Dr. Kelly Milton, MD

Dr. Kelly Milton, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. Kelly Milton, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Glendale, AZ. She is 39 years old and has been practicing for 7 years.

6677 W Thunderbird Rd Bldg D

Glendale, AZ 85306

Learn about Dr. Milton

See how frequently Dr. Milton performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Brain Disorders
Headache

Dr. Milton's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Epilepsy
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Stroke
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo
  • Visual Field Defects

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Amherst College
  • St. Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Milton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Milton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Milton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Milton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Milton to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Milton's Performance
Manassas, VA |
When my dad got a terminal diagnosis, my mom and I were bewildered by all the choices: experimental treatments, huge number of different drug approaches, plus we weren't thinking very well. Dr. Milton took the time to see what Dad and us really wanted. How much pain could be tolerated, how important was it to see the grandkids again, were we ok or not with risky procedures. Then she recommended a course of treatment which worked to achieve our objectives. So grateful.
Manassas, VA |
As I got on in treatment I started getting static from my HMO (name witheld to protect guilty) about changing the drugs that I was on to cheaper drugs that were not near as good. Dr. Milton fought for me with the HMO because the cheaper drugs did nothing for me. I think she had to suggest she would send her patients right to them so they could prescribe -- which of course they can't and they backed down. Since she hung in for me until I got the right drugs I am happy to recommend her.
Manassas, VA |
I had so much negative feedback because I was addicted to the wrong kind of drugs. I sort of bought into it. I didn't think I was the kind of person that deserved to get better. But Dr. Milton treated me like a real person with a practical problem that needed to be fixed. I'm still not out of the woods but I wouldn't be getting better if it weren't for her. So yeah I would definitely recommend her.
Dr. Milton was able to help me with my headaches when nobody else could. I had MRIs, scans, bloodwork and no definite cause was found. I felt people thought I was making it up. Dr. Milton reassured me some real headaches don’t have an easy diagnosis or a quick fix. She also explained that long term use of pain killers presented their own set of problems. Over time she worked up a combination that let me work each day but didn’t knock me out. I’m happy to recommend her to anyone..
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I saw Dr Milton in the hospital. She took a long time to explain my mother's condition. Would highly recommend
in Phoenix, AZ |
Would not recommend this doctor. Took my mother for a follow-up. Waited over an hour, the nurse nor the doctor never once addressed my mother, instead spoke to me. Spent 10 minutes in exam room, never examined my mother. I called with a concern on medication, I was told to do whatever I wanted as far as decreasing or stopping the meds, was not paying attention to conversation, needed to repeat myself. Not attentive, does not listen, seems not to care.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I had to wait in the waiting room for a long time but it was definitely worth it. She spent a long time answering our questions and we felt she really cared
Phoenix, AZ |
Our previous healthgrade complaint disappeared! We were scheduled to see Dr. Milton to follow up on MRI results. When we asked questions about the MRI, she said she had not viewed them or read the radiology report. She pulled them up on the computer, then said she would be right back. She came back 15 minutes later and asked us to book another appointment because she wanted to speak to radiology. WHAT? She was not prepared. We called later with our grievance. No response. No reply.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I was referred to the clinic to see Dr Milton, I was nervous about constant headaches. After one visit with Dr Milton, I not only felt better (she hit the nail on the head, so to speak, with the right medication), I also felt like I was being cared for, and listened to. It seems a rarity these days to meet a doctor that actually talks to you, not over you or at you. Dr. Milton is engaging, intelligent and compassionate. I wish she were my primary care doctor!
in Maricopa, AZ |
I've been seeing Dr. Milton for several months now and she continues to impress me each visit. One of the few physicians that I've had that takes their time to understand the issue, educate the patient and overall go the extra mile. During recent complications of my condition, not only did Dr. Milton immediately come to the phone when I called the office for advice, but she also made it a point to follow up a few days later to check on me. A sign that she truly cares about her patients!
Have you seen Dr. Kelly Milton, MD?
Are you Dr. Milton?