Dr. Kelly Wilson, MD

Dr. Kelly Wilson, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Kelly Wilson, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 26 years. She graduated from University of Colorado At Denver in 1992 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology and gynecology.

2201 W Holcombe Blvd Ste 330

Houston, TX 77030

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Wilson

See how frequently Dr. Wilson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ovarian Cysts

Dr. Wilson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts

• Vaginal Surgery

• University of Colorado At Denver
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Baylor University

Dr. Wilson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wilson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wilson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wilson's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wilson to family and friends

Dr. Wilson's Performance

I love Dr. Wilson. I have been with her for years. She is attentive and always is very personable. She did a surgery for me in past that was needed. She was great and everything went well. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. Love ,love Dr. Wilson
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I've been with Dr. Wilson for years. She has a good heart and always makes a connection with me each visit. I feel very comfortable with her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Wilson was my doctor for the delivery of 2 babies. She is fabulous, has great bedside manner, explains procedures and complications well, and puts the health and safety of her patients first. I highly recommend Dr. Wilson.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Kelly has been my gynecologist since the mid-90's. I started seeing her when I was a "kid" in my 20's. Now, I'm well into middle-age and I'm still grateful to have her as my doctor. She's always busy, busy, busy.... but never too busy to stop for a few moments to really listen to what's going...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Wilson is one of the kindest people I have ever met. I will never forget the day I met her for a consultation. We sat in her office and discussed many things and she said "I hope you will consider me for your doctor." Who says that!! (I do visit with my docs before I become a patient) We've...more
Are you Dr. Wilson?