Dr. Kendall Hansen, MD

Pain Medicine ·  Male · Age 63

Dr. Hansen

Interventional Pain Specialists, LLC

340 Thomas More Pkwy Ste 260 Crestview Hills, KY 41017

Dr. Kendall Hansen, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Crestview Hills, KY. He specializes in pain medicine, pain medicine anesthesiology, and more.

Dr. Hansen accepts

Dr. Hansen accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Preferred PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check Dr. Hansen's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Hansen's Top Procedures and Conditions

Spondylitis

Dr. Hansen treats Spondylitis more than 98% of his peers

Dr. Hansen treats this condition more than 98% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Ankylosing Spondylitis

3.9

Dr. Hansen?
Dr. Hansen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kendall Hansen, MD
Dr Hansen is so experienced and person centered proffesional. He is the best doctor for Pain Management. I trust him and his skills...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Hansen, MD?
Everyone in IPS is kind and explains everything. Fantastic group of doctors and staff. I've been through this before with another doctor and location and it was a nightmare. Thanks to Dr. Hansen that the correct pain location was identified and treated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Hansen, MD?
I don’t write reviews, but I must say Dr. Hansen and I met last month and I am totally blown away, he is amazing. All the staff are polite and helpful, it is almost weird. I am not used to this kind of attention. Today, I had an other appointment in IPS with Dr. Malik and he was really nice and I can tell he wants to help. We have a plan for my treatment moving forward, so that is good. Thank you Dr. Hansen and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Hansen, MD?
The best doctor, you couldn't find a better one. He is straight forward, very caring as well as the staff. I've been seeing this group of doctors for years. I don't think I would have made very far in life without them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Hansen, MD?
Dr. Hansen has stop my pain. It feels so good. If your in pain this is the Doctor. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Hansen, MD?
They all really care and comfort you when being in the office. Dr.Hansen is caring, and has a wonderful personality. After months and months of excruciating pain I am now 80 percent pain free thanks to Dr. Hansen. I am thankful I found a doctor that could help me with this situation. Bonnie and Pam rock!! Thank you for everything you do for me there!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Hansen, MD?
Because of an injury due to an automobile accident I was left with severe neck, after surgery and other treatment and a few yrs. of relief i was looking at surgery again, rather than taking a chance on surgery I found Dr. Hansen, what a find, after being evaluated I had my treatment. No pain, no headaches. Thank you Dr. Hansen. You and your staff are the greatest.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Hansen, MD?
I live in Lexington ky and I have been a patient of Dr. Hansen's for 10 years or more. I make the hour drive each month because that's how much I trust him. He understands my pain and struggles because he has delt with the same injuries as most of us that see him. Don't let his busy nature fool you, he really is a compassionate person. He stays on top of new procedures, so if a treatment isn't working the way you feel it should just rest assure he's looking for a better option for you always??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Hansen, MD?
Dr Hansen is a wonderful doctor and he helped my back pain tremendously.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Hansen, MD?
Dr Hansen runs a great practice, and is a very experienced, talented doctor. It is hard to find doctors at the forefront of trying new, cutting edge procedures, in this general region. When I switched to Dr Hansen, he told me of a procedure I never had heard of, which upon further research, appears to have low availability nation-wide. That procedure helped me substantially, so I very much value the opportunity I had, which I would not have had elsewhere. Over 3-4 years, have had great results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Hansen, MD?
Dr. Hansen has been amazing to me. Without his services I would not be walking. He has controlled my pain where I am able to walk. He has always taken his time to explain to me the procedure and always asks if I have any questions. Dr. Hansen only provides you with medication that will help with you care. He does drug tests his patients which I have no problem with. I actually encourage it. Dr. Hansen has worked miracles for me. I would recommend this doctor to anyone who may need his services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Hansen, MD?
Never! He discharged me because my wife did not agree with him! He will not negotiate he will not listen to reason when it comes to the taking of other medications that you have to be on by other physicians! and with that being said I would never recommend him. I have been seeing him for two or three years now I was never this bad! before I seen him the first time he had me made me worse since! no trust in him! Do not take the injections of any kind! It has only made me worse! Run away!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Hansen, MD?
Dr. Hansen has earned my trust. He is genuinely concerned that his patients receive the best possible treatment to manage their pain. He takes time to explain everything and never makes you feel like he is rushing to get on to the next patient. A pleasant change from doctors who make you feel they are more interest in how much money they can make than they are in you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Hansen, MD?
I've had chronic migraines for many years now. I saw a holistic neurologist for 2 years, a neurologist who specialized with headaches for 7 years and had a full eval at Cleveland Clinic. All of them told me I had exhausted all my treatment options and that I needed to learn to live with the pain. I have been seeing Dr. Hansen for 2 years and he and his staff have changed my life. They never give up on me-they give me hope and my pain is manageable now. They're kind,caring & very competent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Hansen, MD?
I have been a patient of Interventional Pain Specialists for many years. I have at one time or another had had procedures performed by all the doctors on staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Hansen and the staff of IPS to anyone experiencing pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Hansen, MD?
Misdiagnosed my medical condition, even though, my husband and I both saw the signs on a MRI he had ordered. Refused to listen, and continued treating me, for the wrong condition.. After getting a second opinion, and found out he was making my medical condition worse and caused permanent damage, he would not take my call.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Hansen, MD?
I have suffered from chronic migraines for many years and have seen several neurologists who specialize with migraines including having evaluations at the Cleveland Clinic. I was told that I would have to learn to just live with them which would have meant I would have to go on disability since I was having problems functioning day to day due to pain. Dr Hansen has helped me live again. He is very kind and always gives me hope. I cannot emphasize enough how he has saved my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Hansen, MD?
Having had a discography years ago by another doctor, I was very apprehensive of having this test redone again, due to the great level of pain it caused me.However, the test is necessary to measure the level of disc deterioration, which identifies how to proceed with treatment. Dr. Kendall E Hansen and his team are wonderful!! I can?t believe I?m saying this, but, it really wasn?t that bad! Dr.Kendall E Hansen is very, very good at what he does! No wonder he has a million plaques on the walls.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Hansen, MD?
When I found dr hanson I was bed ridden with pain.I was looking for a dr who didn't just say take 2 of these a day ,see you next mo. His web site tells how he suffered pain,but now has worked 2 without stop. I knew he could help me. He is sympathetic &empathetic because he knows the pain I suffer.very smart with good bed side manner. I've been living a pretty normal life for about 2 yrs now. Thanks to my Wed search taking me to dr Hanson. God bless him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Hansen, MD?
I have known Dr Hansen for approximately 10 years. He has consistanty relieved the severe pain that I have had for longer than I can remember. I highly recommend Dr. Hansen to anyone who has severe unresolved pain. I would also like to compliment his highly trained and efficient staff.Dr. Hansen has been a blessing to me.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Hansen?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hansen treats patients.