Dr. Ken C. Hopper, MD

Dr. Ken C. Hopper, MD

Psychiatry | Male

Hopper Group 1521 N Cooper St Ste 630, Arlington, TX 76011 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

The Hopper Group uses a full-person approach to maximizing life. Each and every person deserves the right to feel the best they can, think and work strong, and have meaningful relationships. We examine and address all aspects of life that hold most well-intentioned people back---mindsets that are filled with self-doubt, poor health and life habits and conditions such as depression, anxiety and ADHD, amongst others. The Hopper Group is committed to mental fitness and uses coaching, behavioral medication, diet and exercise and other wellness activities to help clients reach their full potential and emerge at work, school or home as the best version of themselves. Come join us and emerge as the best you today!Read more

Dr. Hopper's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Hopper's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hopper

Dr. Hopper accepts 2 insurance carriers

2 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Hopper

Dr. Hopper's Review Details
4.2 based on 103 responses
Experience with Dr. Hopper
Dr. Hopper's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (88)
Dallas, TX |
This place is a nightmare. Nurse practitioner is the only one who ever saw my daughter. She was rude and interrupted both my daughter and I every time we spoke. She put more fear in my daughter's head with every visit. And they won't let you leave without making an appointment. I have even had the receptionist chase me into the halls demanding I make a followup appointment. I don't carry my calendar with me and refused. Then I got confirmation calls for appointments I never made. AWFUL!
Arlington, TX |
Have always had excellent communication with clinicians ! Encouraging, Positive, Knowledgeable, Proactive.
in Arlington, TX |
This doctor should not be allowed to practice any type of medicine! My experience with him was 1st being evaluated by a nurse practitioner NOT him, my 2nd appointment t was with him to tell me I was "too complicated" for him to treat me and he could not take me on as a patient ! I was so devistated! If you are pregnant, dual diagnosis or are on too much benzodiazepines he will not accept you! He will reject you and MAKE your feel REJECTED! Such a disappointment and I work in the industry!
Dallas, TX |
Clinician is very easy to talk to. We cover many issues and she has suggestions for me that I can apply to my life.
The clinician is Amazing and the staff is Awesome!
Everyone is always super friendly and professional!
in Richardson, TX |
Marya @ The Hopper Group has been wonderful in explaining and spending time to talk about my diagnosis. Office Staff is very accommodating.
After the initial appointment, we were sent out to a psychologist (on their list) to have ADHD testing done. They told me I had to keep an appointment on the books even though the testing took over a month to complete. I had to keep making appointments and cancelling them because the psychologist required me to come in for 4 visits . After having all of the testing done, I was informed that it took too long and we were no longer a patient of theirs! The office staff was very rude!!
Always a pleasant visit. They are amazing. a couple of weeks ago, I had trouble with CVS and the ladies did an amazing job of following up, which took several attempts. I appreciate all their hard work.
Las Vegas, NV |
Jamie is very encouraging + very able to assist with meds and dosage. Have so appreciated my visits + truly have been able to grow past obstacles. I am living a quality of life that is viable and of high quality. I have told many friends about Jamie and The Hopper Group. It is a blessing to really have an option you can really recommend to those who need help. Thank You
Las Vegas, NV |
Kim is the best practitioner I've ever had - No matter what area of medicine !
I was very afraid to come, but the clinician was very kind and helpful! Smile, warm and welcoming environment.
in Texas |
Very nice and concerned staff. I've been seeing them for a few years and always a pleasant experience.
in Watauga, TX |
I don't know what I'd do without Kim. Listens, suggests, guides...just awesome.
in Fort Worth, TX |
Clinician is very caring, thorough and attentive. Love the new office..
in Arlington, TX |
This was the worst most traumatic and expensive appointment I have ever been to. After having my teenager meet with the nurse practitioner for 20 minutes at most, they could not help my child. They referred us immediately to Mesa Springs. They gave us a pamphlet with the wrong address. The only thing they did right was call ahead. I told the staff at Mesa the same things we had told the Hopper group and they did not understand why they had referred us. I could go on put have limited space.
in Fort Worth, TX |
Great Clinicians !! I Highly recomend this clinic
Have you seen Dr. Ken C. Hopper, MD?
Are you Dr. Ken C. Hopper, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Hopper

• Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

• Medication Management

Graduated in 1981

• Other Education
    Master of Business Administration UTD

Completed in 2009

Dr. Hopper has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hopper does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hopper and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Hopper's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Hopper

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Hopper's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Hopper

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Hopper's Care Philosophy

The Hopper Group uses a full-person approach to maximizing life.

The Hopper Group is committed to mental fitness and uses coaching, behavioral medication, diet and exercise and other wellness activities to help clients reach their full potential and emerge at work, school or home as the best version of themselves.

Come join us and emerge as the best you today!