Dr. Kelly Kiehm, MD

Dr. Kelly Kiehm, MD

Neurosurgery | Male

Capital City Neurosurgery, LLC 3600 Olentangy River Rd Ste 480, Columbus, OH 43214 Get Directions

I treat every patient as an individual and spend as much time as the patient needs to make sure they understand their diagnoses and conditions as well as options for treatment. In my practice, surgery is only recommended when needed and is usually a last resort.Read more

Dr. Kiehm's Experience

See how Dr. Kiehm's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kiehm

Dr. Kiehm accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kiehm has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kiehm's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kiehm to family and friends
Dr. Kiehm's Performance
in sunbury ohio |
Dr Kiehm should be ranked number one and in my book he is!!Very understanding and listens to all your concerns and his confidence in himself shines.I had two discs in my neck replaced 22 days ago no pain was walking a mile 3 days afterwards.you really have to look hard to find a scar he is truly amazing!!I would recommend him to everyone in need of this surgery.trust me Im no spring chicken and to bounce back that quick after a major surgery says alot about my doctor !!
in Powell, OH |
I have the leg pains. First I saw an orthopedic surgeon and I was diagnosed lumbar spine issue. After that I went to see Dr. Kiehm by my own search. Dr. Kiehm listened very carefully and gave me a full examination of spine nerve system. Then he suggested me to have MRI on cervical spine and found a big issue in my cervical spine. He spent time on going over the treatment options and referred me to other top doctor for second opinion. I highly recommend Dr. Kiehm for spine issues.
in Mansfield, OH |
Dr. Kiehm is very knowledgeable about his job and is very professional. He also is very personable and takes time to explain and to listen to your concerns. He is not eager to do surgery if he feels it is not necessary and goes over all options. I highly recommend him as my surgery and recovery has went better than I could of imagined!
in Columbus, OH |
I highly recommend Dr. Kelly Kiehm if your having any back issues. He takes the time to listen to you. He never makes you feel that you have to rush through your questions you need answered.He has an awesome staff who takes the time to know by name. He also makes sure he has all test ordered so he understands what is going on with your back. I had back surgery July 2016 and the pain I had before surgery is gone. I am so glad I had the surgery!
in Columbus, OH |
Had a consult with Neurosurgeon Dr. Kiehm who had taken care of my husband's need for a laminectomy 3 years ago and did a tremendous job. Dr. Kiehm checked all the points needed and discussed options for my stenosis. He is thorough, competent, compassionate and clear with his eval and explanations. He did not rush through the examination, but didn't waste time either. I fully trust his judgment; his professionality is only augmented by his personable demeanor. Without a hint of reservation,
in Ashland, OH |
I had a microdiscectomy done by Dr. Kiehm in the fall of 2015. The procedure went great. I felt no worries from start to finish. I comfortably felt surgery was the last resort. Dr Kiehm came highly recommend from my family doctor which also had the same operation done by him. The staff were helpful and courteous.
Have you seen Dr. Kelly Kiehm, MD?
Are you Dr. Kiehm?

Compare Dr. Kiehm

Dr. Kiehm's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kiehm says...

I specialize in minimally invasive spine surgery.  I was the 1st fellowship trained minimally invasive spine surgeon in Central Ohio and perform the most minimally invasive procedures in the area.

Dr. Kiehm's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery
  •  Board certified in Neurosurgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Kiehm has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kiehm's Board Certifications

Semmes Murphey Clinic

Completed in 2006

The Johns Hopkins University

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Kiehm does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kiehm and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery
  • Neurological Spine Surgery

• Cervical Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Cervical Spine Surgery
  • Complex Spine Surgery
  • Disc Replacement
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Image-Guided Spine Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminectomy