Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Kenechim Anamekwe, MD
Internal Medicine, Board Certified Physician. Obesity Medicine, Board Certified Physician. Dr. Kene Anamekwe is a compassionate, Board Certified, Internal and Obesity Medicine Physician, who is no stranger to the areas and surrounding cities. She completed her Medical internship at the University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Chattanooga, Tennessee. Afterwards, she joined Methodist Hospital Dallas where she completed her Residency program. She practiced at Parkland Hospital of Dallas before joining Murphy Medical Clinic. Vivify Wellness Center was born out of a need to address the vacuum of safe physician assisted weight loss and active life style intervention for the treatment of chronic disease in the Wylie, Murphy, Sachse, Garland, Parker, Plano, Richardson and surrounding areas. Her area of special interest is Wellness care and Obesity prevention and treatment. Her services include non-surgical weight loss (We do not perform surgery). She is a member of the Obesity Medicine Association (OMA) and Obesity Action Coalition (OAC). She is also interested in research to improve the treatment and prevention of obesity and lifestyle changes that improve one's overall health and wellness. Vivify Wellness Center is a full service Medical and Weight Management Clinic providing preventive and sick care to Adolescents 15 years and older with in-house Phlebotomy and Laboratory Service. She is married to a very supportive husband and they have three Children. She enjoys growing organic fruits and vegetables. She also enjoys cooking, painting and the outdoors. Dr. Kene Anamekwe would welcome the opportunity to attend to your medical needs at the Vivify Wellness Center located at 500 S. Westgate Way, Suite #300 Wylie TX. 75098. Feel free to contact her at 972-941-8484.

500 S Westgate Way Ste 300

Wylie, TX 75098

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • EmblemHealth
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Anamekwe

Giving my best care to every single one of my patients daily.

Dr. Anamekwe's Experience

Dr. Anamekwe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

• Obesity Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine, Chattanooga Campus
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Methodist Dallas Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Anamekwe has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Anamekwe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anamekwe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Anamekwe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Anamekwe to family and friends
Dr. Anamekwe's Performance
in Rockwall, TX |
Dr. Anamekwe was a breath of fresh air as far as an experience with a doctor or health care professional. I never felt rushed and she spent a long time getting to know me and my concerns. I would absolutely recommend her!
Austin, TX |
I love this place! Great doctor and staff! Blessed to have found Vivifywellnesscenter Wylie, Tx!
in Wylie, TX |
I moved to Texas from Tennessee and I was looking for a new Primary Care Doctor. I'm so glad that I found Dr. Anamekwe. She is everything that I wanted in a PCP. She is knowledgeable, friendly, patient, and very well informed about health and wellness. She has a spirit of excellence. I learned a lot from her at my initial visit. I would highly recommend her if you are looking for a physician. You will not be disappointed. I also want to mention her support staff, Brandy. She's wonderful too!
in Wylie, TX |
I love Dr. Anamekwe! She is very thorough and looks at all aspects that affect her clients well-being. She takes the time to explain things and listens to what I have to say. I never feel rushed at my appointments and I know she truly cares about my success. I feel like she is a partner on my weight loss journey. I highly recommend Dr. Anamekwe to anyone who has had a lifelong struggle with obesity and is ready to take their life back. Her assistant, Brandi, is wonderful, as well.
in Wylie, TX |
I had my first visit with Dr. Anamekwe last week. For the first time in my life I felt a doctor was listening to me not necessarily telling me what to do. She was patient, and showed genuine concern. Her bedside manners is excellent. She took time to interpret a panel of labs I had done with a different Doctor. She is very knowledgeable in her specialty of wellness and obesity care. My whole family is going to switch to this doctor! She is just the best. You should go.
in Garland, TX |
Great service and very friendly staff.
in Sachse, TX |
Dr. Anamekwe really knew her stuff and the service was amazing! Obesity's a real problem and I'm glad she's here and making a difference! I have been losing weight steadily and my overall health is improved.
in Wylie, TX |
Dr. Anamekwe has helped me lose weight and regain my health. She is amazing! Her Medical Assistant, Brandi, is amazing as well!
Austin, TX |
My first appointment today with Dr. Anamekwe was very informative. She took the time to sit down with me and answer all of my questions with in depth explanations, She didn't rush. Forthe first time in a long time I feel secure with the care from a Doctor. I definitely will be seeing Dr. Anamekwe in the future and I'm looking forward to my improved wellness.
in Wylie, TX |
She listens and is very knowledgeable and inquisitive, she pays attention to detail and takes the steps necessary to get ahead of your health issues.
in Murphy, TX |
Very informative and spends lots of time with patient.
in Dallas, TX |
Love love love this Doctor! She is very knowledgeable in what she does, very indepth and alsways ready to help. I admire her throroghness, how humbly, friendly and yet intellectually she relates with her patients. I don't know about others but she did that with me. I heard so much goodies about her from Frinds and I decided to check her out. I will give her 5* and will refer her to any body that really have interest in hearing the truth about their health.
in Richardson, TX |
Dr. Anamekwe is awesome!!! She took the time to answer all my questions. Very knowledgable and friendly staff. I'm glad I've finally found a doctor I can trust!!!!!
in Plano, TX |
I have known Dr Kenechim Anamekwe for years, she is the most passionate human being one can have the opportunity of spending time with. She is one doctor that puts her patients interest above her personal interest and gain. She takes care of her patients first and worry about payments later. She genuinely cares for her patients. Chichi, Murphy, Texas.
in Mckinney, TX |
Dr Anamekwe has very good bed side manners, is knowledgeable about her specialty and really cares about her patients.......I have finally found a PCP I will be staying with and have already referred another of my family to her because I trust the care she provides. I have no hesitation recommending her to friends when they ask...you will be satisfied! Primary care has found a new home niche!!
in Plano, TX 75023 |
Compare to my prvious doctors, Dr Anamekwe was the only one who did not over look my little-below-range WBC and ordered for a retest after 3 months. During my physical, she assessed me thoroughly, listened and helped me understand more on my health issues. I strongly recommend her to anybody, family and friends at any time.
in Murphy, Texas |
My visit with Dr. Anamekwe was very thorough and pleasant. She has great medical knowledge . And the ease with which she connects that knowledge to my medical needs and provides me with the exact help I need as a patient, each time is why I'll chose her again and again without hesitation. Overall, she' is outstanding and am hapoy I found her.
Have you seen Dr. Kenechim Anamekwe, MD?
Are you Dr. Anamekwe?