Dr. Kendall Carll, MD

Orthopedic Spine SurgeryMaleAge 43

Dr. Carll

Krap Pllc

8080 Independence Pkwy Ste 230 Plano, TX 75025

Dr. Kendall Carll, MD is a Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialist in Plano, TX and has over 18 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Florida medical school in 2003. He is affiliated with medical facilities Methodist Hospital For Surgery and Methodist McKinney Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Carll to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Carll treats your condition or procedure

• Dural Tear
  • Facet Joint Pain
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphosis
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminoforaminotomy
  • Spondylosis
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy

Dr. Carll accepts

Dr. Carll accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Dr. Carll's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Carll

4.2

Dr. Carll?
  • Office environment (31)
  • Explained conditions well (29)
  • Listened & answered questions (29)
  • Appointment was rushed (7)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (5)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (5)
Dr. Carll and his staff are awesome! Coordinated care with with my imaging, pain management, physical therapy and the result of my surgery has given me my life back.
JR – Oct 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Carll, MD?
Dr.Carll is an amazing back surgeon. He performed a spinal fusion surgery on me and I am very pleased with the results. His staff is amazing, friendly and always helpful. The hospital where he performed the surgery was also amazing! The staff took great care of me and was friendly helpful and caring at all times. I would recommend Dr. Carll to any one of my loved one, friends, even strangers!!!! ALWAYS do your research before picking a back surgeon. Dr. Carll explained everything in a way I could understand & i can say with confidence that he truly cares about his patients!!!!
Feb 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Carll, MD?
Dr Carll was a lifesaver for me! I fought the back pain from a pinched/herniated sciatic nerve for 7 months. I tried everything from PT, chiropractic, spinal decompression, antigravity table, ibuprofen and more ibuprofen and steroids. Eventually, the pain was so unbearable that I could not sit through a meal or even drive. I finally gave up avoiding surgery and went to Dr Carll. I had minimally invasive microdisctectomy and the results were excellent. A few months of rehab later and I’ve got my life back. I’m so glad I saw Dr. Carll! He was so caring and explained everything thoroughly, including what to expect after surgery. His staff was just as wonderful and caring. I’d go back to him in a heartbeat. I’m very grateful for his skilled hands. God bless them.
Marina J – Oct 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Carll, MD?
Dr. Carll is THE BEST!!! I had to have an A-lift spinal fusion and never before have I seen such a caring doctor and staff. They held my hand through my fears were actually there for me and more throughout the process. I don't believe there is a more caring, more compassionate doctor than Dr. Carll. Thanks to him and his amazing abilities I can feel my right leg again and now live without pain. I will forever be grateful to this office and Dr. Carll for being there for me as a person and as a patient. -Nicole Baucum
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Carll, MD?
From the initial consultation, all staff involved were very supportive and explained all aspects of the procedure; including what I could expect during and after the procedure. Because I never really experienced “excruciating” pain, I stopped taking all pain meds three days after the procedure. I was up and walking the day of the procedure and followed all directives. I was up several times a day walking and learning how to use steps; since I my place is two levels. They are the best!!!
Emmett Ervin in Farmers Branch, TX – Feb 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Carll, MD?
I recently experienced a pinched nerve that severely affected my grip in my right hand. Dr Carll immediately went to work on my behalf. Dr Carll appropriately diagnosed my situation, referred me to an amazing doctor. Dr Carll could’ve chosen to operate, however he chose ethics over profit. Dr Carll is a true professional that will put your health over profit! There’s nothing more important than than having a doctor that you can trust to be professional and ethical. Dr Carll provides both!
Kevin in Lucas, TX – Aug 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Carll, MD?
I’ve always had all my questions answered, always received a call back within a reasonable timeframe, and have nothing but good thongs to say about Dr Carll and his staff.
Vicki Roman in McKinney, TX – Feb 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Carll, MD?
My 16 yr old son complained about low back pain after doing off-season football workouts. The school trainers and staff treated him for a pulled muscle. I took him to see Dr. Carll as I suspected it was more. He took my genetic history into consideration as my oldest son and I both had stress fractures. X-ray showed nothing. Sent for a MRI and confirmed two stress fractures. I appreciate Dr. Carll’s thoroughness! Super professional! Great follow-up! Highly recommend him!!
Kelly in Frisco – Feb 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Carll, MD?
Dr. Carll did a fantastic job for me. I was having tons of pain in my arm caused by a pinched nerve in my C4 and C5. We did all the conservative treatments, but finally had to do surgery. The minute I woke up from surgery all the pain was gone and the scar left behind was minimal. He is easy to talk to and speaks layman terms. Only opportunity was the office staff. At times, I had to follow up a few times to get things completed.
Frisco, TX – May 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Carll, MD?
My mom went to him approx. 6 weeks ago. Although she likes him, she has never received a call back from his office personnel for an MRI. She has called several time and left message but still no call back. So no, I would not recommend Dr. Carll and his staff. I guess they're too busy for my mom.
Garland, TX – Mar 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Carll, MD?
I had very extensive back surgery on June 22, 2016, which I understood took approximately 5 hours. I want to say, thank you, Dr. Carll. Your care and concern for my well being was so evident. I am on the mend. I thank God for your being the surgeon sent to help me.
Shirley Fuller in Garland, TX – Aug 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Carll, MD?
Hi, my name is Betty James and I had back surgery on May 31, 2016. Dr. Kendall Carll, did my surgery and he took very good care of me. He is the best he has helped me feel so much better. I had a bad car accident in 2007 and it really messed up my spine. And Dr. Carll is giving me my life back. I feel safe in his hands when it comes to having such a intense Surgery, I wouldn't want anyone else to do my Surgery he really cares for his patients. Betty James July 31, 2016
Betty James in Caddo Mills, TX – Aug 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Carll, MD?
Was told would be contact within 24hrs for a epidural shot procedure. It now has been 2 weeks and after several attempts to find out what was going on no one has replied. very frustrating.
Don Bowling in McKinney TX – May 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Carll, MD?
Dr. Carll is an amazing and gifted surgeon. He puts his patients care and well-being above everything else. He genuinely cares for the health of his patients. Due to my bad health and disease, he has performed multiple spine surgeries on me, each one was extremely successful and greatly improved my quality of life. I trust him explicitly.
sherry in Plano, TX – Apr 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Carll, MD?
Dr. Carll is awesome! Knowledgeable & professional. And nice. He really cares. And his staff does as well. And when I had surgery, every doctor in the practice visited me in the hospital, when Dr. Carll was unable to do so. That was really impressive.
Lisa in Little Elm, TX – Mar 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Carll, MD?
Did not communicate the process! Neglected give details of results expected.
Dec 29, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kendall Carll, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Carll?

Patient care is paramount for Dr. Carll and his staff. Most of his patients do not require surgical intervention. Dr. Carll helps guide patients through...Read more

Dr. Kendall Carll is Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and Spine Fellowship Trained. He graduated first in his class from The...Read more

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery