Dr. Kendrick Henderson, MD

Dr. Kendrick Henderson, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Kendrick Henderson, MD is a neurology specialist in Cordova, TN and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Indiana University School Of Medicine in 1996 and specializes in neurology.

8000 Centerview Pkwy Ste 300

Cordova, TN 38018

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Henderson

See how frequently Dr. Henderson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Essential Tremor
Alzheimer's Disease
Brain Disorders

Dr. Henderson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Henderson "I do my best to get patients needing help scheduled without delay. No matter how busy I get, I understand that "listening" is one of the most important skills a doctor can possess. When testing is ordered, I understand the anxiety that patients feel. I do my best to get results to patients as quickly as possible. It is my policy to notify the patient regarding all results, even if normal. I believe that neurologists should view MRI/CT images of the brain and spine, not just look at the written report. If you are planning to come see me for a consultation (and you have had MRI or CT imaging), please bring the images on CD if possible."

• Neurology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Indiana University / School Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002

• Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, 1996

Dr. Henderson has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Henderson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Henderson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Henderson's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Henderson to family and friends

Dr. Henderson's Performance

Dr. Henderson is a very caring doctor. In addition to taking the time needed in the office, he is easier to communicate with between visits than any physician I have known. He encourages email and promptly replies. I wish other healthcare providers would do the same.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Henderson is kind, caring and knowledgeable in his field. If he doesn’t know, he will do his research. I would highly recommend him and I have spoken to several friends who feel the same way. I cannot thank him enough for his help With my situation. Staff most helpful and friendly. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr, Henderson is very easy to talk to. He really listens to your questions and requests. He’s one of the only doctors that I’ve met that actually encourages your personal research on a medication, he’s not threatened by your information.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Love Dr. Henderson! He is one of a handful of doctors that I have been to in several years that actually takes time with his patients and eventhough he's a specialist takes a very global approach to caring for his patients. He asked me so many indepth questions that I was wondering why he was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I would never recommend Dr. Kendrick Henderson. He does not care about his patients. I have a very serious condition and two critical times I needed to see him he turned me down because he said he wasn't getting paid enough. I have two insurances by the way so giving him money was never a problem....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option3