Dr. Kelly Hubbard, MD

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4 after 34 reviews.
Author:
Jeff Baugh and the staff were exceptional, best dermatologist I’ve been to. They even squeezed me into the schedule last minute and were very caring to my needs. Would definitely recommend this Place!
Author:
My visit was very professional. The providers and staff at this clinic really care about me, and the needs of my family. I highly recommend them!
Author:
Dr. Hubbard did an excellent job. Where my previously Dermatologist was unable to help me, Dr. Hubbard was able to diagnose a very complex issue, find the root causes of the problem, and treat them successfully. His staff, both medical and office, were friendly, efficient and “top notch.” My experience could not have been better!
Author:
Had a terrific experience with Jeff Baugh and staff at Dr. Hubbards office. Comfortable and friendly environment, skilled clinicians and excellent service. This office has my full confidence and satisfaction.
Author:
This was my 3rd visit. I waited over an hour even though I had an appointment scheduled still didn’t get me in. 4 people came and left while I waited. I ended up just leaving. Receptionists were not very friendly.
Author:
The most incompetent doctor I saw in my life. He is lucky that he works in Logan, Utah if he is in a competitive market, he will not have a dog to treat.
Author:
They helped me with a problem I had for over a year. It took time but it looks much better. They also helped me financially because I didn't have health insurance.
Author:
Dr Hubbard was very thorough, knowledgeable and friendly!
Author:
Made an appointment a week and a half ago and today I showed up a few minutes early. I waited twenty minutes in the lobby then was shown to an examination room. I was there for about forty minutes and was never seen. I asked how long it would be before I would be seen and the lady said he, the doctor, was running late and it would be 5-10 minutes. I waited a little while longer and then had to leave. There were several parties waiting when I left and I knew he was backed up. This doctor over sch
Author:
We especially love his PA, Dr.Baugh. We see him when our family comes in and have been extremely happy with his attention to detail and how well he interacts with our children.
Author:
We met with Jeff Baugh. He did a great job answering all questions and giving different options and opinions for different treatments.
Author:
I felt very comfortable at his office. I could ask all my questions and was informed to where I could understand. I felt as though I was the only patient he saw that day, he was not rushed to get to his next patient
Author:
I am very impressed with Dr. Hubbard's bedside manner. He always takes the time to answer any questions I have and is a very good listener.
Author:
I have seen all providers at Cache Valley Dermatology and they have been excellent. They are very attentive, take the time to listen to my concerns. Great bedside manner! Can get into appointments often same day with the physician assistant. His staff is also very friendly. I would highly recommend this office.
Author:
I highly recommend Dr. Hubbard and both of his PA's. The are very educated and well trained. The staff is kind and friendly and goes out of their way to help you.