Dr. Kelly Malinoski, DPM

Podiatric Surgery ·  Female

Dr. Malinoski
7955 Airport Pulling Rd N Ste 101 Naples, FL 34109

Dr. Kelly Malinoski, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Naples, FL. She specializes in podiatric surgery and podiatric foot & ankle surgery.

Dr. Malinoski accepts

Dr. Malinoski accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
BlueDental Choice
NetworkBlue
Neighborhood Health Partnership

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Malinoski's experience treating your condition or procedure

4.0

Dr. Malinoski?
Dr. Malinoski's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kelly Malinoski, DPM
I have been a patient of Dr Malinowski for several years. I am very pleased to say I have received excellent care. Staff is easy and o deal with and the waiting time is short. Call at least a week before n advance for an appointment it gets busy there:
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Malinoski, DPM?
Amazing surgeon who takes time out of her personal schedule to call her patient. This is a special touch I was very grateful for. If you are having foot problems, you can find relief here. She is quite talented!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Malinoski, DPM?
Don't pay this doctor any cash. She takes it and does not report it to the IRS. She is scamming everyone and writing things off even though she's collected from the patient so that the IRS can't see this. I got a bill and it showed all these things as courtesy adjustment and I called and said what do you mean adjustment I paid for it oh well that's the way we post things so it's how we reconcile our system. she's all about the money and not about health care. Her staff in constant turnover
My goodness Geri, your words are very accusatory...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Malinoski, DPM?
I learned I have plantar fasciitis and heel spurs. With injections and physical therapy and follow-up, she is helping me get relief from debilitating pain. I think she does a great job. and I heard of Dr. M from a dear friend who also highly recommend her. Her entire staff has been friendly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Malinoski, DPM?
Dr. Malinowski has treated me for two years. She is a knowledgeable and friendly professional. Her office staff is a pleasure to work with. I recommend Kelly and her associates without hesitation!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Malinoski, DPM?
What a delight! Dr. Kelly Malinoski is professional caring, dedicated doctor who knows her profession. The staff is friendly and caring. Highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Malinoski, DPM?
Dr. Malinoski is one of the most pleasant health professionals I have ever experienced. Her staff is incredibly accommodating. Dr. Malinoski is an excellent diagnostician. She has a wonderful demeanor and is extremely gentle while performing a procedure. I have found her to be balanced and always accepts a patient's input while considering treatment. She has never made me feel rushed and always takes the time to thoroughly answer my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Malinsoki.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Malinoski, DPM?
Listened carefully. Spoke clearly. Used models to pinpoint patient problem. Gave options for treatment. Explained procedures using common language and professional terms.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Malinoski, DPM?
I have had foot and ankle issues for many years and only received relief with Dr. Malinoski. My mobility has improved and the issues have been resolved - Thanks to Dr. M.'s knowledge and expertise! Her office is well-managed, clean, and consists of several health care workers that are attentive and reflect the commitment to the patient that is projected by Dr. Malinoski herself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Malinoski, DPM?
Dr. Malinoski is the kind of doctor you wish you had for everything. She is kind, patient and takes the time to explain everything. Although being busy, she does not rush your visit. I have all the confidence in her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Malinoski, DPM?
So disappointed in the way I was treated by Dr. Malinoski. She miss diagnosed me, became upset and then my phone rang, she freaked, left the room and refused to return! I was in so much pain, she did nothing but embarrass me and had the gall to send me a bill. For what? Now a follow up bill with late fees! I was trying to forget about this but now intend to pursue with the Medical Board. A real Dr Jekyll and Mrs Hyde experience! There is so much more, but limited space here...Tom
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Malinoski, DPM?
Finally, I found a foot doctor I can trust! Dr. Malinoski is a straight shooter. She has wonderful relationship skills and is a skilled diagnostician who is working with me to solve my foot issue. I have been to 3 others pods in Naples and she will be my forever foot doc. Thanks!! You will not go wrong.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Malinoski, DPM?
Getting an appointment for Dr Malinowski was prompt (next day to be exact). Wait time was less than 5 minutes, X-rays no wait and the doctor was immediate for evaluation. I have been a previous patient of Dr Malinoski and I highly recommend her if you have any foot or ankle issues. After an injection and instructions for foot care, I can say I am about 75-80% better than I was when I walked into her office in less than 24 hours. Staff is excellent, personable, well informed. Thank you Dr M!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Malinoski, DPM?
Dr. Malinoski was very thorough in explaining why I was having the problems with the pain in both of my feet. She showed me where my left foot had suffered some fractures, that were unknown, from an accident 30 years ago and where the attention at the time was given to a severely injured right foot/ankle. I would highly recommend Dr. Malinoski if you are looking for a Dr. that will give you a thorough exam, and one that is explained in layman's terms with excellent results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Malinoski, DPM?
AWRSOME Dr and staff, will VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Malinoski, DPM?
She took the time to listen and address my concerns. She is friendly and considerate. The office staff are kind and patient. They answered all my questions and were very willing to help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Malinoski, DPM?
I waited a year to see if my condition or opinion of this doctor changed. It has not. I went to her for a simple bunion surgery and ended up with a life threatening infection, a deformed foot and a permanent limp. I am sure that she will, as in past bad reports, blame the patient. Run don't walk away from this woman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Malinoski, DPM?
Very quick to diagnose and not explain enough to where I was comfortable. Left me with a very hefty bill for over $350 for a night brace that did nothing more than cause more pain. In and out in less than 40 min. Won't be back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Malinoski, DPM?
Very professional physician and staff, very short wait, excellent bedside manners, left there very satisfied with the care received!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Malinoski, DPM?
Dr. Malinoski is very personable and made me feel at ease. She explained everything thoroughly and answered all of my questions comprehensively. I will definitely recommend her to my friends and family. Overall, an excellent experience.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Malinoski?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Malinoski treats patients.