Dr. Kendrick Johnson, DO

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 36

Dr. Johnson

Ark Family Health

8514 W Deer Valley Rd Ste 105 Peoria, AZ 85382

Dr. Kendrick Johnson, DO is a family medicine specialist in Peoria, AZ and has been practicing for 3 years. He graduated from Touro University Nevada in 2013 and specializes in family medicine, preventive medicine, and more.

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Johnson

Dr. Johnson?
Dr. Johnson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kendrick Johnson, DO
RecentMost Helpful
I visit Dr. Kendrick Johnson and he is an excellent doctor! Caring and compassionate, he really listens to your concerns. He makes you feel like a friend. And he is very thorough, getting to the root of whatever ails you. Dr. Farnsworth seems very friendly too! The staff are very respectful and welcoming, and i also love the actual facilities, even the photos on the wall! You get the impression that everyone there loves their job, so they spread that vibe when you walk in. It's a great clinic!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendrick Johnson, DO?
He takes alot of time with you and looks at the whole picture of your health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendrick Johnson, DO?
This is the future of medicine and the solution for affordable and excellent primary care. Not only is it easy to get a same or next day appointment, but it's extremely easy to get a hold of your doctor. No more complicated phone trees and answering systems and you actually get to talk to your doctor instead of a front desk or triage person. On top of that Dr. Kendrick does an excellent job and actually has the time to listen and think through a diagnosis and discuss it thoroughly with you. He's
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendrick Johnson, DO?
I no longer live in AZ and it’s a HUGE bummer bc Dr. Johnson is the best doctor I’ve found! The staff is always friendly, never spent more than 5 minutes in the waiting room. Assistants are always thorough in understanding how I am feeling. Dr. Johnson has an excellent understanding of mind-body-spirit. If you’re looking for a doctor to help you obtain optimum health, he’s it! I never had a doctor make full use of my appointments before him. I didn’t have insurance and I hit the jackpot!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendrick Johnson, DO?
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johnson to family and friends? My husband and I have already referred 1 person to Ark Family Health, and soon maybe 2 more will join! The level of care and time spent with each patient, is unmatched. Dr. Johnson really takes the time to get to know you, to understand your health concerns, and discusses the different options for care so that you are still in control with your health care. My husband and I would give 10 stars if we could. - Will & Alivia Toy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendrick Johnson, DO?
My mother is in a group home. It is difficult to take her to doctor appointments. Dr. Johnson comes to see her every other month. We are very pleased with the care she receives and the price is reasonable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendrick Johnson, DO?
Dr. Johnson was fantastic! He took the time to get to know me on my first visit ask me questions spent quality time with me to get to know who I am. Nowadays that's priceless! I will recommend all my friends and family to Doctor Johnson!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendrick Johnson, DO?
Dr. Johnson is an exceptional doctor. He's patient, generous with his time, very compasionate, and is exceptionally knowledeable. His practice is extremely patient-friendly with one hour appointments and he is available by phone and email anytime. I only wish other doctors cared as much as he does. He helped save my life when I almost died from an emergency heart problem, and for that I'm eternally gratefull.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendrick Johnson, DO?
I am very pleased with the professional and personal treatment and the amount the Doctor spends with us explaining the treatment options. Sure appreciate the follow up and options for preventative testing. This direct pay option is a blessing to those leaving the insurance companies. Obviously, we will be making many referrals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendrick Johnson, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Johnson?

My philosophy is that patients should be given the best information and then given the ability to direct their care based on their own values. Now patients have access to a lot more information and they need to be empowered to make their own dec...

• Hospital Medicine

2013
2008

• Danish

Dr. Johnson accepts

Dr. Johnson accepts the following insurance:

Samaritan Health Plans

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Johnson treats your condition or procedure

• Immunization
  • Injuries
  • Joint Injection
  • Mole Removal
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Pap Smear