Kelly Wooten-Pilson, AUD

Kelly Wooten-Pilson, AUD

Audiology  |
Kelly Wooten-Pilson, AUD is an audiology provider who practices in Leesburg, VA. She is 42 years old. Read her story

19465 Deerfield Ave Ste 201

Leesburg, VA 20176

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Kelly Wooten-Pilson

Kelly Wooten-Pilson's bio

This content was provided by Kelly Wooten-Pilson "Dr. Kelly Pilson is a highly skilled, Doctorally prepared, Clinical and Dispensing Audiologist with over 16 years of Experience in Adult and Pediatric Hearing Health Care. She is an expert with state of the art hearing aid technologies and fitting hearing aids. She holds a Master's Degree in Audiology from James Madison University. She holds a Doctorate degree in Audiology from The School of Audiology of the Pennsylvania College of Optometry. She is Board Certified in Audiology from the American, Speech, Language, and Hearing Association and is licensed in the state of Virginia. Giving back to the community "I have made great connections with local Doctor's and health care professionals, and business owners. I have been able to teach and mentor students and conduct seminars to local professionals and residents. I have also published articles in the local health magazine. I am thrilled to be able to work and give back to the community in which I live." How do you want your patient's to remember you? "I want to be remembered as someone that is trustworthy, caring and a great listener that touched an individual's life in a positive way." What are some of your patient's saying about you? "Thank You" "A patient is rarely able to find an audiologist with both great skills and depth of knowledge, but Dr. Pilson has it all! PLUS patience, empathy and humor." "Dr. Pilson's ability to "hear" her patients concerns and her ability to match an individual's hearing loss with the proper devices is unsurpassed." Dr. Pilson has been a resident of Loudoun County for almost 30 years. She been married for over 15 years, has two daughters, two dogs and a bunny. In her spare time she enjoys spending quality time with her family. She enjoys watching her older daughter play travel and high school soccer and her younger daughter play travel softball. She enjoys hosting cookouts at her home for her family and friends. "

This content was provided by Kelly Wooten-Pilson "PASSION:

"I am passionate about helping individuals improve their hearing quality with hearing aids."

MISSION:

"My mission is to have a relationship with my patients by taking care of each person through individual conversation, testing, making an analysis, and treatment remedy by rehabilitating (restore hearing) significantly. It takes time to retrain the brain how to hear and I know what it takes to help individuals successfully use hearing aids."

If you or someone you know is experiencing hearing problems, ringing in the ears and or dizziness, please contact Dr. Kelly Pilson, at Blue Ridge Speech and Hearing. "

• Audiology
  • Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)

Kelly Wooten-Pilson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Deafness

• Audiogram
  • Hearing Aid
  • Hearing Aid Adjustment
  • Hearing Screening

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Education data for Kelly Wooten-Pilson is unavailable at this time.

Kelly Wooten-Pilson has no awards or honors listed.

Kelly Wooten-Pilson has no media or publications listed.

Kelly Wooten-Pilson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kelly Wooten-Pilson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kelly Wooten-Pilson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Kelly Wooten-Pilson to family and friends
Kelly Wooten-Pilson's Performance
in Ashburn, VA |
Dr. Pilson spent quality time with me to make sure my hearing needs were carefully determined and that all my questions were answered. She and all of the office staff were wonderful.
in Sterling, VA |
Kelly was thoughtful, helpful, supportive, and attentive.
Thank You for taking the time to write a review and tell us what you think. It is a pleasure working with you.
in Leesburg, VA |
She put me at ease right away. She was friendly and very helpful, answering all my questions.
Thank you for this nice review. I am pleased you had a positive experience.
in Ashburn, VA |
I've known Kelly from an ENT doctor's office in Sterling many years ago. She pays great attention to my needs, tries different approaches for the hearings problems that I have. I highly recommend Kelly for her knowledge and professional care.
Thank you for trusting in me as your provider all these years.
in Ashburn, VA |
Superior, professional staff and customer service. I visited the clinic to get information regarding their services and was able to get an appointment for the following morning. When I showed up for my appointment, I was greeted by the doctor in less that 10 minutes after check-in. She was able to help identify my hearing problems, perform a test and use the results to identify a hearing aid for me. Overall great experience and wonderful, caring staff that listens.
in Leesburg, VA |
Kelly has always been caring and accommodating to our needs, besides being a first class professional, spending the time needed to explain and fit the devices until they work for the patient.
in Leesburg, VA |
Dr. Kelly Pilson is a professional, kind, knowledgeable audiologist who has helped me tremendously having an improved hearing ability. She was so patient listening to my needs and resolved any questions I asked. I do recommend her to my friends. Regards, RSW
Thank You!. It is my pleasure to help you with your needs.
in Leesburg, VA |
Dr. Kelly Pilson is the best Audiologist around. She is very knowledgeable, experienced and caring and took the time to help me choose the right hearing aids for my needs. She is trustworthy and I highly recommend her. I suggest visiting Dr. Pilson for a complete evaluation and consultation before purchasing hearing aids. Thank you Dr. Pilson for changing my life.
Thank You! It is a pleasure working with you.
Have you seen Kelly Wooten-Pilson, AUD?

Visit Kelly Wooten-Pilson

Evening
Kelly Wooten-Pilson accepts 8 insurance carriers
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA