Dr. Kelly Mandagere, MD

Dr. Kelly Mandagere, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Kelly Mandagere, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Louisville, CO and has been practicing for 22 years. She graduated from University of Kansas / School of Medicine in 1993 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

80 Health Park Dr Ste 100

Louisville, CO 80027

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Mandagere

See how frequently Dr. Mandagere performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Graves' Disease
Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
Osteoporosis

Dr. Mandagere's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University of Kansas / School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Mandagere has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mandagere does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mandagere and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mandagere's Reviews

2.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mandagere to family and friends

Dr. Mandagere's Performance

GOOD

Dr. Mandagere is a fantastic endocrinologist. I’ve been seeing her for the past 5 years, as she has been helping me with issues around osteoporosis. I would recommend her to my family and friends.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I appreciate Dr. Mandagere's knowledge and experience with endocrinology - specifically with the complexity and unpredictability of thyroid issues. During a recent appointment, she answered my questions (I had many) patiently and with a depth of knowledge that helped me understand this condition...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I saw Dr. Mandagere because I was exhausted, gaining weight, retaining major water and my hair was falling out, She tested my TSH, my testosterone, and my DHEA. These call came out in the normal range, so she told me to buy some Rogaine for my hair. Seriously?! I went to another doctor two...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We would like to extend to you our most sincere apologies for your experience at our clinic. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with you and invite you to contact our patient advocate at (303) 440-3125. Sincerely, Boulder Medical Center

I have been seeing Dr. Mandagere for about 7 years. She is kind, courteous and professional. I have been having a tough time lately, and she even enclosed a note with my labs (which were sent a few days after my office visit) saying she hoped things would be better soon! She has ALWAYS kept my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I have been seeing Dr. Mandagere for over a decade. I feel she is very honest, professional, open & easy to talk to about issues / concerns. I recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0