Dr. Kenichi T. Miyata, MD

Dr. Kenichi T. Miyata, MD

General Surgery | Male

Kenichi T. Miyata, MD, Inc. 3393 G St Ste D, Merced, CA 95340 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Miyata specializes in General Surgery and practices in Merced, CA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Miyata? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Miyata's Experience

83Experience
Match

See how Dr. Miyata's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Miyata

Dr. Miyata accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Miyata has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Miyata's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miyata to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Miyata
Dr. Miyata's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (48)
in Merced, CA |
Excellent Dr. I could tell he is passionate about his work. I had horrible pain from gallbladder stones every night for 6 month after my surgery I am back to normal and pain free! Thank you Dr. Miyata
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
Dr.Miyata is passionate about what he does and he does it well. He did an excellent job repairing my hernia, the scar healed beautifully, and I couldn't be happier! In the end, I would absolutely go back to him. He strikes me as knowledgeable, detailed, confident, genuinely caring towards his patients, and genuinely interested in what's best for them, not in lining his own pockets. Just the kind of surgeon you WANT operating on you;) So glad to have him in Merced! I would highly recommend him!
in Twain Harte Ca |
Extremely professional and caring. I needed serious surgery and since I had the same surgery done once before in another state years back although not as serious at that time I was dreading the post op recovery as the pain is quite severe. The surgery he preformed was much more serious and harder yet I can out with zero complications and very little pain. He is a sharp young man and here in Sonora we are lucky to have him. I highly recommend him.
in Modesto California |
Mi experiencia con dr Miyata fue excelente no le doy más estrellas porque solo se pueden dar 5 pero merece más!!! Ojalá mas hispanos lean mi recomendacion para muchos hispanos es una excelente opcion para quienes carecen de seguro medico y terminan yendo graves a una sala de emergencias por carecer de uno. El personal médico habla español perfectamente. La operación de hernia en la ingle de mi marido fue exitosa sin complicaciones y pudo caminar el mismo día!! Sin dolor . Gracias Dr. Miyata
in Modesto, California |
Wonderful surgeon my experience with my husband who had a painful hernia was incredible at not having any pain after Surgery same day walking with out any help not fair the last review i dont know their experience but honestly my husband and i are very thankful with this dr. price affordable with out insurance we made it lots of people wait for almost dead going to a emergency room cause no insurance!!! And Also for all latin people he has the Stuff workers very nice and bilinguals.
in Sonora, CA |
I needed an emergency operation for bowel obstruction and Sonora Regional called in Dr. Miyata and his team. As we were waiting for him to arrive we googled him to find out more about this doctor and were greatly relieved to find 5 stars next to his name. He outlined the procedure very quickly and professionally and also let me know precisely what could happen, good and bad depending upon the findings and what to expect. I can highly recommend him for his professionalism and pride of work.
Very professional he fix me ( Abdominal problem ) because he save my live
in Merced, CA |
Dr. Miyata is an extremely professional and caring doctor. His staff are as well. He installed a port for my chemo treatment, he explained the procedure clearly, and removed all my concerns over the implant. We met shortly after I was diagnosed with cancer and I felt he was genuinely concerned about me and the ordeal I was about to endure. It has now been two years I am cancer free and fully recovered. Dr. Miyata removed my port on April 4th and I received the same level of caring service.
in Tuolumne County, CA |
Very helpful - took extra time to explain my condition and the up and down side to options.
Dr. Miyata was very professional and explained my procedure very thoroughly both before and after the surgery. I would recommend him to my family and friends based on his professional attitude and quality product.
in Merced, CA |
I just had two surgeries done by Dr Miyata and I'm really satisfied with the results. Dr Miyata is a kind person, He took the time to thoroughly discuss my concerns about surgery and healing process. Dr Miyata, is like a brother and a friend. He responds immediately to my concerns through text message. I trust him completely, which was why I also had Dr Miyata remove my son's appendix. He took time to do special hospital visits.. I strongly recommend my family & anyone to Dr Miyata.
in Merced, CA |
He diagnosed my very rare and painful condition quickly when nobody else seemed able to. He was very respectful, kind, courteous, and compassionate. If the so-called doctors and medical professionals in this area were even half as competent as Dr. Miyata, then Merced wouldn't have the horrible reputation it does for healthcare.
in Merced, CA |
Dr. Miyata was recommended to us by one of my mother's friends. He did an excellent job of explaining the surgery my mother needed. He calmed her fears and answered all of her questions. He seemed very confident and that really helped my mom feel better about needing surgery. I am happy to report the surgery was a success and all of her pain is gone. I would recommend Dr. Miyata to anyone.
in Atwater, CA |
Dr. Miyata seen me the very same day I was referred and even though he had a full schedule on that same day he took time and did an in -office procedure on me. He was able to explain very well my condition. I had already been seen at Mercy ER and the provider was very careless and I was sent home with the incorrect medication...my condition had gone bad to worst. I'm so thankful that compassionate providers still exist. Just overall he is very professional and caring. Great experience!
in Merced, CA |
I was very pleased with the care I received from Dr. Miyata. He explained in detail the procedure I needed, what I could expect-pros and cons and answered all of my questions. I felt very comfortable having him as my surgeon and the procedure went as he explained. My recovery was quick and relatively painless. G. Lorenzo
Have you seen Dr. Kenichi T. Miyata, MD?
Are you Dr. Miyata?

• Breast Cancer
  • Breast Lump
  • Burn Injuries
  • Cholecystitis and Gallstones
  • Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
  • Colorectal Cancer
  • Lung Cancer
  • Neuroendocrine Tumors
  • Pancreatic Cancer
  • Partial Lung Collapse
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis

• Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Colectomy
  • Colon and Rectal Surgery
  • Destruction of Anal Tumor
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Esophageal Surgery
  • Hernia Repair
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Inguinal Hernia Repair, Open
  • Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Port Placements or Replacements
  • Stomach Surgery
  • Thoracentesis
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for California.

Medical College Of Wisconsin

Graduated in 2006

Virginia Mason Medical Center
    University Of California At San Diego

Dr. Miyata has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Miyata has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miyata does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miyata and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Miyata's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in General Surgery
  • No board certification on record with Healthgrades
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Miyata

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Miyata's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Miyata

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients