Dr. Kendall Egan, MD

Dr. Kendall Egan, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Kendall Egan, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Wilmington, NC. She is 42 years old. Read her story

DermOne of North Carolina, P.A.

6752 Rock Spring Rd Ste 220

Wilmington, NC 28405

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
  • EBSO, Inc.
  • MedCost

Learn about Dr. Egan

See how frequently Dr. Egan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Itchy Skin
Dermatitis
high
Fungal Nail Infection
high

Dr. Egan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Egan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Egan "Dr. Egan is a board-certified dermatologist. After attending medical school, Dr. Egan entered active duty and served as a physician on an aircraft carrier. She has been on two deployments, one was to Indonesia to provide medical care for the tsunami relief effort. After returning from sea, she completed a dermatology residency at the Naval Medical Center San Diego. She became faculty after graduation and spent several years teaching residents. Dr. Egan's interests include medical, surgical, pediatric and cosmetic dermatology. Dr. Egan has published over 17 articles, on topics such as skin cancer, hair loss, inflammatory skin conditions and infectious skin diseases. She has also presented at national conferences on skin disease."Every person is different. What might work for one patient may not work for another. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Academy of Dermatology Association of Military Dermatologists American Medical Association AWARDS & ACCOLADES Student Commencement Speaker - University of California Davis School of Medicine "

This content was provided by Dr. Egan "My role is to work with each patient to find the best individualized treatment plan." – Dr. Kendall Egan."

• Dermatology

• Fungal Nail Infection
  • Hair Loss
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mole Removal
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University Of California, Santa Barbara-B.S.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of California Davis School Of Medicine-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Naval Medical Center San Diego, Ca-Dermatology

Dr. Egan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Egan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Egan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Egan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Egan to family and friends
Dr. Egan's Performance
She was willing to explain everything too me, great Dr!
first time seeing Dr. Egan and I will continue to make appointments for my daughter with her.
excellent
Always seen at the appointed time - this is very important to me and I have never been kept waiting. Dr Egan explains everything and answers all questions.
Good experience, listened and explained well.
This was my first visit to see Dr. Egan. She seemed personable, very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Will be returning to see her for follow up appointments.
friendly professional staff
I love everyone at this office they are quick and get you checked in. The receptionist is always welcoming and helpful. Dr. Egan is very attentive and has wonderful bedside manner!
good bedside manner and personable.
short and thorough
Pleased that the skin tag has been removed.
great
very efficent
Dr. Egan was very efficient and kind. I felt confident she was thorough with my exam. I look forward to seeing her next year!
Coming to her is quick and easy, she knows exactly what to do. You can ask her anything and she will give great answers to help you out.
Thank you Dr. Egan for taking the time to answer my questions about my daughter's condition.
very nice
Kendall Egan was very knowledgeable in helping me with my skin issues. Thank you!
good
Dr Egan is professional in her job. Very pleasurable to talk with and explains everything that is happening with your treatment
Went in for a diagnosis and treatment plan for acne for my children.
Very Professional
great
good
Dr was friendly and very informative
great service
Dr. Egan looked over everything and questioned a mole on my hip. She decided to go ahead and remove it right then, and was very good about talking me through the process.
good experience
everything was clean, professional, and very quick. staff was kind and helpful. Proof is in the pudding so we will see how the prescribed creams and meds work. have a 3 month follow-up and another review then.
Fast and clear!!!
Very pleased with our visit today.
pleasant, helpful
Dr. Egan was very observative and noticed things about my skin I had not noticed. Also very friendly and professional.
she discovered things that I had forgotten about.
100%!!!!!good!!!!!
Second visit with Dr. Egan. She remembered details of my first visit and was very caring.
very thorough
Great pre-visit calling and customer service. Took time for introductions and to explain the procedure. Reception staff very nice. Really surprised I got a bandaid. Need to consider PolyMem for these procedures, should be as advanced in the dressing as the office is in everything else. Much more comfortable for the patient when the local wears off and significantly less opportunity for infection!
good
thank you!
over all had a good experince
1st time with Dr. Egan
very fast and and efficient.
very proffesional
I have been very nervous about this appointment. Dr. Egan and the nurse were very encouraging and let me know everything that was going on at every moment. This was my first appointment and I already feel very confident they are going to take great care of me. Thank you!
looked at cyst, scheduled surgery, skin check
Wonderful experience at Derm One. Everyone was so kind and easy to communicate with. I'm happy I chose Derm One for my care.
Very professional and accomodating in scheduling my appointment promptly.
I can't speak highly enough how well everyone treated me here. Everyone has been friendly, professional, and thorough. Every step of my surgical procedure was handled professionally. Appointment were kept on time and all questions no matter how trivial were answered.
She provided quality care, and offered more affordable products to use.
Have you seen Dr. Kendall Egan, MD?

Visit Dr. Egan

Dr. Egan accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
  • EBSO, Inc.
  • MedCost

More Dermatologists at DermOne of North Carolina, P.A.

Dermatologist