Dr. Kendra Schaefer, DMD

Prosthodontics | Female

Prosthodontics of Madison 4002 Monona Dr Madison, WI 53716 Get Directions
Dr. Kendra Schaefer, DMD
Dr. Kendra Schaefer, DMD is a dentist who practices in Madison, WI. She is 48 years old. Dr. Schaefer is affiliated with University of Wisconsin Hospitals And Clinics.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Schaefer's Experience

Visiting Dr. Schaefer

Dr. Schaefer is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Schaefer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Schaefer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schaefer to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Schaefer's Performance
in Madison, WI |
Dr Schaefer has excellent skill and does beautiful work. She recommends the treatment which is best and explains why. She made my son's smile gorgeous. He was happy that he was treated so well throughout his appointment.
in Madison, WI |
Dr. Schaefer and her staff are amazing. They are friendly, caring and give the highest quality of dental care. Dr. Schaefer is truly the very best and you will love your experience at Prosthodontics of Madison!
in Madison, WI |
Dr. Schaefer sat back and listened to my 98 year old Mother. She came up with a solution for her bottom plate that no other prosthodontist had suggested. She spent extra time and didn't discount anything my Mother had to say. My Mother knew she was in good hands. I trust her decision and her guidance.
in Madison, WI |
Very poor "bedside manner". She was condescending and not open to listening to what I wanted for my treatment. I felt very rushed like she just wanted to move on to the next patient. A "know it all" attitude. Needless to say I went elsewhere for my treatment.
in Mineral Point, WI |
I was diagnosed with Sj?gren's syndrome, which causes severe dry mouth, among many other symptoms. With Sj?gren's comes many dental health issues including tooth decay & gum disease. I spent a fortune on veneers years ago & always got compliments on my smile. I was devastated when it was told I needed a full upper denture & lower partial. Dr. Schaefer & team exceeded my expectations! She went above & beyond to recreate my beautiful smile, was so friendly, professional,& thoughtful. She's.BEST!
in Stoughton, WI |
I came with a lot of questions. Dr. Schaefer took the time to answer them all. I'm glad I took my dentist's recommendation to see the specialist!
in Madison, WI |
Dr Schaefer is very kind and considerate. She was very concerned about my treatment. Her staff is always attentive and kind. Would highly recommend this office.
in Columbus, WI |
Staff always has a smile on their faces! Dr Schaefer is knowledgeable and genuinely cares about her patients. She gave me my smile back! Too many great things to list about this office.
in Madison, WI |
She made negative remarks about the oral surgeon I have been seeing, even though she had never worked with him. After she spoke to him she told me I needed to find a different oral surgeon for my extractions. Instead I found a different prosthodontist. Would not recommend under any circumstances.
in Madison, WI |
No likelihood of my referral to Dr. Schaefer. Unprofessional, unknowledgable, unable to get in to her office in emergencies, etc. etc.etc.
Have you seen Dr. Kendra Schaefer, DMD?
Are you Dr. Schaefer?

Compare Dr. Schaefer

Compare this Dentist
    View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Schaefer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Prosthodontics
      •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Chipped Tooth

University of Pennsylvania / School of Dental Medicine
        University Of Connecticut / School Of Dental Medicine
        University of California At Los Angeles
        University of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Dr. Schaefer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schaefer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics