that make for an undetectable result (e.g., older men don't have a teenager's hair line). These folks have this procedure down perfectly...very efficient, comfortable, and conscientious.
in Cumming, GA |
Dr. Anderson and team did a really great job. The entire process was very easy. I am a few days after my second procedure and it seems that this one will be even better than the first. The first one was done a little over a year with Dr. Anderson as well. I havent had any pain, suture looks clean and recipient area is healing well. Last year, I talked to a few other doctors and decide to do my HT with Dr. Anderson. The fact that I went back in 13 months says everything. Thank you!
in Lake Oconee, GA |
I went into the initial consultation with a healthy amount of trepidation b/c of a pre-existing scarring issue, but Dr. Anderson agreed to a small test procedure which turned out very well. The main procedure went flawlessly! All the staff were very friendly and professional, and I was at ease and comfortable the whole time. Thanks Dr. Anderson!
in Marietta, GA |
From consultation to pre op to procedure to follow up Dr. Anderson and his entire staff were outstanding! My Artas hair transplant was 2,000k + grafts and I can not be more happy with the results. It was well worth the money and down time (4 days). I have my full head of hair back and most importantly me confidence back! Thank you again Dr. Anderson! You guys are Awesome!
in Atlanta, GA |
I just finished the ARTAS robotic hair transplant with Dr. Anderson. So far so good. They prepared me well and the actual procedure was extremely easy. I actually slept through most of it. I slept well the night of the procedure and have had little or no pain. I haven't taken the pain medicine prescribed. The follow up instructions have been very thorough and they gave me a 24 hour number to call them if necessary. So far so good. I'm extremely excited to see the results.
in Jackson ms |
I am physician and researched for the best. He didn't disappoint
in Dalton, GA |
My experience with Dr. Anderson and his staff was incredible! I had the Artas Robotic Hair Procedure 3 days ago and I already feel great. They were extremely caring and responsive to all my needs and made the procedure very comfortable. I had the linear method done 10 years ago by a different doctor and I can tell you it cannot compare to the Artas Robotic procedure. I have twice the amount of grafts and way less discomfort with the Artas. I found the Artas Robotic procedure to be a great value
in Atlanta, GA |
What a fabulous improvement to my appearance. Born with a high forehead and with aging a lot of thinning around the hairline, this procedure has really rejuvenated my appearance. It was not painful at all. A little inconvenient for a few days while I kept the area clean and put ointment on, but worth it. I wear bangs so it was never obvious to anyone that I had this done. Dr. Anderson is professional, compassionate and extremely good at what he does.
in Covington, GA |
From the first visit for consultation through the procedure and recovery Dr. Anderson, his office staff and his Team of medical assistants were informative, efficient, friendly, and professional. His website was very helpful. His skill and care for me as his patient was very evident during the surgery. His written information regarding the procedures for both before and after surgical instructions was easy to follow. I could not have paid any other surgeon for better service and staff care.
in Marietta, GA |
Several reasons to choose Dr. Anderson: Dr. Anderson is very easy-going and highly experienced/professional; he only does one surgery per day; his online reviews and answers to online questions are very convincing. I had a long procedure by Dr. Anderson for 12 hours. Dr. Anderson and his staff were very professional, skilled and careful during surgery. The whole procedure was smooth without pain. The Post-Operative instruction was very clear and helpful.
Atlanta, GA |
As a healthcare professional I have a high standard for medical practices. Dr. Anderson exceeds even my standards. Dr. Anderson and his team are professional, friendly, and they immediately dispel any anxiety you may feel about going in for a cosmetic procedure. Dr. Anderson made me feel like was his top priority. He takes time to talk with you, get to know you, and let you get to know him as well. Take my advice and use Dr. Anderson. The only regret you will have is that you didn't do it sooner
Alph |
I researched many hair restoration surgeons and chose Dr. Anderson based on his skill level, medical knowledge and patient reviews. My overall experience was nothing less than exceptional. Dr. Anderson is both an accomplished surgeon in addition to having an artistic eye for detail. The team of nurses were friendly and highly competent, with many years of experience. The facility is immaculate and well organized, which parallels how the medical facility operates.
in Alabama |
I recently underwent a hair transplantation surgery with Dr Ken Anderson in Atlanta. My consultation before surgery took place a few months ago. Being a surgeon myself, I am very particular about choices with respect to treating physicians. Dr. Anderson and his staff were absolutely amazing from start to finish. He is extremely knowledgeable, and he has tremendous surgical skills. His background is simply outstanding with respect to his field. The office is well organized.
in Atlanta, GA |
I'm a physician and I understand how important it is to choose a doctor with a solid reputation. I chose Dr Anderson because of the great reviews and the personal attention he gives. I was not disappointed. He has definitely earned my trust.
in Atlanta, GA |
I was always curious about a hair transplant procedure and passively researched it online, however, I never pulled the trigger because I felt I would be viewed as cheesy, vain, etc. Well, finally.....2 months ago I took the plunge and visited Dr. Ken Anderson because he had consistent, positive reviews. What a flawless and oddly enjoyable experience! I'm only 6 days post-op and everything is healing nicely. I say this with all sincerity...if you are on the fence, GO SEE HIM!
in Birmingham, AL |
I really can't say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Anderson and his staff. From the moment I showed up the morning of my procedure to the moment I left they made me feel comfortable, walked through each step of the process and were just incredibly friendly. I had had a previous hair restoration procedure at a different company and Dr. Anderson's far superior expertise was immediately evident in how smoothly the procedure went. I would recommend him to anyone interested in this.
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Anderson, MD?
Are you Dr. Anderson?