Dr. Kendall Egan, MD

Dr. Kendall Egan, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Egan is a board-certified dermatologist. After attending medical school, Dr. Egan entered active duty and served as a physician on an aircraft carrier. She has been on two deployments, one was to Indonesia to provide medical care for the tsunami relief effort. After returning from sea, she completed a dermatology residency at the Naval Medical Center San Diego. She became faculty after graduation and spent several years teaching residents. Dr. Egan's interests include medical, surgical, pediatric and cosmetic dermatology. Dr. Egan has published over 17 articles, on topics such as skin cancer, hair loss, inflammatory skin conditions and infectious skin diseases. She has also presented at national conferences on skin disease."Every person is different. What might work for one patient may not work for another. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Academy of Dermatology Association of Military Dermatologists American Medical Association AWARDS & ACCOLADES Student Commencement Speaker - University of California Davis School of Medicine

DermOne of North Carolina, P.A.

6752 Rock Spring Rd Ste 220

Wilmington, NC 28405

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
  • EBSO, Inc.
  • MedCost

Learn about Dr. Egan

My role is to work with each patient to find the best individualized treatment plan." – Dr. Kendall Egan.

Dr. Egan's Experience

Dr. Egan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Birthmark
  • Cellulitis
  • Dermatitis
  • Itchy Skin
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis
  • Skin Infections

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Mole Removal
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University Of California, Santa Barbara-B.S.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of California Davis School Of Medicine-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Naval Medical Center San Diego, Ca-Dermatology

Dr. Egan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Egan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Egan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Egan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Egan to family and friends
Dr. Egan's Performance
Dr Egan is professional in her job. Very pleasurable to talk with and explains everything that is happening with your treatment
Went in for a diagnosis and treatment plan for acne for my children.
Very Professional
great
good
Dr was friendly and very informative
Dr. Egan looked over everything and questioned a mole on my hip. She decided to go ahead and remove it right then, and was very good about talking me through the process.
everything was clean, professional, and very quick. staff was kind and helpful. Proof is in the pudding so we will see how the prescribed creams and meds work. have a 3 month follow-up and another review then.
great service
good experience
Fast and clear!!!
Very pleased with our visit today.
she discovered things that I had forgotten about.
Dr. Egan was very observative and noticed things about my skin I had not noticed. Also very friendly and professional.
pleasant, helpful
100%!!!!!good!!!!!
Second visit with Dr. Egan. She remembered details of my first visit and was very caring.
very thorough
Great pre-visit calling and customer service. Took time for introductions and to explain the procedure. Reception staff very nice. Really surprised I got a bandaid. Need to consider PolyMem for these procedures, should be as advanced in the dressing as the office is in everything else. Much more comfortable for the patient when the local wears off and significantly less opportunity for infection!
good
thank you!
over all had a good experince
1st time with Dr. Egan
very proffesional
very fast and and efficient.
looked at cyst, scheduled surgery, skin check
I have been very nervous about this appointment. Dr. Egan and the nurse were very encouraging and let me know everything that was going on at every moment. This was my first appointment and I already feel very confident they are going to take great care of me. Thank you!
Wonderful experience at Derm One. Everyone was so kind and easy to communicate with. I'm happy I chose Derm One for my care.
Very professional and accomodating in scheduling my appointment promptly.
I can't speak highly enough how well everyone treated me here. Everyone has been friendly, professional, and thorough. Every step of my surgical procedure was handled professionally. Appointment were kept on time and all questions no matter how trivial were answered.
I felt comfortable. Dr. Egan was professional and kind.
Was well informed and gave me good options for treatment
She provided quality care, and offered more affordable products to use.
This is my first time at dermatologist. Felt like screening went well. Good information on the skin changes I was experiencing.
She lisend to me and made sure I new what to do.
Dr. Egan and assistance we're very professional and helpful during my visit.
Follow up scheduled as this was our first visit. Dr Egan was eager to listen and very knowledgeable upon just looking and being able to give a couple of diagnosis. Look forward to working with her to help with my daughter's acne.
very good
I had been getting frustrated because of another DermOne office where I was forced to wait for over an hour to see a Dr and then was seen very quickly as the Dr moved on. I was very impressed with the whole experience at the Mayfaire office where I was seen quickly and got to spend a good amount of time with Dr Egan. She addressed all of my concerns and put my mind at ease on a couple of skin spots. I will be back to see Dr Egan at the Mayfaire Office.
Good. I got right in and was seen right away. The nurse and doctor were both gave very clear instructions and responded to questions.
Follow up visit, all concerns addressed.
My 9 year old preferred a female. She was funny and sensitive. Thank you for a great first experience. Mom in charge
very quick efficient
Dr Egan was very great and took very good care of us.
Great doctor, very nice and informative.
I have seen several doctors in this practice and they all provide consistent, professional advice and treatment
love the care and help she and her staff gave us!
Very therough, and informative. Made me feel very comfortable.
Excellent service and great bedside manner.
wouldnt go anywhere else. very satisfied
Have you seen Dr. Kendall Egan, MD?

Visit Dr. Egan

Dr. Egan accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
  • EBSO, Inc.
  • MedCost

More Dermatologists at DermOne of North Carolina, P.A.

Dermatologist