Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Kelly Sullivan, MD
Dr. Kelly Sullivan has a rare combination of knowledge, technical skill, compassion and commitment to excellence that results in a world-class physician. She has earned her reputation as a leading board-certified plastic surgeon with expertise in the areas of breast surgery, body contouring, facial rejuvenation and cancer reconstruction. Dr. Sullivan is one of the nation's preeminent plastic surgeons. Patients have traveled across the country and from overseas for her services, and many doctors and nurses have selected her to perform their own surgeries, as well as the surgeries of their family members. As a child growing up in Northern Virginia, Dr. Sullivan was attacked by a dog and treated by a plastic surgeon whose skill and compassion restored her face and spirit and inspired her to become the compassionate physician and surgeon she is today. After this formative experience, Dr. Sullivan set her sights on a career in medicine and graduated from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology with a bachelor of science degree in Mechanical Engineering, and then earned a doctor of medicine from Harvard Medical School. Dr. Sullivan selected Emory University for her general surgery residency because of its excellent reputation for training technically skilled surgeons with experience in trauma, as well as its hands-on learning approach. She continued her studies at Emory University for a three-year fellowship in plastic and reconstructive surgery because of its excellent reputation for developing advanced breast reconstruction and cosmetic surgery techniques, and because of its long list of distinguished and world renowned alumni, mentors and leaders in plastic surgery. "Plastic and reconstructive surgery is perhaps the most challenging – and interesting – area of medical practice," said Dr. Sullivan. "Every situation is different, as is the specific result you are striving to attain. Each case is really a design and engineering problem, and my background, education and training give me a unique ability to solve it quickly and effectively." Dr. Sullivan is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and is a Fellow in the American College of Surgeons, an honor and distinction shared by only a select group of plastic and reconstructive surgeons. She is a member of many professional organizations including: American Society of Plastic Surgery, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, MIT Educational Council, Harvard Medical Alumni Society and the Jurkiewicz Society. Dr. Sullivan has received many professional and personal awards and recognitions for her work both in her office, at the hospital and in her community. Some of her most recent awards include: America's Top Plastic Surgeons, What's Up Top Docs, Talk of the Town, Most Compassionate Doctor, Patient's Choice Award, CASA Community Leadership Award, and one of the Daily Record's "Top One Hundred Women in Maryland." Dr. Kelly Sullivan and her husband, Dr. Justin Cashman, reside in Annapolis with their three children. They nurture a family tradition of active community service and have both served as members of the Annapolis Rotary Club and other organizations around Anne Arundel County that support the community and the underserved. Dr. Sullivan is also the founder and chair of the board of directors of Wellness House of Annapolis – a non-profit whose mission is to provide support services to cancer patients and their loved ones, free of charge, in a club-house environment. In her free time, Dr. Sullivan enjoys running, dancing, reading and spending time with her family.

Sullivan Surgery & Spa, Annapolis, MD

130 Admiral Cochrane Dr Ste 300

Annapolis, MD 21401

Learn about Dr. Sullivan

Sullivan Integrated Aesthetic Center provides an intimate and relaxing environment where you will receive the highest level of care and service for all your rejuvenation and reconstructive procedures.

We work closely with you to address all aspects of your health and wellness so that we can achieve the most beautiful and confident you together. We focus on making your complete experience professional, comfortable and rewarding and look forward to building a long-lasting relationship. We limit the number of patients we see in our private and intimate setting so we can offer an unparalleled focus on your personal goals and desires.

We believe beauty comes from the inside, and overall health and wellness are crucial to the success of any face, skin or body treatment or surgery. Our team focuses on natural beauty, and we provide operative and non-operative treatments that will create natural and long-lasting results.  We offer a variety of services and ensure that all of the services and products we provide are safe, effective and will help you achieve the ultimate in health and beauty.

Dr. Sullivan's Experience

Dr. Sullivan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Facial Skin Cancer
  • Gynecomastia
  • Large Breasts
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging

• Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Massachusetts Institute Of Technology
  • Emory University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Emory University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Sullivan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sullivan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sullivan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sullivan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sullivan to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Sullivan's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Annapolis, MD |
Dr. Sullivan seems like a wonderful person and her staff is amazing, but Dr. Sullivan falls short on surgical skill. I had my sagging eyelids lifted and my neck tightened. My eyes now look completely different from each other, one lid is significantly higher than the other. The neck looks worse than before the surgery. So disappointed, and now, two years post surgery, I've almost saved enough to have it all fixed by another doctor.
in Torrance, CA |
I had IPL to remove brown spots, from sun damage, on my face and hands. The procedure was a breeze, not painful and Jeannie was professional and awesome.
One of the best things I've done for myself. No more painful and unsightly grown hairs. I love this office and their staff. Can't recommend them highly enough.
in Annapolis, md |
Dr. Sullivan did a tummy tuck and breast lift on me. I had 3 csections and nurses 4 babies, I felt awful about my body and self image when I first met her. After my surgery and recovery I finally feel like the mom and wife I knew I was. That you for making me feel good about myself!
in Baltimore, Maryland |
I had breast augmention surgery with Dr. Sullivan and am extremely happy with my results! Her conservative approach made me feel very comfortable. Staff is amazing and I would recommend her to anyone!
in Annapolis, MD |
Dr. Sullivan performed a breast lift and augmentation on me which resulted in a Uniboob. I've had multiple surgeries from another surgeon to try and repair the damage to my chest muscles and the visible deformities that Dr. Sullivan left me with. Dr. Sullivan appears as a very nice and confident doctor but please don't make my mistake of confusing her confidence for competence. It's your body and once it's damaged you will be the one left with this doctors horrific results.
Have you seen Dr. Kelly Sullivan, MD?
Are you Dr. Sullivan?