Dr. Kelly Favre, MD

Dr. Kelly Favre, MD

General Surgery  |
Dr. Kelly Favre, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Tucson, AZ. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Favre is affiliated with Tucson Medical Center and St. Joseph's Hospital.

1951 N Wilmot Rd Ste 2

Tucson, AZ 85712

• Centene
  • Golden Rule
  • Health Net
  • Health Net of Arizona, Inc.

Learn about Dr. Favre

See how frequently Dr. Favre performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Axillary Lymph Node Dissection
Breast Cancer
Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic

Dr. Favre's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• General Surgery
  • Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada

• Appendicitis
  • Breast Cancer
  • Gallbladder Diseases
  • Gallstones
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hernia

• Sentinel Node Biopsy
  • Single Incision Gallbladder Removal
  • Stereotaxis
  • Ultrasound-Guided Breast Biopsy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Wisconsin / Madison
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • University Of Wisconsin Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • University Az Health Scis Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Az Health Scis Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Favre has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Favre does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Favre and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Favre's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Favre to family and friends
Dr. Favre's Performance
Tucson, AZ |
I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon than Dr. Favre. She took the time to listen to me and get the right diagnosis. Having my gallbladder removed was a little nerve wracking and the day of surgery she was on time and everyone who was working with her was awesome. After surgery I didn't feel as bad as I expected as long as you follow instructions re walking, pain meds etc. I was actually back to work on Fri after a Mon surgery & back to gym doing light cardio the next Wednesday.
in Oro Valley, Arizona |
Dr. Favre performed arthroscopic surgery on me to repair an incarcerated inguinal hernia as well as an incarcerated umbilical hernia. She did so with apparent aplomb since a week or so later I'm doing well and suffered no complications either during or after the operation which she deftly performed in 17 minutes having performed hundreds of such operations. Dr Favre also is a pleasure to meet with and clearly has both her mind and heart in her exemplary work. Excellent staff as well.
in Tucson, AZ |
I was experiencing increasing pain. When my primary care giver recommended I have my gall bladder out and that Dr. Favre was the best person for the job I was still hesitant. But oh, I am so glad I did. I feel so much better! Not only is the gall bladder pain gone (there were several marble-sized stones and scar tissue built up over the years), but my whole intestinal tract is much happier. Dr. Favre is wonderful and so easy to talk with; I enthusiastically recommend her to anyone.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Favre and her team were a wonderful and pleasant surprise in my recent surgery. It was my first surgery and everything from the first office visit to the actual procedure and follow up was very well organized and in a word, "easy". I would definitely recommend Dr. Favre!
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Favre is one of the best doctors we have ever met. I was diagnosed with breast cancer and Dr. Favre went into action. She is thorough, explains all information in a kind and empathetic way. In a world where patients are so frequently treated as a number, Dr. Favre took the time to treat Me as an individual. Today I am cancer free thanks to Dr. Favre. There are many good doctors but Dr. Favre is the best. I trust her with my life and the life of my loved ones.
in Tucson, AZ |
I am a family physician who has a great deal of feedback from my patients about who does the best work. Dr. Favre is relatively young, yet already has an excellent reputation, and all of the outcomes reported to me have been superb. My personal experience reflected those of my patients. Dr. Favre is personable, takes time to answer questions, and did a terrific job. She prescribed an adequate supply of pain medicine post-op (a rarity among surgeons), but none was needed.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Favre was very pleasant and efficient. She excised two lipomas, one quite large. She did this quickly and effectively. She obviously does everything she needs to do but without wasting any time. I was very satisfied. She did a similar operation on my daughter a year ago with equally satisfying results.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr Favre operated on me for an inguinal hernia. I have experienced no pain or other complications from the operation. I am very thankful for Dr. Favre operating on me to relieve my pain and repair my hernia. I have complete faith in Dr. Favre.
Have you seen Dr. Kelly Favre, MD?
Are you Dr. Favre?

Visit Dr. Favre

Dr. Favre accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Centene
  • Golden Rule
  • Health Net
    Health Net PPO
  • Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
    Health Net of Arizona HMO