Dr. Kelly Geoghan, DPM

29 Reviews
Dr. Geoghan

Dr Kelly Geoghan

1447 York Rd Ste 504 Lutherville, MD 21093

Dr. Kelly Geoghan, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Lutherville, MD. She graduated from Temple University / Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine and specializes in podiatry, cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, and more.

• Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Geoghan accepts

Dr. Geoghan accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
CoreSource
Coventry Health Care
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Geoghan's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Heel Spur
  • Ingrown Toenail
  • Ingrown Toenail Surgery
  • Ingrown Toenail Treatment
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision

3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Geoghan?
Dr. Geoghan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kelly Geoghan, DPM
I went to see Dr Geoghan because my nail tech said I had fungus. I was happy to hear that since it was mild and only on one toenail, I was given a topical medicine that worked great! Also, I was treated for an ingrown nail. The doctor and nurse were so patient with me. This office is so wonderful! The girls at the front desk are so friendly too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Geoghan, DPM?
I heard about Dr Geoghan from Keith Mills from WBAL. I saw 3 other doctors who didn't help me at all. A few months ago I made an appointment to see Dr Geoghan. She told me what was wrong and gave me my options. She explained everything in a way I understood. It's been 4 months and I am pain free! I am very happy with the care I received.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Geoghan, DPM?
I saw the few negative reviews and was a little concerned but I am glad that I chose Dr Geoghan's office. The care I received was exceptional. I did not feel pressured and I did not feel like I was "ripped off." It's been over a year since I was first seen and I am so happy with the way my nails look! The treatment was much cheaper than other offices (I checked prices before going to this office) and I couldn't be happier. I feel like the negative comments were just unhappy people complaining
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Geoghan, DPM?
I saw the doctor in her Dundalk office awhile ago. I was very happy with the care I received. From the first time I spoke with the office staff I knew it would be a great experience. The doctor was patient and answered all of my questions. She gave me all of my options. I decided to go with the MLS pain laser treatment. The MLS really helped my heel pain! It's been 6 mo and I am pain free. I'm referred a few friends and family there as well and they were also happy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Geoghan, DPM?
I was very happy with the care I received at the office. I have bunions and toenail fungus. I saw another podiatrist who wanted me to have surgery for the bunions. Dr Geoghan offered conservative options first. I was pleased with the options given to me. The other doctor told me I would have to pay $1,000 per treatment for fungus. Dr Geoghan has a great package she offers. I would highly recommend Dr Geoghan. Great office staff too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Geoghan, DPM?
Misdiagnose to "sell" her laser treatments. Subjected to 2 extremely painful & expensive surgeries due to misdiagnose of bone spur plus 2 follow up surgeries by another doctor. If xray was done @ beginning I would not have had to undergo more surgeries & painful treatments. But the worst part is the permanent aesthetic visual damage & disfigurement of nails. I've been to other doctors that have said the extensive damage from the misdiagnose & surgeries is irreparable. Thanks for the ugly nail
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Geoghan, DPM?
wonderful experience. The location is prime. The office is top notch and well maintained. Everyone on staff super friendly and professional. I was seen in a timely manner by both the nurse and Dr. Geoghan. Just as important they are caring towards you as an individual not just a patient. Through the explanations of the procedure, calming my fears and top notch treatment they were with me every step of the way. They have gone above and beyond for me and my feet.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Geoghan, DPM?
It's been a great summer thanks to Dr. Geoghan. I used to hide my feet but after the laser treatment for toenail fungus, my toenails look great! I'm not embarrassed anymore. I did my research and Dr Geoghan's office is the best. The office staff is so friendly, Dr Geoghan is wonderful and the laser treatment was affordable (compared to the other places I called). I totally disagree with the negative posts. I have family and friends that go to Dr Geoghan and they are all happy too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Geoghan, DPM?
I had fungus for years. My friend had the laser treatment done and was very happy so I did the laser treatment and it worked great! I couldn't believe the difference.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Geoghan, DPM?
Dr. Geoghan is very professional and very prompt in treating her patients. Office staff is courteous and friendly. Wait times are minimal
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Geoghan, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Geoghan?

We strive to give each patient the best care and all patients are treated with respect.

• Podiatry
  • Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery

St Agnes Hosp
Temple University / Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Geoghan treats patients.

73% Patient experience rating, 4% higher than the national average